When Globo homo destroyed the BSA

The Boy Scouts of America is one of the greatest organizations that helps shape boys into strong, self reliant, faithful, kind hearted, and charitable men. The final straw for my hated of globohomo was the utter assassination of the Boy Scouts of America. Letting girls and gays in just destroyed it. BSA worked precisely because when we got the boys together we were trying to learn and enjoy nature not get some pussy. Way to ruin that environment.

Any former Scouts feeling nostalgic about the old days? Got any good stories to tell?

Fuck the fags that will say something about molestation. That was a jewish/leftist trick to destroy the org.

Attached: 1613851762928.jpg (990x1238, 196.55K)

>Any former Scouts feeling nostalgic about the old days? Got any good stories to tell?
Order of the Arrow was some shit. Kind of cringe though.

royal ranger checking in, fuck the bsa

Attached: RoyalRangers.jpg (750x461, 112.97K)

Yoooo I did ordeal at the camp where the OA was founded. Holy fuck was it pretty cool. They took us away from our camp by night dressed as natives. Well at least as a kid I remember it being pretty sick. And just knowing you know a "secret" that other scouts don't made it kino. But some stuff was surely cringe hahaha

That shit sounds gay. BSA is Anglo so idk what that is, some cheap knock off?

>feeling nostalgic?
Hell yes. I miss that shit, some of my best and most treasured memories as a kid. I ended up play football and kind of grew out of it. I did tiger scouts all the way to Boy Scouts. One of my biggest regrets in life is not pursuing Eagle Scout. I wish my dad would have pushed me in the scouts instead of nigball. If only I knew how good things used to be.

Attached: 7608910C-BA10-47D3-911E-FCE984076BD9.jpg (1144x1398, 1.3M)

Redpill me on the Royal rangers. Never heard of them.

christian version you tard. also
>cheap knock off
starting a fire is starting a fire you elitist prick

Amen bro, glad my dad and grandfather pushed me. I wasn't the athletic type so BSA was the only real activity I did probably. Wish I could go back and take it more seriously when I was younger. My ADHD brain made it hard to focus sometimes

Did BSA teach how to shoot weapons?

user thank you for giving me a wave of good memories. Not really a story, but my favorite trip was camping in Tennessee. I found a rock with a fossil in it when fishing. Also that trip there was a large wooden ship built in the woods, we used to defend it with those pool float lies sticks when rival scout units attacked it with their sticks. So much godamn fun.

just christian boy scouts... so actual non globohomo camping even if the bsa didnt have girls and gays

Lol bro bsa was basically a Christian org when I was a kid. Got some prot Bible thumping heretical parents? Lol. Every kid I knew in BSA came from a Christian household. Its so much more than starting a fire faggot

Scouts are gay. Did the Young Marines program from 10-17. Git gud, kid.Nothing will shape you up as will having to do a 10 mile run with full ruck, then fireman carrying the young kid across the finish line because she's 12 and thought she could keep up with the big kids.
Plus I ended up getting with a few of my platoon mates. Angry horny bitches, whew!

Klaus Schwab said that Globalists have only 7 years left before it will be too late for them? What did he mean? Is he scared of masses toppling their child-fucking russian Globalist organization?

Lol imagine sending your kid to be ZOG forces from childhood.

oook?
>start thread complaining about globohomo
>get some trash talk from competing wilderness group for boys
>mock him for being christian
>complains about globohomo
watching you think in person must be quite a dizzying display

I am 100% going to make my future kids do scouts if I can find a non-kiked unit. I’ve always wished they bring back the OG scouts, not this bullshit one nowadays. It was the ultimate form of young white men comradery and unity. Picrel is a recent camping trip I did, nothing is better than a night sharing stories around the fire and building friendship.

Attached: C5C84953-6E41-4E05-8048-D79D90E7BC78.jpg (4032x3024, 2.19M)

Lol imagine paying for your kids to be molested by scout master Bob. Where'd he touch you user?
Never served, either, faggot. Boy, did our platoon leader have access to a fun arsenal, though...

wow you really are an elitist prick. dude, for real, camping is camping. you are undermining your own thread and proving why the bsa is now a den of degeneracy. just take the gentle trash talk and be a big boy

Damn , when I have some boys one day. I’ll check it out, wouldn’t want their mind poisoned.

yeah it's a fine group. though what it is like now, i cant say, but definitely check it out.

boy scouts was obviously influenced by the hitler youth, same outfits and marching band. jews obviously had to destroy it

It has no reference to Christ in the name bro. Im not a protestant bro, so I find things that are evangelical to be cringe. Christ can be your heart and your life but not every organization has to be an evangelization mission. The BSAs mission isn't evangelization...

Me too brother me too. I agree with you. Gotta find a community with a weak troop leader and take it over

The fuck are you talking about, dumb nigger?

Attached: Screenshot_20220611-072151_Chrome.jpg (1080x2316, 602.65K)

Your family paid for that?
Should just enlist and get paid to do that.
It was fun while it lasted for ZOG.

You can probably teach your child.
Sadly, if you are going down a route involving team work and camaraderie, good luck.

It was influenced by the Brits. Unless...