I've literally slept with so many black women I've lost count

I've literally slept with so many black women I've lost count

Attached: file.png (1242x1394, 612.54K)

How many stds you up to?

Yeah, Estonia is well known for having tons of black women. Should be pretty easy.

that’s a pretty common fetish for jewish dudes.

I've lost count

>it’s my first day on the net and i believe pol geolocation

I'm racist.
But my dick is not.

Attached: 1653423601013.png (465x415, 135.89K)

So overrated. Was with a virgin black chick, it ended terribly because of her nigger upbringing. I much prefer mentally stable women, so currently no women

Absolutely disgusting

it's an actual estonian, he's been posting about his lust for black women for years now
i'm unsure but i suspect he might also be toothbrush estonian

Based, me too I love black women.

enjoy the STDs. good job I guess.

can you count to two?

I've yet to see a single black person irl

I saw some in Moscow on vacation. I think they were students.

maybe that’s true. maybe it isn’t. but you can’t tell from fucking geolocation. here’s mine. guess what. i ain’t czech.

From my experience, which like OP has a greater non-white body count then I care to recall, non-white women are far better mentally then white women. The trade off is a downgrade in looks/smell. Which is only really a problem when it comes to making kids. No man wants an ugly smelly half nigger kid that doesnt look like them. Its the difference of being a man who requires some confirmation a child is theirs to internalize love for a baby vs women who birth it always know its theirs.

quite a few blacks are here studying or working, though its mostly men

I mean pussy is pussy. If it's infront of me, I'm going to fuck it

Bestiality is illegal. Feds raiding u as we speak

You can count the number of negresses in estonia on one hand bro

Low value male moment

My penis is also the United Nations.

no, you haven't.

If you are from Mars and you have a pussy we will fuck you.

Hunter and I have fuck hundreds of nigger tranny whores together. It is great sport but we generally only fuck them in the ass. Have a great day patriots. Joe Biden.

Attached: b.jpg (250x156, 5.4K)

Points for honesty.

Well I'm an ugly fat 46 year old male. What choice do I have?

Arab pussy is terrible. I used to fuck arabs but they are generally animals who take it up the ass from their fathers, drink camel piss and fuck dogs. Sad

Attached: 1649903376203s.jpg (250x208, 7.35K)

I didn't know Estonia had so many nigs. Ive never fucked a black girl, and now I've got a girlfriend I've lost my opportunity. Might have to shag a prossie lads. I've been through most other meme races but still no blacks

Attached: 1654466705112.jpg (565x638, 38.64K)

You're trolling but that sounds true.

always knew the un were a bunch of faggots.

There's something alluring about ghetto booty

Fuck your dog. Better hygiene and you don`t have to take pooch for dinner just get her a dog bone.

based

Attached: 1642296008645.webm (720x1280, 1.58M)