Crickets nutritional info

NOOOOO! I cant eat bugs because im a low iq drone. eat bugs = bad. bugs = global homo!

Attached: 23535432452345.png (744x418, 201.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gNG7lOFBM84
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just uh... I'm just not gonna eat them hahahahaha

How many pesticides in each one

Crickets make me have night farts.

>YOU VILL CONSUME ZE CRICKET CAKE

Attached: 1200px-Star_of_David.svg.png (1200x1386, 46.66K)

Amino-acids?

What cultures prefer bugs over meat from ruminants? Are there any?

Whale is better, and it tastes better. Also you can make oil from their fat. Dolphin is also pretty good if you can find it.

I’d rather eat a pit bull or a cat.

You will hear the bugs

Attached: 1631165073082.webm (340x400, 2M)

You will smell the bugs

Attached: 1651157688823.gif (248x239, 2.25M)

John the Baptist and I think Koreans ate bugs too

You will eat the bugs
And you will be happy

Attached: 1651326682082.jpg (306x340, 38.38K)

Based. My spider pet loves her weekly crickets. Good to know they are good for her.

Attached: bonita.jpg (1773x1629, 1.02M)

What you offer is shit
Therefore,
You are Undesirable.
Rejected.

People eat too much iron, and bugs contain little saturated fat, with meat being the last source of it that people it, and sat fat is healthy for multiple reasons including proper test production.

They want you to eat bugs for a reason.

They want you to be weak, hungry and in a constant brain fog.

"Cricket protein is considered a “complete protein” because it contains all nine essential amino acids. These amino acids -- leucine, isoleucine, valine, methionine, tryptophan, threonine, lysine, histidine, and phenylalanine"
youtube.com/watch?v=gNG7lOFBM84 retard you can raise your own crickets easily youtube.com/watch?v=gNG7lOFBM84 I could probably survive entirely on my own cricket supply if I really tried

jews first. if i see a full year of unedited videos of disgusting kike goblins munching on crickets, ill give it a go. other than that you can go fuck yourself

Don't care. Never testing, never masking, never jabbing, never living in pods, never eating bugs. Simple as.

> eat bugs = bad. bugs = global homo
you are absolutely correct.

Do it faggot

>They want you to eat bugs for a reason.

They make burger patties out of bugs. And even some sort of ground beef looking stuff. It doesn't look bad, nor smell bad and tastes quite good. Bugs are easy to breed and we could feed the whole world with it. I got no qualms with eating bugs.