Thanks a lot, Brandon

Attached: 1644835334303.jpg (1284x1150, 394.08K)

>processed brand names

Bro you can get asparagus cheaper.

lmao there's like 3 things in that pic that aren't absolute goyslop

I can eat healthy, hearty meals off of $50 a week by just buying grain, a cheap cut of meat, some onions and root vegetables.

>food
half of this shit isn't even normal food

Attached: 5r8wwn.jpg (499x499, 43.45K)

>buy a bunch of junk food
>I CANT EVEN SURVIVE
that much is obvious

>purchasing and eating food called dum-dums

Attached: 1652146294994.jpg (320x320, 23.08K)

80% of this shit isn't even food

A well in a box?

This stuff cures cancer. Ingredients: turmeric, black pepper, lemon grass juice, pured onions, apple cider vinegar, habanero, sea salt, minced garlic. This stuff is amaze balls delicious and all natural.

Attached: 20220605_002108.jpg (2242x3198, 1.3M)

Imagine the smell

Fucking cunt with the mountain dew and chips
Hyperinflate prices to hyperdeflate the waistlines

>slabs of mountain jew and sprite

Attached: 1652727251168.jpg (720x617, 29.96K)

Well, in this case

I'm fucking convinced such photos and posts are just trolling. Who in their mind seriously thinks that snacks is actual food? Kids?

>meals
kek this pic never gets old

Maybe with Bidenflation, zoomennials will have to lrn 2 cook.

Attached: nagi_cooks_proudly.jpg (1280x720, 129.04K)

If my missus came back from shopping with this shit, I'd be sending her right back.

That image shows 3 maybe 4 items I'd consume by choice.

Stop making these threads
We get it
Americans live on junk "food"

Yeah I'm pissed too but I have no sympthy for pic related. I don't feel bad that your addiction increased in cost.

I purchase 5 family packs of thighs and breasts other than that I just buy vegetables weekly to go with it. How can't you afford to eat

>Hitler was right

In spain, a surprising number of young ""adults"" live on a diet of pizza, coca cola (the actual brand, even though they complain they're poor) and snacks

Someone concerned about grocery prices doesn't buy all name-brand food, and shit like lunchables that cost $4 on the shelf and can be made at home for 30 cents. $4 pizza, $1.25 at home. $2 loaf of bread, 30 cents at home. Switching to offbrand, ~40% off the entire grocery expense. I know this because I bake pizza, bread, cinnamon rolls, dinner rolls, etc at home (extremely easy, btw). I also buy all off-brand shit. Because I'm not a retard with money.

This is not the grocery bill of someone who knows or cares how to save money. It's of some retard posting for upvotes about premium food costing too much. She has no right to bitch.

Fuck off yugosalvia

Chicken, rice and beans faggot
Get some onions sauce and some hot sauce maybe some veggies
Stop eating that processed garbage

>problems with Trump’s economy? heh well he is just fixing Obama’s mess!

>problems with Biden’s economy? heh its all his fault!

Attached: 2D2FB365-37DC-4394-991D-7D21E26ED89A.png (600x603, 22.74K)

Fucking kek

there's like 4 things in this picture that are actual food.
>6 cases of chips
>"WE CAN'T GO ON LIKE THIS"

I’ve been in close quarters with people who lived exclusively on fast food and vending machines and hory jebus im talking eye watering face melting horrendously awful farts that smelled like their insides were rotting