Chudcels on suicide watch

sorry , but there's no place for hate and love is love

Attached: pride.jpg (557x610, 77.16K)

Why did someone draw the flag of El Salvador?

Wait, why are 1st grader kids drawing the pedo circles?

Attached: 1651115829642.jpg (500x398, 64.02K)

Based immigrant refusing to assimilate to globohomo

Because El Salvador is gay.

Based.
Love Trumps Hate.

i guarantee i could take all of those kids in a fight

>we just want to get married don't exaggerate

Attached: pride9.jpg (1024x990, 170.07K)

what the fuck is the yellow with a purple ring flag and why do 1st grade kids know that?

how a flags is grooming ?

Serious response - I think it means intersex

>implying just flags

They have a few intersex, that are born non-binary and against correction surgery!
Any Forums must love them!

Attached: 1646349818767.jpg (1188x1188, 1.53M)

stop being too obsessed

Not obsessed at all. Ten years ago I was one of the lefty liberal types telling others that gays just want to get married so they can transfer property or visit each other in the hospital, that it would never lead to young children being taught about butt sex in the schools. That's ridiculous, I said. I was wrong. I feel duped. And little kids shouldn't be groomed like this.

Every american deserves to die in the most violent and horrific manner possible.

That's just plain rude

based poo

The only school shootings should be painting the walls with teachers brain matter.

>unironically have the nigger/spic triangle on the side
I thought that was originally a Any Forums shitpost from years back.

I have concluded this through much studying and observation, my work will not be slandered.
Apologize, now!

This is the exact shit that is causing school violence. Forcing kids to draw specific things, not allowing their young minds to expand. Let them draw whatever the fuck they want to draw. Don't limit children like this shit, they will rebel harder than ever, and they will be violent in doing so.