No Nigger Zone

China bans black influence in pop culture. Can they get any more based?

Attached: Nogs need not apply.jpg (1057x1542, 671.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/chinese/english/no-earrings-tattoos-or-cleavage-inside-china-s-war-on-fun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>racism
Opinion disregarded. Congrats on the self own.

This was just posturing. There's still rappers in chinese pop culture, they let them exist because they shill for the CCP.

Attached: 9k=.jpg (225x225, 7.98K)

Racial purity in China is unachievable. They’d have to mass suicide

chinese pop culture is shit

It always seemed wrong to me that you have artists openly advocating/glorifying crime

>When the second season of “The Rap of China” aired, the tone of the show changed. The contestants rapped about love, dreams and family. IQiyi, the video platform that produced the show, changed the name to “China’s New Rap,” explaining that the new name nodded to a new era for China not influenced by the degeneracy of US pop culture

Attached: 1637901847038.jpg (640x583, 39.6K)

sbs.com.au/chinese/english/no-earrings-tattoos-or-cleavage-inside-china-s-war-on-fun

It's easy when it's not your children because you're gay anyways and have zero incentive to care for the future.

holy schizo word salad
Who let you out of the mental asylum?

r u retarded?

Make sure you remember to wear your helmet when travelling in a car

Attached: I5lIe03.jpg (360x254, 49.59K)

It's a perfectly coherent sentence you drooling retard.

If they wanna shoot me or cut my breaks for 4chin posts then they really need to find better targets.

This is what America needs to do too. Rap music is a plague. It makes people believe and do crazy shit. BLM was spawned out of rap music and communist academics.

>Foreigner can't understand basic english
Le kek

Is there any more useless and redundant chink phrase than So Called? Its on par with dumb shit like Irregardless.
>So this is america? And this is one of your so called hamburgers?

it make totally sense retard
>(gay lgbt person)
>advocates for crime, destruction and degeneracy
>because he doesn't care
>he will not have a children and heirs
>he thinks only about himself and his lust
>fuck the future lifes of everyone else that will have a genetic future

>promoting good example for society
Meanwhile US forcing tranny-faggots bookclubs in preschool

Attached: Screenshot_20220611-225428_Samsung Internet.jpg (1042x1118, 356.12K)

Yeah they're missing out

Attached: 1654949083530m.jpg (819x1024, 156.45K)

Their mistake is that they prohibit when everything is allowed, they should've prohibited everything from the start and only allow the right things and try to do it very fast and smart.