Why

Why are companies and corporations just setting themselves ablaze with this shit

This really is not a situation of "forgive and forget" these companies actually seem to be grabbing for every last penny they can lay their hands on before they implode. The businesses doing this seem to be absolutely suicidal

It would be easy to just blame this on women in "leadership" in these companies. Maybe that is a huge part of the problem, but I don't think it explains everything

Attached: unknown.png (526x521, 475.04K)

good morning i hate homosexuals

>why are psychopaths acting like psychopaths

>WAOWWW IT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE JEWS

>pride is a sin
Based chicken sandwich company.

Gay people have money. Corporations want that money. Are you telling me you really couldn't decode this riddle on your own?

ever wondered why israel doesnt have chick filla?

Faggots aren't a huge market share, dude, and sodomy is not profitable. This clearly is not about just money, I walked out of a store yesterday because I saw explicit pride shit and decided I would not give my money to that business anymore. I don't think I am the only one, they are probably hemorrhaging money. It doesn't even matter what they claim in their fiscal reports, they could just lie which is basically par for the course with sodomites

You could be right, and these businesses are seriously calculating the faggot market (doubt), or maybe they are just fucked financially

Occam's razor applies here my schizoid friend.

>Occam's razor
Not googling it, stop using fucking buzzwords, use English

americans are gay

> Why are companies and corporations just setting themselves ablaze with this shit
Didn't see any company doing so

2000 year old phrases aren't buzzwords my schizoid friend

it's about DEMORALIZATION

>why is capitalism so adamant on pushing degeneracy?
Gee we've got ourselves a real mystery here scoob.

Attached: consoomption.jpg (1263x583, 291.2K)

Randomly blurting out psychological phenomena doesn’t make you look smart.

Instead of throwing out nonsense, use your words to express what you’re trying to say

The easiest answer is the right one. No need to make some insanely complex conspiracy theory over something super straightforward.

These companies have done the research and hedged their bets. There is more money to be made marketing towards gays and normies (most of whom support/tolerate homosexuality) than it is to bigots like you. You are in an alt right echo chamber so i get why this is news to you. The world at large doesn't give a shit anymore.

Clearly that's not applicable across all situations

I could speak at you with a language and phrases you don't understand, too, what is your point. Just leave, I don't understand you

Ok but this isn't what I'm talking about, there's barely anything left to demoralize. What is the point of demoralization against a population when you basically have their money (taxes), some of their children (propaganda), etc.

So this person makes more sense:
But even I disagree with you because consenting to sodomy in such a public fashion puts the public character of even the employees at risk. Like these corporations are committing suicide and taking their employees with them, don't you understand. This stuff doesn't survive, it could be about money in the short term, but long term (and not really very long, more like medium), this is economic suicide

Everybody knows what occams razor means you brain dead faggot

Attached: 1653322701425.gif (220x124, 1.42M)

Commies out in full force today. Only an idiot could think the third estate has any real power. They bend to the whim of the state religion. If you actually think any of these CEOs want to be talking about poopdick, then I have a bridge in Florida to sell you.

It’s the esg score.
Black rock pays out to companies with high economic societal and global scores that are rated based on how they pander.

They pay out huge loans for renovations of machinery and other such very important capitol heavy needs.