"Hey dad, if I have a steak on my plate and they add 2 potatoes to it, the steak didn't go anywhere, right...

>"Hey dad, if I have a steak on my plate and they add 2 potatoes to it, the steak didn't go anywhere, right? It's not being replaced; we just made the plate richer. How come republicans can't understand something so simple?"

What do you tell her?

Attached: AXrZ268.jpg (736x920, 112.19K)

Those aren't potatoes, their pieces of human shit. Want shit next to your steak dear? Now shut the duck up and finish your dinner

Sadly steak is disappearing and more and more potatoes are spawning. In a few years you won't be able to eat steak ever again.

I'll tell her to spice her thread because I'm sick of bots making the same fucking thread every day. I swear that if I ever put a bullet through a kikes head, you're part of the reason for it. And I promise that I'll take my redpills off of this board MORE because of your cunts. I swear this by the eternal God, the people and I will rout you out.

Around comparing ethnic replacement of an already global minority by a small group of ultra wealthy to......potatoes and meat?

Unfortunately the potatoes are mixing with steak

I‘d eat her potato if you catch my drift

potatoes are carb heavy, read sugar heavy. you already had the perfect meal in the steak alone - which probably had the highest nutrient density and right amount of fats perfect for enzymatic digestion within the human body which contains specifically 4 organs for the processing of the protein and fat. despite being a mammal unlike other mammals we left fermentation digestion behind millions of years ago, thus cannot fully digest plant fibres and ferment those into good fats for our body - sure we can derive some bioavaliability but nothing compared to a mammal that is evolutionarily designed for plants.
you didn't make the plate richer be introducing this foreign thing, you are trying to slowly poison me.
yeah, that didn't go the way you thought it did did it OP? stepped a little out of your league tonight while shitposting this copy pasta, didn't you.
goodday sir.

I Googled this girl and she unironically hit the wall already

>What do you tell her?
No steak and potato for you!

Attached: soup.jpg (201x250, 8.99K)

Terrible analogy.

Regardless of what vegan kikes tell you, beef and dairy is big business and won't be going away any time soon.

Not a fan of potatoes, in the trash they go

>"Hey dad, if I have a steak on my plate and they add 2 steaming turds to it, the steak didn't go anywhere, right? It's not being replaced; we just made the plate contain human excrement. How come niggers lovers can't understand something so simple?"

Attached: 1654886509232.jpg (581x526, 38.23K)

>their
Jizz

They're*

I Googled yer mom then realised I've already fucked her before.

>You're not adding potatoes to the plate >You're adding clumps of shit
You are ruining the steak

potatoes are good. poc are not.

wow she is beautiful.

Going to tell her that she didnt compiiled a right quetion in her mind.
And what she said doesnt mean anythign really in realityyy

SNEED SNEED BTW DID YOU SAW MY FLAG YET ?

A potato just stole my bike

a Potato wont shit in the Urban Metro and rape a 13 year old, thats the difference

That she's made a ridiculous and childish comparison.

I'd ask her how she would feel if every time I gave her a meal I took 80% of the meal away to other people for no reason.

Because no asked for potatoes.

Jews rape kids. Sage.

Lol what a stupid analogy

You have the IQ of a potato

the plate is what we eat out of
and potato is on the plate
the dish is different

Nobody wants a plate of potatoes with a side of steak. Or even worse, a plate of only potatoes. Except for the potato merchant who knows it will bring them power.

>>"Hey dad, if I have a barrel of honey and they add 2 buckets of shit into it, the honey didn't go anywhere, right? It's not becoming shitty; we just made the taste of honey richer. How come republicans can't understand something so simple?"

>What do you tell her?
If you mix a bucket of honey and bucket of shit you not getting yourself two buckets of honey. You getting yourself two buckets of shit.

Finite resources retard. The potatoes don’t take jobs, housing and tax benefits from the steak. The potato isn’t a shitskin that destroys the steaks culture.

>Whites = Steak
>Non-Whites = Potatoes
Ah Ireland's love of niggers makes sense to me now.

That comparison is genuinely retarded even if it was ironic.

"Imagine now if the potatos started shooting the steak with guns, or stealing parts of the steak and consuming it. Imagine if the potatos started raping the steak and created hybrid potato steaks that looked like fucking mutants."

Stop anthropomorphising your dinner, cum-dumpster.

>Hey dad, why do potatoes make up 13% of the population but are responsible for over 50% of the violence spud-gun crimes?
Kikes are really bad at analogies.