Why are they like this?

Why are they like this?

Attached: 2A6CEFA1-6A0C-48C3-ADDB-B71969A827E6.png (760x1238, 959.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/thecultureofcritiquekevinmacdonald/mode/1up?view=theater
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because we're the ones who always stop them.

Jews

Fpbp. Without whites, the entire world would be slaves.
Germany fought not just for Germany, not just for europe , not just for the white race, but the whole world

If by that, you mean whites are the only race in the world exclusively devoted towards advancing them, then yes.

It must suck being perpetually twelve years old.

Rent free, and that's a bitter pill for any yid to face

meanwhile the rest of you seethe in silence and play their game while they bulldoze your land and turn your kids into picrel.

Attached: lil-nas-x-baby-shower-44.jpg (2000x2500, 857.33K)

>philosemites are so retarded they don't want to be immortal

Lol. Delusion of grandeur. Without Africans teaching you how to clothing and housing you'd still be living in caves honkeys

No other race has fought to free slaves, retard.

it must suck having to dilate your flesh wound daily

Attached: download.png (195x259, 11.06K)

What kind of jarmulka is that?

Because the Holocaust never happened, but it should have and it will.

they're always going on and on about how assimilation is the greatest threat to them
I think statements like this are simply an attempt to fight assimilation.

Women are also like that (both are very similar), everything that isn't bullshit is made by men (or humans), but they (the bitches or Homo Erectus) are entitled parasites who think they are the best and can survive on their own.

I didn't know my brick house was made of cow shit and thick jungle vine.

Jews rape kids.

You are one of those faggot niggers that but into a “islamic golden age” aren’t you?!

> fleur de lis

Not sure what this has to do with the post I was replying to.

Cause we are aware of their schemes.

Attached: 1621435574809.jpg (1024x1024, 191.5K)

the greatest thing about white genocide is that once whites are gone, jews are gonna end up destroying themselves. there's like 6 gorillion different types of jews, you've got the hispanic jews, you've got the european jews, you've got the biblical arab jews, you've got ethiopian jews, you've got some asian jews.

and they're all gonna be competing for the title of chosen

i hope i can watch from the afterlife.

Imagine being so effeminate that you can't even handle the most obvious bait. This is what being raised by termagants does to a man.

Cope, white christcucks handed the world to jews.

Deny that all you want. You're just bitter to find out everything you are today that you hold so dearly were handed to you by us Africans. The cradle of civilization.

Why doesn't he move to an all black neighborhood then?

Jews created all harmful social movements of the past 100 years, Kevin MacDonald explains their evil through evolution and group selection

archive.org/details/thecultureofcritiquekevinmacdonald/mode/1up?view=theater