Snoop Dogg Smokes 81 blunts a day

How did he not get cancer? Or any health effects

Attached: 8CA0F637-C8B9-4DAC-9529-5AE8D0F361D8.jpg (800x418, 42.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_hLlAfnLq70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's probably lying. Dudes old as fuck now but has to keep up that "stoner" image

He’s not it’s normal for niggers

>How did he not get cancer?
>did
Hmm, i didn't know snoop dog was dead

My mom has smoked cigarettes her entire life and hasn't gotten cancer. It's all luck.

Who cares, ignore niggers when possible.

no, that's an egregious amount. Now if he said 8-10 I'd believe that.....you reach a point where you aren't getting high anymore.

81 of anything is alot
try doing 81 pushups a day everyday
1 pushup is easier than smoking 1 joint

Nah you'd be passed the fuck out after like 3 blunts, especially considering the fact that he's smoking the dankest fucking bud possible

>How did he not get cancer?
it's weed, dumbass

cannabis doesn't cause cancer, but snoop, take a t break already!

>you'd be passed the fuck out after like 3
I hate fags like you kys retard
youtu.be/_hLlAfnLq70

Imagine not enjoying life because Jews told you it would cut ten years off of the worse part of your life. We’re not even naturally supposed to be that old, just enjoy yourself ffs

Attached: 3C3C9D85-846C-44C8-B18F-8901417E7099.jpg (225x225, 8.2K)

Weed and tobacco retard

>Snoop Dogg Smokes 81 blunts a day
Nobody cares

Attached: FUWsf_LXoAcf33Y.jpg (400x400, 26.86K)

I'd say he's not smoking 81 joints, that would be 50-100g of weed a day, after a period of time he would be puking blood from CHS
he probably smokes mainly cbd and the tenth of the amount he says he does
it's also a tad less unhealthy than tobacco, and I know people who smoke 40 cigs a day and they live up to their 80-90s, so lucky genetics I would guess

as a stoner myself its impossible

10 joints with 1g each maybe

even its so much

because weed curing cancer cancels out tobacco lol, it's why you always salt your wine
#swedengate

Weed literally CURES cancer. He probably has healthier lungs than than a 20 year old, again, BECAUSE OF the weed. If you were smart you’d be smoking blunts basically nonstop. Technically the human body needs oxygen to survive, but smoke from cannabis is actually healthier than air. Especially air in cities. Mountain air is very pure. That’s true. But it is just pure, like only air, so it doesn’t help the body the same way that weed does because smoke from a joint is like supplemented air. The compounds that you inhale from a joint fight cancer, raise your iq, and also make you more sexeually potent. This is real. It’s not just for your lungs though. One time my friend made an enema out of weed smoke and it destroyed the polyps in his colon. The doctor couldn’t believe it and started prescribing weed enemas THAT DAY. I am not kidding you.

Hes a retarded fuckin nigger who cant finnish a sentence......

I'm telling you, there's no way this guy smokes 80 blunts a day, it's just marketing so stoner kids by his products and he maintains his image. No man over 40 is smoking that much weed a day, it would be an absurd waste of time

hasn't had any problems YET.

this man-child will be dead sooner than you think

My grandfather died of lung cancer at 42 because he was a little weak faggot.

Look at Willie Nelson, he makes Snoop look like a fucking bitch with the metric tons of weed he smokes.

Only a nigger would say something so ridiculous.

A copypasta is born?
I fucking hope so.

Attached: legit.jpg (600x450, 29.09K)

>my grandfather was a little bitch
>dies of cancer
>one of the most painful ways to go
I hope your trampled to death by mutts at an odd future pop up.

This and all that happens is you get a bad headache.
It’s better to let it wear off and then hit another bong. Smoking non stop is a massive waste and retarded.

Snoop just wants to be the next bob Marley and have claim to being a bigger stoner then he was.

He has anger problems when he's not high.

kek good pasta
>waste of time
does he not have all the time to waste in the world? but I agree, he probably smokes like 10 a day, if he wants to remain conscious I'd say it's half cbd on those days
and probably not 1g joints either

niggers can't count

my nigga!!

Attached: my nigga.gif (400x170, 504.01K)

He has kids, money, and a pretty normal family life now. I doubt he smokes more than once a week at this point.

I think you're blowing smoke up my ass, user.

Sounds like me.
Normies and the modern world are insufferable if I’m not high.

>does he not have all the time to waste in the world?
Not really, I see this guy hosting awards and doing random commercials and shit all the time, the stoner image is fake and Snoop Dogg is a businessman, no businessman/salesman is high all day (on weed)
Exactly

I'll light up for that user

Him and his posse of 2 dozen niggers smoke 81 blunts a day.

Probably a lie. 81 is a square number. Some judeomasonic hand-rubber in charge of his money probably told him to say that for their gay numerology rituals

you get cancer when your immune system can't fulfill it's most important duty, to kill cancer cells.
Do what ever you want as long as you don't fuck with your immune system pretty much

Some stoners can function normally in public.
The boomer stereotype of stoners being too paranoid to leave the house needs to end.

What about vape, nigga? I'm blowing mad clowds this morning and I love making edibles from the cooked bud.

Attached: dopesmokerr.jpg (1060x1073, 71.58K)

Not a lie many niggers smoke a lot it’s normal for them also weed and tobacco is healthy for you stop believing jews retards Any Forums is getting jewy

Attached: 9B780270-18FE-40A6-AD4F-EC7C4DB17592.jpg (996x996, 96.59K)

Let's be honest here, that's 95% of stoners. I say this from experience

I’d believe 8, unless snoop of all people is just buying shit weed

He’s lying/joking and you’re a lame

Iv been going to work high for 4 years. When I left I told co workers and not a single one of them had any idea and we’re amazed I worked at a higher level then they did.
Without it tho I probably would have quit my job. Weed just makes life a bit easier for me.

I’m a long term user and don’t advertise it. Its other groups of people who let us down.

No one forced him to smoke cigarettes his entire life, you absolute nigger.

Plus he was a shitty person as was his father and his father. They're all in good company down in Hell.

You must be smokin some dirt trash basically CBD weed fren

Cigs don't cause cancer. It's genuinely a big pharma lie. Heavy metal toxicity and parasites cause cancer. Heavy metal contaminated tobacco fields will be able to give you cancer. You breathe in worse fumes living in a city than in the country side puffing on a pipe

cannabinoids have anti-tumorigenic properties so that's probably why and he's lying. Most I've smoked is probably 4 in a day and even that seemed like too much

Nope only high quality indoor grown.
I used oil tinctures too that just give you the body buzz.

Normies are mostly retarded and too self absorbed to notice what anyone else is doing anyway. I came to that conclusion in 2015 when the West started going to hell.

Please stop posting every time you post I lose brain cells of how retarded you are
This. But cigarettes companies do cause health effects because of the chemicals they use Tobacco isn’t harmful if just grow your own it’s so easy