Why female women are spared of pedophilia accusations despite openly doing it?

Why female women are spared of pedophilia accusations despite openly doing it?
>Russian celebrity star Anfisa Chekhova is under criticism after video appears of her french-kissing her 10 year old son in a pool, before pushing him away in a playful way.

Attached: 16546454730451.webm (1280x720, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_7MfeOkjlpk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish i was him

French kissing involves the tongue. You sound like an estrogen filled headline writer. KYS

I don't think that is pedophilia related
She's a whore, her whole life she has been one, she doesnt know how to behave without acting like one

I kissed my mom with tongue too, if you have mom who is overprotective of you -99% you can convince her to have sex with you, personally I find it icky so I didn't do it, but if my mom looked like Anfisa I wouldnt hesitate for a second. In our sterile world you should seize every chance to get real genuine emotions and love. Sex with your own loving and beautiful mother is certainly is that kind of thing.

>russian
checks out

>Why female women are spared of pedophilia accusations despite openly doing it?
Because among men it is viewed as initiation into manhood

Attached: FHvLhGgWYAIx5B1.jpg (680x440, 53.67K)

Why is everyone on this board so fucked in the head?

Based Russian bro. Westoids are too mindzogged to understand this.

>the average russian has spoken

Some families kiss on the mouth.

When I watch movies from the 1960s or 1970s, sometimes they show a son kiss his mom on the mouth, or a daughter kiss her dad on the mouth.

Sometimes even when they're in their teenage years.

That seems weird to me.

I really like the swimmingpool with the zebras. About the kiss in some culture is OK but of course we should narrow our views of the world and human relations on what's generally accepted in the US of A

You are Russian? But you don't know anything about Russian culture?

Attached: 1625149112822.jpg (1180x799, 120.65K)

russians really love rape and incest

Kek, she threw that tubby off of her.

Also, I wish that was me.

kek good one ivan

Are you tatar?

All girls absolutely love forehead kisses. It instantly takes them back to being a little girl and her Dad tucking her into bed.

Which is exactly what I do to them.

With my penis.

And hentai. They are the most based nation on this world

>French kissing

Found the virgin

What fucked up upbringing did you have?
Everyone kisses their mother on the mouth

>Why female women are spared of pedophilia accusations despite openly doing it?
if they are cute, everyone will just envy the kid and will also know the kid had fun and definitely wanted it
besides, males don't get pregnant, so it's not like there's any risk besides STDs, if he didn't get any, why should the female the trialed in court?

it'd be another story if we were talking about some fugly femtard with rainbow hair and a ton of lard but a 10/10 qty gets a pass by everyone

Reminder that Victorian prudeness is 19 century JEWED incel midset forced on the whole world by colonialism. Pedophile prostitution rings are direct effect of that attitude. Meanwhile Ancient Roman and Greece Chads expressed their sexuality 100% freely within their own families. It's your own fucking family - who else you can trust if not them? Boarding schools where teacher rapes and beat you for not reciting all queens inbred lovers correctly? Also tell your queen to stop killing military officers for refusing to fuck her.

You identified the jew. I hope you used appropriate seasoning

huh b-based? Love is what is important at the end

and check Demi Moore out:
youtube.com/watch?v=_7MfeOkjlpk

In Australia some instathot got criticised just for posing in a bikini with her son.

Attached: B4A643C3-153E-4B09-BCC7-DB5836EDF871.jpg (554x554, 37.54K)

My Mom doesn't like to be hugged or kissed by her kids, it's weird. She's just never been a physically affectionate person.

I absolutely love to hold, kiss and cuddle my grillfriend. Feelsgoodman

you're gay

Good, good...now kiss.

Islam is right about women.