11.15 dollars a gallon in my neighborhood

>11.15 dollars a gallon in my neighborhood.
americans, you realise you look like bitches?

Attached: file.png (1012x769, 872.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-61731128
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Brits pay that and aren't ready to lynch Johnson over it

Weak.

Americans drive more and have huge thirsty cars while europoors drive tiny cuckboxes with tiny and pathetic engines

>Little british island full of faggots and no nature to drive to
Hahahahahahaha

Americans have been living on easy mode but think they're living in extreme hardship. They don't have the tolerance for adversity and it's showing in how they're bitching out over a rise in fuel parity that the rest of Europe has lived with for the good part of the past decade.

>Why don't Americans let their government get away with as much as we let ours get away with?
Because we're slightly less stupid. Slightly. Our government will be made up of entirely new people by next year. You guys dipped out of the eu though so you're not as dumb as Germany at least.

How much oil does your nation produce?
How much oil does your nation have in reserves?
Do you import or produce more oil?
Thank you for playing.

europoor, you realize you look like a weak tax cattle subhuman?

You live on a tiny fucking island full of Muslims bro you can't compare

the fact that you got there without complaint makes you the bitch, i'm afraid. your politicians should be swinging from lamp posts.

You live on a big continent full of nogs.

Its all relative, reddit

>petrol in litre

Hahahahahahahahaahahahaha

Attached: 0D0F0D93-3F3D-422A-A954-0337AEDFE87D.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Your country is like the size of fucking Indiana where do you even need to drive

>haha getting ripped off by my government makes me a chad. Take that bitches haha

Get a load of this cuck. Peak bong lol.

Maybe if you retards complained instead of just politely taking it in the ass you wouldn't be spending that much

You voted for 5x the taxes on it. Hence why we did 1776

you fags have more public transport options, whereas we need our own cars to get to work, buy food, etc. It's not comparable

This. My toddler muncher is a fuel fiend and he NEEDS his daily 20 gallons. I could probably drive around Europe in it like a tank and squash faggot europoors in their three wheeled cuckboxes on the autobahn or whatever the fuck u niggers have

is that a tranny hiding behind the lamppost?

do they even have cars where youre from island europoor or do the horses need gas?

>praises government backed robbery
>doesn’t compute that this price hike in energy is solely caused by the boomerang effect of the self imposed sanctions on Russia.
Cunts deserve 20$/liter.

>tfw $4.50/gallon
>gas tank is only 1/4 full
Should I fill it now, or wait bros??
Fucking in 2018 it was $1.60/gallon!!!!!!! Even a few month ago it was only $2.something

Attached: 1637459585528.jpg (725x725, 83.41K)

>neighborhood
>That flag
>American spelling
>Shitting on Americans
I smell shenanigans...

Fuck, it is global eh?
Maybe it really is Putin's Price Hike

>used to 1.6$/gal
The Trump days are over.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-61731128

dumbass google translate me shit bruv

Only if your country didn't stop producing and refining oil would that affect you this much.

I will survive. Fortunately I got a high MPG motorcycle a couple years ago, but I still need to fill up the car every couple months.

Attached: 1651685909173.jpg (3629x2042, 3.85M)

If your nation had invested in it's infrastructure and public transport instead of spending $700billion-$1trillion a year on your military you wouldn't be in this mess would you lad?

At least in your country you can walk. In America you can't go anywhere without a fucking car.

Don't worry I'll call Biden right now and tell him to get on it

Europe is not a giant city, I drive 45.000 km's a year because I live in a small village.