Is there any hope for America anymore?

Is there any hope for America anymore?

Attached: 1654947628784.png (1440x1926, 705.71K)

Never was any.

fucking based, every american should be removed and replaced with pablo from mexico, that's what you get for destroying europe mutts

You are in the midst of an actual hostile coup

Yes, but it's not team red/blue shit. It's Founding Fathers 2.0, but against Globohomo instead of the British Monarchy, and it's worldwide/decentralised.
Just be the best version of yourself you can be for now, and get ready for shtf

What do we do bagholder bros?

Whatever you say, Emir

USA has veered socially far right and far left over the last 10 years at least. in a population that lives together, this will only end badly.

Taking down Jefferson's statue is leftist extremism. Pushback from the right is a natural result , which will produce effects the left hates, and the cycle continues. The social state of USA is all escalation all the time. Eventually things will come to a head.

>America
>Far right
You are legally obligated to be 18 to post here

Good, fucking coalburners deserve the rope.

Kek

It's so over

>Pushback from the right
What's that?
Trillions of dollars to niggers, Ukraine and Israel?

You are going to witness how bad things get when the white man stops caring about America... this is a shit skin colony now . Good luck, your going to need it. Whites will become less and less friendly-helpful over the coming years . It's going to become just like the rest of the shithole brown countries

>USA has veered socially far right and far left over the last 10 years at least.
>far right
Lol what, you retarded nigger.

We're being taken over by our enemies, they're forcing all of us to eat up our monetary and material supplies by sabotaging the economy and supply chain so that we have no reserves to supply ourselves off of in a sustained conflict and they're going after every means of self defense. It's unbelievable that people don't see what's happening RIGHT NOW.

Duh, you just need to remove the removers, easy job.

Statues are for faggots.
The Greeks have a history of fucking young boys even when they knew it was wrong, also made statues.
The Romans made statues and also fucked men.
The Communists loved a fucking statue and also fuck men.
Chinese people go crazy for retarded statues, also fuck men.
Fuck statues, melt every single one down and turn them into pendulums for grandfather clocks (the only clock that's not for faggots.)
Anyone who disagrees with me is a nigger.

Replacing white Americans is a conspiracy theory.

>replacing white Americans
>literally a statue blacker than double nigger
Faggot detected.
Like the taste of black cock? I bet you do.
I bet you go down on ripe black asses and rim them until there's chafing around your mouth.
You probably let black men piss on you while you say "yes, shower me with your golden gorilla piss you faggot monkey."

No. Burn it all down. That's the only solution left at this point.

No. It's anti-work stuff and dropping from society that happening right now.
Only lefties and jews needs violent revolutions, since they are parasitic. Right wing guys can simply stop feeding the parasites.

ironic that they would remove a slave holding pedophile from a NYC court, Since they all work for slave holding pedophiles such as jeffrey epstien.

Why? That is like the only thing americans have as their history and culture.

no. there wasn’t two decades ago when i left the horrid place.