I have made 750 000 euros last 4 years selling drugs

I have made 750 000 euros last 4 years selling drugs.
Why don't you take the warlord pill?

Attached: 1652589477970m.jpg (1024x730, 61.33K)

I want in.

I want in, wagie life is impossible

No, you didn't.

I made more than that in crypto in a year.

>hey kids why don't you sell drugs!!!!
fuck off glowniggers. i fucking hate you

Attached: glownigger1.jpg (600x600, 35.81K)

glowniggers sell drugs too they probably want new recuits.

if I lived in europe I'd just rob you, doubt you'd do anything

Sta dilas

I would work for drug warlord. I work at hospital and i can steal whatever drug you think about from my unit. Also Ostrava where i live is filled with drug addicts. I sold several times painkillers on zoomer parties larping its good drug. KEK

You're going to die in prison.

When the West collapses, I will assemble an army of Gypsy mutts to scavenge the corpse of Europe. I will sell Swedish women to rich Arabs, Chinese, Russians. I will turn the Nordcucks into slaves who will work in the mines, the drug plantations and factories. I will sell the drugs to the western faggot teenagers to weaken additionaly their countries like the West did with China in the 19th century.

Vjerojatno svoju guzicu

Dude, take to the rails. I did it after wasting years in the USMC. Find odd jobs along the way. Live free.

Attached: 1200x0.jpg (1200x1717, 185.31K)

>Blindly be obedient to arbitrary laws because I can't hold the reigns to my own life

I made more with shitcoins

Which year?
Captcha S0Y40

Rare Nigeria minus the a

MDMA, speed i travu.

I wanna lead a Albanian rapehorde into Austria. I think everyone would welcome that.

Sorry to say Bulgaria won't exist at this point, white Bulgarians will go extinct and it will turn into a huge trash pile with various gypsy tribes fighting each other for the best scrap metal.

because dying hurts

Attached: 3.webm (277x372, 1.72M)