Is US one of the most brainwashed countrys?

I unironicaly think US is under North Korea level propaganda while they think they are free. The only difference is NK removes other information while US burries it under half truths and lies.

Attached: 1653978808813.jpg (1000x1000, 82.62K)

My favorite example of this is how Conspiracy theories are threated in US compared tonmy country. In US a simple doubt of goverment, that theybkust might not have your best intrest in mind is treated as if you are a crazy insane person, while here just the other day there was a news segment disscussing the shadow goverment that controles the woeld and how they placed Biden, a demented person in position of power to gloat how much power they have.

Yeah we're fucking brainwashed here.

It's bad.
I've stopped talking to most everyone. They don't want to see how lied to they are. How small their entire world is.

I fucking hate this place and most of these people.

It'll be fun to watch them tear eachother apart from the mountains.

Half the shit I read on Any Forums that presented as a "huge redpill" is openly disscussed here or a known fact aka common knowledge.

Attached: 1653978719284.jpg (1000x1000, 178.15K)

We are

How many of you unironicaly think voting matters? Is there some % that are aware its bull?

yeah basically
NK couldn't imagine the reach of the propaganda platform we have

>How many of you unironicaly think voting matters?
most people just want to believe a thing is true, because the alternative is coming to terms with the extent of the lies
so they get pulled deeper
it's fucked

My wife and I just gave up voting. Combined we are 49. Most people seem to just be happy to have a "team"

Im most woreied about the one that reaches reat of the world. The subtle propaganda. Its not that big of a problem (so far) but I know people that fall for your media. I have a friend that got bullied once by football fans as a teen and now wants tonmove to New York to be safe and live a adventures life like in "How I met your mother" and "Friends". I had to explain to him that we are incredibaly safe country in regarda to violent crime and that in NY he will get mugged,killed and raped every day in NY compared to how often it happens here. That its a sespool.

Everyone, bro.

You have no idea how bad it is.

They all think voting matters. Half the people I know think there was an "Insurrection" on January 6th 2021, and that Trump is going to jail.

Everyone looks at the TV with bewilderment.
>I just do NOT understand why they keep putting DRUG commercials on TV! Have you seen all the crazy side effects!?

>You know they want you dead, right? Like that you cost them labor and they want you dead.

>Huh... But WHY would they ever want that?

They look at the world around them with bewilderment, utterly confused that they didn't vote for any of this.

Then they blame their perceived political rivals for everyone.
"This is all because of the liberals!"

They're fucking stupid, Serbbro. These are the white people.
Don't even get me started on the mutts and the others.

Time for me to go outside and enjoy a lovely Saturday. I hope you frens do the same. Can't let globalist fags ruin our summer weekends alongside the rest of the world.

>How many of you unironicaly think voting matters? Is there some % that are aware its bull?
I vote blue no matter who - I hate niggers so when you vote in the most "progressive" leftists you can they die on a hyperinflated time line. jamal shoots up 5 niggers, no bail means jamal is shooting up 4 more the same night.

>wants to move to New York to be safe
ha, yeah I wouldn't go there for safety
it's an interesting place though

Attached: 1650677626689.webm (1280x720, 2.66M)

Right? The storys I heard about NYC is horrid to me. If he wants to move for safety, he should nove yo a rural town in US or something. But those shows got to him. Not to mentionnthat having a friends group of 6+ people who tou see every day in your 30s is borderline fiction. Hanging out with 3 people is hard to organise and that only for weekends, but everyday? Even if they live close by Id argue is impossible.

It's easy to worry about Americans in Serbia. You will never see on your TV anything about the war crimes Serbs commited. You will never investigate the corruption of vucic and his I'll etc but yeah old man dementia and shadow government.

Yes they definitely block the truth about niggers and jews otherwise the population will rise up and kill them
Women are especially vulnerable to control which is why we need to take their rights away otherwise they fall for propaganda too easily, Islam is right in this matter

>war crimes Serbs
>War CRIMES USA
which one is larger ?

Sure, not the point I was making. Everyone know our goverment is corrupt as shit while you think your isnt. Your general population still thinks your army is "fighting for its country" while you invade others. Even the leftys that are against it are against ti for wrong reasons.

Not to mention they will flip the second its convinent like rn with Ukrain.

You dont even have to do that. Just bring back marriage at younge age, and all of them will vote like their husbands.

you know half the world is retard right? Well American lead the way on that curve

Dunno, probably. Im just more aware of the US side since they are the best at exporting their culture.

>General population
Your window to USA and pretty much the whole world is unfortunately Mongolian basket weaving forum and conspiracy theorists from your TV.
How many Americans you actually met and talked to in order to form such opinion?

>exporting their culture.
No other countries are weak at keeping theirs

yes its bad here bro.
I've lost most of my old friends. simply can not have conversations with them anymore. they screech and whine incoherently and ignore basic critical thinking about whatever mass hysteria is popular this week. bad times are coming

The majority of the country doesn't vote and even the small amount that does vote the majority of them only vote in the presidential election.

Except you will never see Serb asking him self about monstrosity of their war crimes. It's not socially acceptable on this board.

>unfortunately Mongolian basket weaving
Not just here, whole internet and all of your media. While I might not have the whole picture, we still get a glimps at hoe you are.
You just proven that by calling him a conspiracy theorist for talking about exiatance shadow goverment. This is pretty much a fact here, not a theory.

The difference between the East and the West is that the West believes their government's propaganda.

only faggots and trannies worry about war crimes they didn't commit, I know which you are now

Because they are a lie. We dont thrust your nor our media. We've seen it with our eyes. Maybe to you sight is also a conspiracy theory.

Attached: 1654659599121.jpg (400x400, 24.28K)

Attached: obama-care-witch-doctor-display-star-ledgerjpgjpg-60c17029d83.jpg (1280x1182, 150.91K)

shit like this is why people regress to their highschool selves, or rather never progress past it

highschool was the only time i got to hang out with people like myself regularly, senior year i had a "squad" and everyday we were meeting up and hanging out, we weren't even all friends we all just sat together at lunch. since then the biggest events i go to are lunches on weekends then over to my friends house.

as gay as highschool was i genuinely miss having something resembling a community, now i don't even know my neighbors and ive lived here for 5 years