Antlers sawed off at base of living deer

>Antlers sawed off at base of living deer
>They are left to die for hours or are beaten to death
>sometimes to preserve freshness...their limbs are hacked off one by one and then covered to stop bleeding until they are limbless. This can stretch to months.

chinasmack.com/2012/stories/people-wait-in-line-to-drink-deer-blood-to-prolong-life.html

Attached: file.png (330x482, 312.71K)

That's not very nice

I always viewed people doing stuff like this, regardless if those are deers, whales or elephants, to be a lowly scum deserving a nice gassing.

i hope you do not eat meet then. but you are 100% correct

cows and pigs aren't tortured, retard
we literally developed specialized tools like the cattle gun, to kill them as painlessly and quickly as possible

Wtf is wrong with your flag.

They probably will become that animal next reincarnation cycle and be locked for lifetimes.

animals are better souls than most people. it's horrific how they are abused.

Yeah, but I want to prolong my life. Why would they drink the deer blood if it didn’t work???

>in China
>cruel bugmen
>shock pic
We already know chinks are evil. Slide thread. Herbal remedy.

Just kill it properly, holy shit what is wrong with Chinkoids?

Well, it’s China so yeah

>2012/
Ok

>lowly scum deserving a nice gassing.
Absolutely Based. There are no lower vermin than those who’d harm innocent animals. They should be exterminated

100% agree.

check any video from inside a factory farming facility. you have been told lies brother

>Antlers sawed off at base of living deer
That's like clipping your toe nails. It's not pleasant, but it doesn't actually hurt you.
They literally just fall off at the end of the season.
>limbs are hacked off one by one
This however is awful.

This is horrible
>happens in China
Of course it fucking does... Just fucking nuke the place already. God I fucking hate chinks.

Why does _this_ oh-so-wicked thing play your heartstrings?

You deserve all the hardships coming for you.

>United States Minor Outlying Islands

see, if they're doing it to an animal then you're getting all high'n'mighty
but if they did this to a nigger then you wouldn't even bat an eye
fucking americans

You don't see the blood in the above picture? It's clearly not the same. There are nerve endings in the antler.

Yeah I already hate China.

They spend their entire life chained up wallowing in their own feces and they can't even turn around, that's how small their little jail cells are.
Now I'm a meat eater but you can't deny factory farming is fucked up

In an ideal world, cows and pigs would be raised on nice family farms, by White people, where they can live a good life, have room to run around, and then eventually be humanely slaughtered in a painless way to give us meat to eat.
In reality they're in these massive disgusting prison farms, live in their own shit in a horrific life, just to be turned into some garbage $2 McDonald's burger which doesn't even taste good.

White people do do that though, Americans and Canadians aren't white so it's no surprise you treat your animals like shit.

CHINA NUMBA WAN

Support your local agriculture. There's plenty of it out there. You just have to put in a little bit more effort.

It's a "rare flag", looks quite similar to the US flag but it's actually
>"United States Minor Outlying Islands"

it's true for some places but with time more and more "death factories" are getting better at doing their job. there's nothing wrong with eating animals, if you don't agree go to nature or God and argue how a lion ripped a cub into pieces. what we can do as humans, however, is make the process as gentle as possible.

>Just kill it properly, holy shit what is wrong with Chinkoids?
The same thing wrong with the 1%. They know that suffering concentrates the life giving essence within the blood.

Is adrenochrome a meme or does it actually work?

Wrong
Antlers have blood flowing through them
They are shedded after it closes of and becomes a toe nail
If you don't know something don't talk about it

Elk and deer sometimes get their antlers removed when being aggressive or a danger to others or themselves
But obviously there is a whole procedure

>gentle mass animal breeding & processing
yeah, we also should start producing dick-shaped steaks so you can gently suck one, or two, or a hundred instead of violently ripping it apart with a fork and a knife

yea that's very mean and rude.

Attached: 1654932015674.webm (544x960, 1.06M)

>Giving a shit about niggers
Nice proxy moshe

Yea i have real problems i dont give 2 fucks about animals

>the blood
That's the felt. They fight one another rack-to-rack and it gets torn off.
Look, in not trying to condone this. It's cruel and terrible. But it's not like cutting off an antler is like cutting off an arm.
Which I'm not learning the fucking chinks also do and will remove one last bit of hesitation at pulling a trigger.

nice name you got there, seething turknigger

well, once something is dead, it can't feel any harm anymore, right?

correct

Oh you're talking about the solution to racism now?

*now

I get alp my meat from a local farm. A little more expensive than storebought shit but the animals are treated respectfully and the meat is higher quality. I don't know why more people don't do this

lol maybe in Canada

I agree. These people deserve the same fate as the animal they tortured.

>The Jew cries out in pain as it strikes you

Fuckin asshole. I hate niggers, especially white niggers

>>sometimes to preserve freshness...their limbs are hacked off one by one and then covered to stop bleeding until they are limbless. This can stretch to months.
Smart.

of course, this is why I mentioned niggers in my first post