This climate activist says that defunding the police would help black and brown communities, is that true?

This climate activist says that defunding the police would help black and brown communities, is that true?

youtube.com/watch?v=b113phLk4xM

Attached: 1619425135800.jpg (762x1322, 615.38K)

it would allow the stupid ones to kill each other

Whether it does or not doesn't matter, the (((police))) are the only ones standing between us and them, defund those zogpricks.

That implies all conservatives want to shoot niggers currently but fear the consequences

which in turn entertains us and makes place a little better so it looks like she is right

Correct

On one level or another yes, even if they're cucked and they just wanted to remove criminals.
During the summer of Saint Floyd I don't know how many milquetoast conservatives and slightly right centrist I heard say
>if wanting the police to stop the riots, looting and arson is fascism, will then maybe I'm a fascist.

>>if wanting the police to stop the riots, looting and arson is fascism, will then I am a fascist.

Please defund the police, I want to kill non-whites without having to worry about cops.

Give the half niggress her due, houses ain't cheap.

Why? which ones?

Attached: 1619417380371.jpg (828x1349, 797.54K)

Are you saying she's not worthy to be kept in the basement for a couple years as a fuckhole?

I want to help her brown communities if you know what I mean

She needs a good white dick. For science.

Some smaller counties are now feeling the gasoline pinch. Some are now reevaluating in person response to 911 calls due to not being able to afford gas for emergency service vehicles.

Those are amazing dick sucking lips

She misspelled "tits".

>Nigger talking

Probably lying. Don't trust.

BOOBA

Attached: 1607635630106.jpg (598x574, 26.26K)

Don’t care/didn’t ask + I hate black and brown communities

She has beautiful lips, I'd love to kiss her for hours

That mouth is begging to be a fuckhole

Attached: 1619424441241.jpg (612x797, 424.91K)

Why do you even pay attention to these run-of-the-mill bozos or "activists"?
Just because they're on your TV, phone, or computer monitor doesn't mean that you have to give them one second of your time.
If they were talking in front of you like that, you would look away from their moving mouth and start checking your wristwatch. So, why?
I'll tell you why.
Because you thought you had nothing better to do.
Because you thought mocking these useless people would make for a good thread.

It all means one thing. You don't value yourself pr your time very much.

Her shitter?

Attached: 1619421754198.jpg (762x1288, 719.38K)

She's genuinely very cute, much better than the usual horsefaces pol simps for.

what fucking race is that

Grass in medians and on the sides of roads aren't being cut around here. Id may be habbening...

>reverting black and brown communities to full third world status will help them best
THEN JUST FUCKING GO BACK TO THE THIRD WORLD THERE'S LIKE A HUNDRED SHITHOLE COUNTRIES ON THE PLANET TO CHOOSE FROM

Attached: 1623560289581.webm (540x540, 2.28M)

American

>defund po lease
>hood turns into Mogadishu forealz
>all yuppie half way hipsters gtfo
>grocery stores close
>infrastructure fails
black and browns need Whites and there social services to eat, I for one support the defund ASAP.