Imagine we would get rid of all abrahamic religions: would the world improve or not?

Imagine we would get rid of all abrahamic religions: would the world improve or not?

Japan is buddhist and one of the most based countries on earth.
USA/the West is christian and extremely cringe and self-destructive.

Attached: 1651414687703.jpg (805x767, 75.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/jAYsmu1nzCgS/
bitchute.com/video/6miLrOOJ3kj8/
bitchute.com/video/wPHX1OB2QGUa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But muh jewsus

How do I know you're a nigger?

Lemme guess, you think its "hot" when white girls get lip injections to look like SheBoons too?

Such a coincidence.

Buddhism isn't a religion

It is the opposite you retarded nigger.

Japan is based because of Shinto, i.e. indigenous racial religion.
>That pic
Buddha is correct though.

for me its the teachings in The Oera Linda:
bitchute.com/video/jAYsmu1nzCgS/
bitchute.com/video/6miLrOOJ3kj8/
bitchute.com/video/wPHX1OB2QGUa/

Some people claim that Jesus travelled around India before the New Testament happened and that Jesus was inspired by the Buddha.

whatever you say Mordecai. for me and my home, we follow the Lord Buddha and pay homage to the Theravada sangha.

The world would be as drastically better as if we had gotten rid of niggers, just in different ways.

Truth

You have shit taste and equally shit comebacks.

others say the followers took the forgiveness stories of Julius Caesar and Augustus (deus filli) and attributed it to a carpenter who hung out with whores and the dumb slaves who heard it believed jesus would cure their leprosy (he didn't).

how this is not obvious to every person on earth is beyond me.

that will only reveal that the religions themselves aren't the problem, jewish cultural moorings are. take away judaism and jews will continue doing the jewish things they've always done because their religion is merely a smokescreen. they subvert their host nations because they enjoy it, not because they think its their divine right to rule over the goy cattle.

Yeah, but Christianity is literally a death cult for slaves. So fuck it.

And some hippies claim that Christianity is the result of a psychedelic mushroom cult.

>Imagine we would get rid of all abrahamic religions: would the world improve or not?
Absolutely. Christianity is the most destructive mind virus humanity has yet to experience.

Attached: truthofNT.jpg (1048x1324, 531.81K)

Terrane Mckenna is an interesting guy but the Buddha taught to not engage in speculation on unanswerable questions. in fact he specifically says speculating on the origin of the world and life is a sin since it does not aid enlightenment.

Jewsus was a jewish man that never even existed. Jews made the entire story up with retarded lies like hes turning water into wine or walks on water.
Stupid shitstory made for bronze age retards.

The cult of jew worship is mad now

Attached: 1654901194734.png (956x817, 356.51K)

>Imagine we would get rid of all abrahamic religions
There is only one abrahamic religion. Pisslam and kikery have no basis in the bible.

You /thread your own thread, OP.

Why would Jews create a religion that makes themselves as a tribe look bad and traiterous?

Also: Jesus is literally Lucifer.

Attached: luciferisgod.jpg (1847x897, 264.46K)

Its called controlled opposition.

Israel wouldn't exist without 200 million+ christians supporting them. Thats all you need to know.

>only one abrahamic religion
yea we know christcucks are literally wannabe jews

He didn't say disproportionately big ass did he.

Which resulted in them getting hunted, exiled, expelled, hated and almost entirely genocided...

I don't buy it.

Okay. Let's make it step by step.
>why would a bad and traiterous tribe
>who aware that people knows they are bad and traiterous
>create a religion that says they are bad and traiterous
>yet teaches to do nothing about it
>endlessly turning the other cheek
>waiting some god will do the job
Do you get it now?

>Why would Jews create a religion that makes themselves as a tribe look bad and traiterous?
They cant keep their gene pool and religious culture separate if average jews and goyim become friends. This is basic shit that rabbis admit out in the open. Claiming persecution is how they get special legal protection.. you know the saying "the jew cries out in pain as he strikes"?

But that didn't work out so well, did it?

See

It also brainwshes jews that the world wants them dead "for no reason at all", which allows jews to justify their evil behavior.

you kidding? they own us now, down to owning our money supply

Stalin and Mao tried
can't really say it was an improvement

rabbis openly admit that persecution "purifies" them. they want a certain amount of jews to be persecuted and high kevel jews orchestrate the events that cause it

Weird how once they finally convinced us to stop obeying God, they took over. Just like God warned us about.

bullshit, the west was almost entirely christian when jews took over Europe. yes there was conflict over the centuries but it was christians who let jews setup their ghettos in Europe and it was christian rulers who tolerated jews enough to do business with them which resulted in banker jews coming to own Britian and to create the City or London whicb is still the capitol of their talmudic money magic.

>Which resulted in them getting hunted, exiled, expelled, hated and almost entirely genocided...
Those are basically just larps and none of these things really happened to them.
Thats why they are at the top.