/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2808

Prev: ▶Day: 108 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignJune9

▶Latest
>DPR courts sentence two British nationals and a Morrocan, captured in Mariupol, to death
>ISW: Russian forces likely retain control over most of Severodonetsk as of June 6, though situation unclear
>Russian Mjr General Roman Kutuzov killed in Donbas, the 11th Russian General KIA this war
>Russia destroys bridges on key Ukrainian routes leading to Severodonetsk
>Ukrainian forces reportedly reclaim ground in Severodonetsk, inflicting heavy damage to Russian forces
>EU to ban two-thirds of Russian oil imports
>Ukrainian forces launch counter-offensive in Kherson region
>ISW: Russian invasion that aimed to seize & occupy entire country has become desperate & bloody offensive to capture a single city in the east while defending important but limited gains in the south and east
>Russia to remove upper limit for military service in armed forces
>Russia increasing intensity of operations in Donbas
>Food shortages could cause more deaths than war, UK minister warns
>Senate passes $40 billion package for Ukraine
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>War could last years, Nato warns

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: vanya-lost-his-shirt-and-head.jpg (1280x902, 163.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Limestone_block
pixiv.net/en/users/28707701
t.me/kavunyak
t.me/ FGJTSFazhxg1NzIy
t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_Int
mega.nz/folder/I2AWUB4J#Cy34N8auTqjaAmMDqeDrUw
youtube.com/watch?v=krFSr_LoFLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qc--vzVRDTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 312342345343445.jpg (1020x1018, 172.81K)

NATO talmudists tongue my anus

Attached: 1651746189468.jpg (914x1024, 103.24K)

>Ukie Marichka Artists
follow them for more Marichka\good art
>Original creator
twitter.com/Limestone_block
>Korzunka Persukiv
pixiv.net/en/users/28707701
>Kavunyak
t.me/kavunyak

>TG channel for Marichka Art dump
>t.me/ FGJTSFazhxg1NzIy

Also now with 2 Sticker packs:
>t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_Int
>t.me/addstickers/Mari4ka_UHP

>Mega
mega.nz/folder/I2AWUB4J#Cy34N8auTqjaAmMDqeDrUw

>2D and 3D musclegirls and tomboys, around 770 files and around 120 gifs now, will add more later

Attached: 1654853093760.png (1254x1773, 301.74K)

Denounce Quran

sure is a special military operation. very special.

This is your once a day reminder that there still is a year after this one where Russia's general supplies to keep their shit running are slowly dwindling with none coming in. History teaches us that sieges don't get resolved instantly, and inertia will carry Russia forward for a while.

Here's the thing. Ukraine is going to last because it is on permanent Lend-Lease life support by the West. Russia has no support. Russia has no friends. Russia has no allies. Its puppets are leaving it like rats leaving a sinking ship.
And it continues to bleed out while it screeches about how mighty it is and always has been, while more bridges are burnt, more industrial facilities torched, more war crimes revealed, more internal dissent builds up, and more vatnigger soldiers perish.

You're going to watch the Russian collapse in real time, live streamed for all to see. The HD Quality Livestream of the end of the Russian nation as the consequences of their actions and the reality that they so dread finally catch up with them.

Good times are ahead for anyone who isn’t Russian, or is paid to shill for them, or has been buckbroken by the FSB’s subversion department into believing that an inhumanely repressive kleptocracy is the only free and just nation on earth. The clock is ticking, and time will prove me to be right.

Attached: Daily jay2.jpg (335x287, 72.37K)

БECЛAHCКAЯ ЦEHЗУPA B БECЛAHE Free Crimea ГOЛOДOMOP Ryazan sugar hexogen Pязaнcкий caхap гeкcoгeн homosexual Russian prison rape culture Pyccкaя тюpeмнaя кyльтypa гoмoceкcyaльнoгo изнacилoвaния dedovschina дeдoвщинa Russian soldier gay prostitution trafficking statistics Pyccкий coлдaт гeй пpocтитyция cтaтиcтикa ПOPAЖEHИE FSB apartment bombings COBETCКOГO B AФГAHИCTAHE The Romanian Revolution of 1989 BOCTOЧHO-ГEPMAHCКOE BOCCTAHИE 1953 ГOДA The Beslan School Massacre КOMMУHИCTИЧECКИE MACCOBЫE УБИЙCTBA The Gulag Archipelago КAК COЗДATЬ БOMБУ I Want To Assassinate Vladimir Putin Я ХOЧУ УБИTЬ BЛAДИMИPA ПУTИHA КAMПAHИЯ "ДEBИHЫ ЗEMЛИ" Holodomor ПOПPABКИ К КOHCTИTУЦИИ POCCИИ 2020 ГOДA 2020 Russian Constitutional Amendments
ПPABA ЧEЛOBEКA Human Rights ПOЖИЗHEHHЫЙ ПPEЗИДEHT De-Stalinization CBOБOДA ПPECCЫ Perestroika HEЗAКOHHAЯ OККУПAЦИЯ ГPУЗИИ Glasnost ПPOДOЛЖИTEЛЬHOCTЬ ЖИЗHИ B POCCИИ
Illegal Occupation of Georgia AЛКOГOЛИЗM B POCCИИ Estonia ЮЖHAЯ OCETИЯ CBOБOДA ДЛЯ AБХAЗИИ South Ossetia Finland Winter War ЗИMHЯЯ BOЙHA ПAHAMCКИE ДOКУMEHTЫ Vladimir Komarov POCCИЯ ПPOИГPAЛA КOCMИЧECКУЮ ГOHКУ Apollo 11 HEЗABИCИMOCTЬ ЧEЧHИ Vladimir Putin Height BЛAДИMИP ПУTИH BЫCOTA North Caucus Wars ЧEPHOБЫЛЬCКAЯ КATACTPOФA Chernobyl Disaster HEФTЯHЫE BOЙHЫ CBOБOДHAЯ PEЧЬ ДИКTATOP OПEPAЦИЯ ПOД ЛOЖHЫM ФЛAГOM BEЖЛИBЫE ЛЮДИ Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn 2017 БOMБAPДИPOBAHИE CAHКT-ПETEPБУPГA False Flag ФEДOP MИХAЙЛOBИЧ ДOCTOEBCКИЙ ПУTИH OБEЗЬЯHA Putin Monkey ИCЛAM Allah ДЖИХAД BOЛOДИH ПИДOPAC ДOЛБИT HOPMAЛЬHO Volodin faggot fucks very good ПOBAP ПУTИHA ПPИГOЖИH EБЁT ДETEЙ putin's cook Prigozhin fucks children ПУTИH ПЫHЯ putin pynya

Attached: PatronBlush.png (1600x1066, 460.65K)

you are asking a shitskin to denounce his own religion
very islamophobic of you

Attached: tWqJeHwzASGBVAUD.jpg (256x256, 12.55K)

just woke up from a month long coma, how many ukies are stuck in kotel?

Earth-chan is best waifu, you monsters are fake and ghey
youtube.com/watch?v=krFSr_LoFLQ

Attached: Screenshot_20220611_140103.png (1251x705, 797.86K)

I wonder will uhg take a touhou character as a mascot?

There is a version of that Marichka with a nicer ass. I don't have it on me.

Attached: 1654673141874.jpg (1024x1024, 105.06K)

MA
RI
CH
KA

Attached: photo_21@20-04-2022_18-08-23.jpg (1024x1024, 90.78K)

Technically we're all stuck on the same planet as monke.

Attached: 1653986160530.jpg (579x990, 272.35K)

about 20k are in the lysychansk area

>Ukraine says about 10,000 of its soldiers have died in the war since Russia’s invasion began at the end of February.
>Presidential adviser Oleksiy Arestovych gave the details in a social media interview, when asked how many troops Ukraine had lost in the first 100 days of the war – that is, up to 3 June.
>Ukraine says it is losing about 100 soldiers in fighting every day, with hundreds more wounded.
>Arestovych said Russia’s losses were several times greater. The Ukrainian government says more than 30,000 Russian troops have died. The estimate by UK intelligence is lower – more than 15,000.
>The Russian authorities have not given any official figure for their war losses in Ukraine since 25 March, when they said 1,351 soldiers and officers had died.

>10k hohols confirmed dead
>15k estimated by propaganda MoD of UK
>BaZed RuZZia has confirmed 1351
Therefore with propaganda math it means that only 5k Russian heroes have been killed vs 10k+ hohols. And this is in a DEFENSIVE position where the attackers need 3-4x the force to be equal. Guess hohols aren't so good after all

>copetel

>Earth-chan
Gods i was in school with a button phone when that came out

monky doesn't tolerate hate speech

Attached: 1652293116774.jpg (828x975, 208.6K)

At this point we all know western weapons aren't coming. We need to start thinking outside of the box. When massive invasion happened here in Kyiv we were stockpiling molotovs but we never had a chance to use them because orks never entered the city. Later we realized that molotovs aren't very effective against organized military, but we have population willing to create makeshift weapons.
So, how do we stop invading orks? I remember maidan struggle and how catapult wasn't effective. Someone suggested to replace it with a slingshot and it worked better, but slingshot can't really launch an object heavier than a molotov. What can we launch at vatniks and how? What is an effective range of such platforms? Vatniks use thermobaric-tipped MLRS TOS-1 which range is

You mean her?

Attached: Haniyasushin.Keiki.600.2691912.jpg (582x600, 79.32K)

>Therefore with propaganda math

Attached: 1654730969702.png (2500x2500, 1.02M)

>no вoлoдин пидop
This post was brought to you by (((subtle))) lakhta squadron

>Also that's false even if you go mere 80 years into the past.
When were Ukrainians the majority of the Crimean population?

you could probably try kys so you dont need to wonder about that

>Gods i was in school with a button phone when that came out
I don't know man, the resurgence was like in 2017 afaik?
youtube.com/watch?v=qc--vzVRDTE

Attached: 791eebffcfb4b1234cc76e77561d7a72dd04d8519a28d3796de63822c4465e57.jpg (1024x774, 116.04K)

Ecль вы пpoeбeтe Cлaвянcк бyдeт жoпa.

???

Attached: Screenshot_24.png (1653x159, 54.37K)

Pretty good. I was gonna recommend yuuka but this is good

>how do we stop invading orks?
You negotiate with them and actually follow the agreement.
Stop letting your oligarchs send you to your deaths over oil.

>when you post вoлoдин both o's getting autoreplaced with latin o's
what the actual fuck?

Shoot them with your gun

Attached: you know who this is.jpg (532x664, 106.27K)

>At this point we all know western weapons aren't coming.
>>>we

Launch massive hamas style Kassam strikes on rossian territory

Attached: kassam.jpg (800x600, 131.64K)

yeah I was using search but it didn't work because of letter replacement, now I'm confused, why would hiro do this

what would happen?

Daily reminder that 40% of ukie subhumans don’t have access to sewage

Attached: 20E87805-6CE9-4952-832F-F1381FFB18D1.jpg (595x1077, 210.59K)

(((you)))

Attached: DXtlpRVxjaCd3SyR.jpg (256x256, 12.31K)

2017,Jesus i feel old

Attached: images (7).jpg (557x550, 30.7K)

>what would happen?
kiev 2.0

UK intel are probably counting Russians and seperatists separately while Ukraine is counting them all as Russians.

I don't personally believe Russia's offensives would have ground to a halt like they have with only 15k dead. there have been many, many reports of heavily undermanned units: 14 soldiers in a platoon, stuff like that.

>when you're getting attacked, lie down and take it

How about all vatniggers fuck off back to their actual borders?

>look, we all know that [vatnigger talking points}

is this the new variant of

>I'm pro Ukraine, but [blatant vatnik shilling]

why are you this ineffective?

Stop being a fucking retard, Putin literally came into power on the back of a manufactured reason to go to war with Chechnya.