Why don't whites use rote memorization as a learning technique like Muslims?

Muslims are sitting there for hours repeating and repeating Qu'ran to memorize it and store it into their heads. This method of learning is common across the Middle East and Pakistan even outside out of religious studies.

What do Europeans have against memorizing texts?

Attached: 1_RlollRat1jjaNVY9bEuUDw.jpg (470x313, 41.27K)

the invention of writing made memorization obsolete

I do this but with cool threads I find

There's been a decades long push to dumb down education starting from primary school/elementary up to high school and as far as university. Why do you think universities offer college algebra? It's because high schools didn't teach it so the universities had to come in and fill the gap.

checked and memory-pilled

europeans are bought off from national patriotism by usa, no incentive to tough reality since screened from attack by nukes

ha ha ha, there's the cope

true memorization was only possible AFTER writing

Muslims and Muslim nations are founded upon blind obedience to a murderous, pedophilic warmongering savage. Central to that is total submission, so convincing brown people to memorise, memorise, memorise, means they are less likely to disobey.

The Enlightenment in Western Europe encouraged free thinking, opposition to political power and creativity, which deviate from rote learning.

Obese Nigger.

Brainwashing?

The reason is too much mercury from vaccine adjuvants. Short term memory is gone across board

Says what?

>2022
>not writing your own new tablets
ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1610421385200.png (755x1024, 591.43K)

Because memorization isn't understanding

Talk back to me again and youre gonna earn yourself a nice clean friendly raping. Fucking porker. The things I can do to that rotund diabetic man slot.

It was very common until 2 Or 3 generations ago.
I knew old men while growing up in town that could recite Shakespeare or a hundred other pieces of literature that they memorized in their youth.
Digitization has made memory obsolete now

Nice trips, but eww
Have a laineyball and chill

Attached: 1654870157603_original.jpg (750x727, 241.01K)

Ngl, I think my phone has fucked with my memory. At least I didn't grow up with all this shit, but zoomers I know are fucked and can barely hold a conversation

Lol they don't even memories it in their own language, it HAS to be recited in its original, classical Arabic form. The Saudis Sheikhs have the power over the minds of a billion followers from nany different nations.

One would argue that it is to deter any mistranslation, but when the other half of the Deen is the hadith, which has been tampered with by many, many different scholars, one needs to question the true psychological ramifications of this, truly fascinating when you pick apart the intricacies of this

>zoomed are fucked
Look at their memes and hunour for further proof
The hypernovelty and lack of attention span is pathological and inhuman

>This method of learning is common across the Middle East and Pakistan even outside out of religious studies.
>What do Europeans have against memorizing texts?
thats easy: we took a look at your results.
you live in an absolute shithole with nothing but a mud hut, a sister wife, 6 mentally and physically retarded children and the desperate hope to some day claim benefits somewhere in the west, where actual people live and you wonder why we dont do things like you?
we dont do it because we are better than you
we dont do it because we dont need to
we dont do it because we despise everything muslim
take your pick goatfucker

We used to for hundreds even thousands of years but (((somebody))) decided it’s not to be done anymore

Seethe brainlet mudslide. Logic and critical thinking are far more useful than rote memorization, which is only necessary for low-iq peoples who otherwise can't stop fucking goats and children without constant repetitious memorizing of their morals.

repeating words so much that you remember them doesn't mean you understand them. they are wasting time, energy, and valuable memory space to do something the book already accomplishes. Such practice is a great tool for the ruling class because it keeps their subjects busy doing something that doesn't involve overthrowing them.

>what is the invention of the printing press and mass basic literacy

Because there's nothing valuable to be found in the exact wording of texts, unless you're a Muslim.

The Muslims only do this because of their bizarre belief that the Quran is the literal word of god, so memorizing the exact text has a spiritual value to them beyond merely understanding the message of the book.

>memorizing some old mythology book word by word

Attached: 1653853250646.jpg (474x331, 19.71K)

And most of those retards don't understand a single word of what they've memorized. The majority of Muslims who memorize quran are non-Arabic speakers. Even the ones that can speak Arabic have a hard time understanding quran because it's written in an archaic dialect of Arabic. So what's the point of spending years memorizing something like a robot when don't know what the hell you are rambling?

I would hope cold turkey post an EMP would help unfuck them, but being simultaneously sheltered and corrupted the way that they have is pretty demoralising to observe. Everyone is mentally ill, no healthy/self contained coping mechanisms

Check Pajeet code vs Human code.

That's the difference between memorisation and understanding.

How's that working out for you? Whilst you slave away at a wagiestore others are doing next to nothing and making millions and Muslims worship 1 God the same God the last Prophet Muhammad ﷺ worshipped.
Better in what regard? At getting cucked in your homeland by people without weapons/militaries etc the very same problem you're slandering whether they be from Haiti all the way to the Philippines.

Public schooling is a recent invention. The problem is not DUH JEWSSSSSSSSS. It's the fact that sometime around the 60's education stopped being tailored to the average student of average intelligence but instead to the dumbest students. That and more people would finish school at grade 8 and schools weren't afraid of holding kids back a year. High school diplomas used to mean something back then.

kek

People learn the meaning too in the same way memorising Quran/Hadiths/Duas etc aren't easy and take time learning = a lifelong process.
You could have 100K armed to the teeth people who grow fed up with the rulers ready to overthrow them as seen in the past they could be what you call "oafs" and yet they have more courage, discipline, logical thinking etc seeing as they rise to the occasion and take down people who are ruining their homeland from the top down.

semitic trash kys

> convict you're the epitome of trash dispose of yourself or I'll have to take out the trash literally.