Brit/pol/ - The Most Dangerous Game

>Could Hunger Games become a reality? Hunting HUMANS may be a hobby for the rich in the next 100 years

>By 2200 hunting humans could be televised, and an activity for stag dos

>Changes is natural environment will drive a divide between rich and poor

>Humans in the future will kill others in a 'claimed aim to reduce population size', although there will be a 'perverse thrill and excitement' to it
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3654200/Are-enter-Hunger-Games-Hunting-HUMANS-hobby-rich-100-years.html

Attached: file.png (1242x1030, 958.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whiteartcollective.com/about
assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1066385/Copy_of_20220404_Court_Martial_Results_for_publication_2020_MCSPA_O_10.csv/preview
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-61769489
fairbairnsykesfightingknives.com/ww-ii-commando-knives.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 6632F742-7092-447F-AEEF-D1DDDBFB8E93.png (300x281, 20.53K)

First for White Art Collective..

whiteartcollective.com/about

The resistance is building..

Attached: WhiteArtCollective.png (1014x619, 849.59K)

hate wog punch wog

UNITED WOGDOM OF GREAT SHITSTAIN

Attached: GettyImages-1240396140-e1653583849138.jpg (3826x2874, 1.29M)

Good morning to you my dear

Attached: 1654947193322.webm (1280x720, 831.35K)

David Attenborough's wet dream this

ywn hunt some niggers for your stag do

Attached: file.png (800x600, 885.95K)

Remember last night the wog OP was seething about Piccalilli and showing his true anti-white colours.

10/10

brit mongol

not really but ok.

What the fuck

Attached: 1654861310801.webm (932x388, 2.6M)

>>>Humans in the future will kill others in a 'claimed aim to reduce population size', although there will be a 'perverse thrill and excitement' to it
One of these incels actually set fire to himself in protest. Now they boast of random slaughter.
Are you reading this glowie? This is your future, And its beautiful .

Subhumans gonna subhuman

Deny it all you want. We see you, fucking rat.

Going to watch Dear Mr Prohack on ok.ru again. I love the theme tune. Glynis Johns is still alive I think.

Soup and Macaroni and Cheese for lunch just like Prohack. No sherry though, I don't like it.

the seethee has become the seether it seems

I’m slurpin’ while your durpin’

Death to Israel.
hahahaha

Attached: 1635153456447.jpg (1014x948, 80.51K)

Off the gym lads.
Look forward to popping back in later to see the same stale jokes, same tripfags, same seethers and same bad faith antagonists.

Delete this nigger

Lance Corporal Army 3 RGR Bulford 26-Oct-20 1 x Rape

Lance Corporal Army 1 Welsh Guards Bulford 08-Dec-20 Ch 1-4: Rape. Ch 5 & 6: Controlling or coercive behaviour in an intimate or family relationship. Ch 7: ABH.

assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1066385/Copy_of_20220404_Court_Martial_Results_for_publication_2020_MCSPA_O_10.csv/preview

BE THE BEST

Attached: 1616067763764.jpg (2048x1536, 1009.86K)

why do you keep coming back if you know it'll be shit?

Sluuup.
Israel needs more arabs. Not brown enough yet. hahahahahah

Eddie, Kano, where you at my nigguh?

only boring people get bored

RARE AS FUCK!!..

You're going joint first on my list, along with French Southern and Antartic Overseas Lands..

Attached: FrenchSouthernAntarticOverseas.png (275x183, 2.07K)

Gym people are mentally ill.

This,
Just sluts looking for high value men, And posers. Got my own setup now.

MODS

Attached: apu_angry_1.jpg (495x362, 25.55K)

Rare flag :O

Because sometimes a diamond gets washed up out of this sewer.
And its more reliable for news than MSM.

>t.picrel

Attached: 423.jpg (678x633, 32.69K)

Flights at East Midlands Airport have again been disrupted after drones were spotted nearby.
Eight services were diverted on Friday evening and the runway was closed.
In the week, overnight flights faced problems, while two passenger flights were diverted to Leeds and Manchester on Friday afternoon.
The airport, Leicestershire Police and the organisers of the nearby Download Festival said they were closely monitoring the situation.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-61769489
Cor.

Attached: file.png (976x549, 370.87K)

Oh look, brit/pol/ is full of nigger discord tranny shit again. How does this keep happening lads?

He’s an E3 SIGINT chud
Get back to work soldier

>caring about the news
>going to the gym
Bet you vote as well.

Attached: 1654947971020.webm (540x540, 2.28M)

why u seething at the gym?

this is how the vast majority view this place, doesn't mean we have to announce our own departures every time we go off

Gyms are like a retarded church. Also too many sluts. I do care about the news, Or would if it wasn't all fake and gay. Don't vote anymore, We're at the stage talking wont resolve anything.

>posted in the old thread like a wazzock.
Wrote out a long green text but TL;DR. My yank wife caught a girl I went to school with trying to pick me up yesterday whilst she was ringing up our shopping, called her a street rat and after she handed me the receipt said "If you wasn't so busy burning coal for the past 10 years maybe you'd have a diamond to polish too" and flipped her off with her ring finger. Woman are fucking brutal.

>doesn't mean we have to announce our own departures every time we go off
He goes to the gym, what do you expect.

what a weird larp

Then the cashier clapped?

Do they still make these British WW2 fighting knives to a high quality these days?

fairbairnsykesfightingknives.com/ww-ii-commando-knives.html

I want a killing knife for the upcoming troubles. Self-defence only of course, glowniggers.

>reeeeeee you're not allowed to defend yourself
Shut up. I fucking will.

Attached: ww2uk.jpg (837x800, 241.41K)

can't blame you for calling it a larp. She came up in conversation a few times because pals from school had told me how badly she'd done, 4 kids, 3 dads, council house, the lot. An actual walking stereotype.

go on tell me about that one gym experience that turned you into this mess, did someone make you feel insecure? anxious? threatened?

sure mate, just give me your address and i'll get one sorted

>can't blame you for calling it a larp
because you know i know it is a larp

yeah but they cost a lot and they are on back order from the most popular smiths

>Could
you better catch up bra.

ive been hunting humans for years, started with asian street hookers, then upped my game to super market car park women

Checked