WaPo: Ukraine running out of ammo and losing war

Despite getting at least 50 billion from the US (while Americans have to stop driving due to gas prices and can't afford food and can't find baby formula)

twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1535558406316105729

Attached: 544E5745-3231-43C9-BF60-46A6D227B1FB.png (750x1334, 1.91M)

You do realize that most of that $40B will never end up in Ukraine; that money is being laundered as we speak.

only you can save ukraine
give us $80 billion more
NOW

Attached: 1632482688801.jpg (225x225, 6.43K)

lol there's hohol politicians showing up on our border with bags full of dollars all the time, that's where your money went mutt boys

>while Americans have to stop driving due to gas prices and can't afford food and can't find baby formula
Yes, those things are definitely related to economic sanctions with a country that has a smaller GDP than Italy.
Good goy, keep it up.

Attached: WGB31R2alkUB2gg4.jpg (256x256, 10.62K)

>hat's where your money went mutt boys
We know that. And the money is also laundered state side probably to some of these or all of these crooked politicians in DC.

Thats nothing compared to the last wars, prepare to give trillions and then lose

How? They were sent about half of NATO's entire stockpile.
They are talking about how we need to pay more to arm back up here and in Europe even as we head into Economic collapse.

Better send another 50 billion so the Ukrainian oligarchs and zelensky can sniff it up lol

Zelensky and his cronies probably stole 99% of the money

They sold that shit to terrorists, but now they need more because they're losing the war.

You think they keep then money? Its being funneled back to corrupt politicians along with money for the sale of weapons that Ukraine is selling on the black market.

I have a bucket o bullets. Sending now.

I hope Russia nukes you. I didn't give a fuck about Russia or any other country nearby prior to this war. But now I see the jewish child rapists in ZOG hate Russia, so I support Russia completely. I want them to invade and attack every country they can. If Russia invaded the US tomorrow, I would help them and turn over lists of subversives.

>Give away billions
>Billions that could have been spent on baby formula and easing gas prices
>RuSsIA SaNcTiOnS

Attached: 1627305628791.png (353x353, 69.62K)

Russia is also ZOG you fucking retard

>Billions that could have been spent on baby formula and easing gas prices
I thought Any Forums was against handouts, but I guess not

nobody is innocent in this world, it's all fucked, especially those with real money

oh no what a shame on the bright side at least Russian tank treads will have plenty of grease

user, the people in this thread are likely not real. Western sites are being invaded.

I am real as a penis enlargement pill you horse nigger

>why spend amerimutt taxpayer dollars on food and fuel when you could fill the pockets of hohol cronies
frfr based biden killing two birds with one stone, amerimutts and hohols destroyed with one move

HELP! WE'RE WINNING!

nobody cares, fag
if you're hirro, go kill yourself

You can't just teleport them you know. Getting them inside an active warzone is no simple logistics.

The former just feeds niggers so they can breed more.
The latter helps white niggers kill eachother.
Damn right I support it.

I refuse. You are a big nigger.

that's right goyim, gonna need 50 billion more for the transport
amerimutts starve, hohols are forced into a war that wipes them out, seems good to me

Dude they’re missiles you just point them at the war zone and shoot

>running out of ammo
Why don't they stop bombing their own civilians to save some ammo then.

>50 billion

Where are those money?......I bet not in Ukraine.

You misunderstand, the civilians are the “ammunition” they’re running out of.

supposedly it's artillery that will take weeks to reach them and then they'll have to train the hohols on how to use them, which with the average hohol's mental capacity could take between 5 years and forever

You send ammo, it gets delivered into a storage facility, that facility is being bombed by Russian aviation, no more ammo.

It would save a lot of time for everyone if they sent the artillery to the hohols using the artillery.
the end result wouldn’t really change.

What you expect from this clown show, just look at the clown president kike, the end.

Then why is it called the Putin Price Hike? Checkmate atheists.

Imagine believing a single dime of that 50 billion was spent on defense.

You're a real faggot

Lining great, big fat pockets.
War is hell

I doubt they're actually even sending anything, they just hope that in the weeks or months that it was supposedly reach them people will just forget about this shit and move on to the next current thing, then you can ask any retard normalfag with a hohol icon on their twitter username how donbass is doing and they'll just be like idk what that is

i wonder why russia stopped posting casualties ..
they must be winning so hard

2 more weeks?