I had chicken pox when I was a kid

I'm 30 now. Should I worried that I may end up having Shingles and Ramsey Hunt?

Should I get the shingles vaccine?

I'm scared

Attached: 8374938432.gif (493x498, 1.35M)

Yeah, your parents fucked up bad by not vaccinating you.

Attached: 1654950271740.png (1080x1268, 472.79K)

But it wasn't available at that time I got chickenpox

You're immune to it

If you had it as a kid you're fine. The problem is when you didn't get it as a kid. That's when it becomes shingles.

Damn, I didn't realize it was invented so recently.

This is false information. Getting chickenpox means you're likely to get shingles.

Took the jab? Soon

gordon ramsay and bill barsey are basically the same disease

Who cares? Seriously. Shingles isn’t a big deal unless you’re majorly immune compromised. You didn’t take the jab did you?

There's a pandemic going around which compromises your immune system.

triple jabbed. for covid. No serious side-effect on each of those shots

They won’t recommend the shingles vaccine until you’re 50. You can still get shingles earlier, but whatever. Even if you get a doctor to prescribe the vaccine due to your risk factors, the pharmacy might refuse to give it before 50. (The age used to be higher. They’re winging this.)

You fucking retard. It means you're immune to shingles if you had C pox when you were a kid. Fucking imbecile

>should i get a vaccine
user, I…

Attached: 2512D512-F8A9-4D8C-AF8B-5A3BEAFA1588.png (500x868, 433.45K)

yes. report to your nearest foreign educated 'family doctor' and do whatever he says.

other then we all know you are a NPC now. sneed

Chickenpox is a herpes virus. Once you get it youve got if forever. Except its dormant.
If you're immune system gets compromised later in life the chickenpox can become active again causing shingles.
Just don't take the jabs and you'll be fine for now.

DUDE IM ALREADY TRIPLE COVID JABBED. READING COMPREHENSION.

Apparently I had shingles when I was 12. I had a large red spot on my forehead for over a week and when my mom took me to the doctor he said it was shingles. I'm pretty sure I was misdiagnosed as I don't remember it being painful but it was also 16 or 17 years ago

Yes, you will.
When you immune system becomes weak for whatever reason, the dormant virus will come back and you will develop shingles.
Shingles vaccine is useless because it requires a healthy immune system to work.