Admit things were better under Obama

The USA started going downhill under Trump

Attached: 33B5FAC4-818D-4654-BED9-DFFDB37AD202.jpg (1200x1499, 306.37K)

Obama legalised the use of propaganda on the American public.

but its all causal, as in obama allowed msm to broadcast domestic propaganda and most msm being leftists they started making up the trump russia hoax because of trump derangement syndrome and leftist mental illness ever since, to the point they want to start ww3 now, not to mention blm trannies etc.

whoa

things started going downhill under bush, obongo was trying to gather international support for america with little success, then the orange retard wanted total isolation so for 4 years he was just tearing up everything that obongo did, accomplishing practically nothing, so america spent the last 12 years doing nothing and just steadily declining, and now you have that dementia patient biden who doesn't even know where the fuck he is

>First black president
>Babied by the media
>Does everything he can to make racial tensions worse
>Ushers in the era of self victimization
Thanks Obama

Nope, you Euros liked him because you fancied niggers. Fucker's a retard.

Attached: barack obama.png (1887x922, 1.3M)

>Let me tell you about your country
Don't care Europoor

Dumbass. We're still under the nigger.

Attached: 1653903663096.jpg (474x427, 48.27K)

Lol, it's real, I thought you were trolling.

Attached: faggotobama.png (1830x825, 2.03M)

"I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven"
Jesus, Luke10:18

In Hebrew “lightning from heaven” is pronounced...”Baraq O Bamah”. That means 2000 years ago Jesus Christ said in Hebrew: "I saw Satan as Baraq O Bamah" Revelation 12:7-12 describes a war in heaven, fought between the Archangel Michael and his angels, and Satan and his angels, whom after losing the battle, where cast down to earth. This was the event Jesus described in Luke 10:18 when He said "I saw Satan as Baraq O Bamah."

Obama was based, fun fact, poor uneducated traiiler park GOP voting rubes benefit from his policies till this day lol

Attached: redneck gop retard.png (1200x896, 1.28M)

trailer*

>Baraq O Bamah
I don't think that's right.
Baw-rak means to bless.
Whereas bam-maw is a mountain or something similar to a mountain.

how many drone strikes did trump order?

Fun fact: you’re a retarded fucking faggot

Not an argument, Republitard

Attached: right winger idiot.png (631x606, 454.77K)

The USA started to rip apart at the seams as a diret result of Barrack Obama. Life was worse for all Americans, and began improving under Trump, only to absolutely nose dive under Biden.

It went down hill in the 90s. in 2012 it started to accelerate exponentially.

Yeah RETARD, it's not like he destroyed the middle east by funding ISIS...
Thus bringing millions of illegal migrants in Europe.

The media made it appear so.
Yes.
Reality
No.
>KILL A JOURNALIST TODAY!

>being this much of a newfag.
it went to shit under Bush. Go back to tictok or whatever the fuck you kids do today.

Smith Mundt act

2008 is when the nose dive took off, things were getting stupid fast in like... 2006.
>t. born in 1978

Re-watch the 2008 Republican leader debates and you'll see how mocked Rpn Paul was, basically made as a joke. "Oh that goofy Ron Paul again..."

McCain was absolute shit. Watching him speak was like fingernails on a chalk board. Holy shit no.

Fpbp
Fuck that nigger
He will regret it when it's out of his hands.
Fuck rules for radicals we will undo all of the enemy's damage and then some before we consider turning it back off.
/Thread

The fluff pieces for Obama were unbelievable. I knew something was very wrong when Obama approved overthrowing the Egyptian and Libyan governments and outed himself as a globaloid. That’s when I became disillusioned and thought he was a bad faith president.

I had my brother in law say that. He would not believe me it was the same thing and got mad about Democrats taking away his ACA and started yelling. Republicans are retarded if they think the current situation is bad in any way.

Attached: 1551980357389.png (500x572, 133.12K)

no, things started going downhill under obama. specifically in 2012 after his reelection.

>He would not believe me it was the same thing and got mad about Democrats taking away his ACA
LMAO... smartest Republican XD

Attached: billy joe bob.png (897x565, 1.34M)

>Destroyed the middle east
>Bombing sand
>Bad thing

sure that mobbed up loser was way better than the one we have now

>Republicans are retarded if they think the current situation is bad in any way.
sure just give all the extra gasoline money to a nation we're at war with

wtf?

How? Unemployment is still crazy low. If you have any value you can get a job, McDonalds is paying $500 bonuses and $15/hr. In 08 I was paid $5/hr. People mad are newfags or just retarded.

Decline has been happening for decades. The biggest acceleration happened after 9/11 with Bush. Obama made nearly every social and political issue more cancerous. Trump further accelerated the decline with his spinelessness. Biden has shifted the decline from steep to falling off of a cliff

Its $5/gal from 3$/gal. The extra cost is like 50$/mo. Its not that big of a deal.