Protestants are Fagg0ts - Change my mind

> Be a Protestant.
> It was founded by XVIth Anarchists who were looking to divide Europe into small kingdoms with irreconcilable union - even between protestants themselves.
> They worship the Bible and they interpret it in the means to justify their heresies.
> They preferred to make alliances with Ottomans (Turks); but when Ottomans approached to invade their lands, they were asking to Holy Roman Emperor Charles V (Catholic) for help.
> They pushed the vaccine together with the Fake Pope Francis - which he does communion with Protestants and have pushed so many heresies inside the Church.
> They worship Kikes.

Today, whole Christianity is rotten with no return. But keep it in mind, that if Protestant Reformation never happened, the Ottomans would had been wiped out from Constantinople, which it would be conquered by the Holy Roman Empire (Unified with just only 1 faith).
It's hilarious how in the Battle of Lepanto, Protestants from England aided Ottomans (Turks) to invade Rome; luckily they failed. Then Elizabeth I was "celebrating" the "defeat of Ottomans in Lepanto", by pretending to be so devout "Christian" between her nobles.

If today we're struggling while Mussies are taking over Europe, it's all thanks to filthy Protestants. Now they're converting into what they were since the beginning: Pagans, Luciferians, Wicca Faggots.

Attached: ProtestantPrinciples.png (1600x900, 2.02M)

racial infighting based on religion and spirituality is for faggots
also you are a memeflaggot kike kill yourself

But that's not what you were doing? Who started the Battle of 30 years? Who started the Battle of 100 Years who seized European Population by the XVI Century, while the filthy Turks were gaining more territory? Even the Holy Roman Emperor made a peace treaty called Peace of Augsburg, but Protestants rejected the peace offers. They just only wanted WAR WAR WAR.

(((Calvinists))) (((Anabaptists))) (((Lutherans)))

You can tell this to your Protestant fellows who divided Europe.

Attached: 4324rtrefr.png (397x298, 53.69K)

>Martin Luther was based
>Marxism is downstream from Anno Baptism, which came from protestantism
>woke atheism now is secular protestantism
Nothing I've said contradicts anything. Cathodicklickers should have had an internal inquisition and put pedos to the sword. Let bishops have kids and make it mandatory so it doesn't become a fancyboy magnet for child predators

>words, word, words
no one cares what you have to say memeflaggot
sage in all fields

> muh Inquisition.

Don't confuse Inquisition with Protestant Witch Hunt. That's very different.

lol. According to Metapedia, The Holy Inquisition established by Spain (and spread in Holy Roman Empire), allowed people to have lawyer representation.

The Holy Inquisition just only killed 7,000 people in its 300 years of establishment. But what about Elizabeth I of England, who seized English Population, because they were Catholics? What about the Witch Hunts orchestrated by Calvinists and Anglicans, where their victims hadn't lawyer representation?

You Protestants lack of Historical perspective.

Attached: 234rsfds.png (1134x277, 90.06K)

Attached: zlidedhreadz:DDDD.png (1500x1500, 926.48K)

All Christcucks are braindead scum. Fuck you.

I'm not a protestant, or a Christian, I just think Jesus was a good dude and got fucked over, and I like non pussy Christians. I meant Inquisition as a verb. Internal hunt for wolves in Shepard's clothing

Benedictus did that, but american protestants did another Orange revolution and all expelled homos got higher ranks, again, protestants.

Go back to asia.

You don't analize. This is why you're such retards; stupid GoIems.

The Anglos and Germans weren't against Inquisition until the German-Spanish Holy Roman Emperor (who had one wonderful idea to conquer Constantinople), appeared. Of course Le Happe Merchants wasn't beneffitable that Holy Roman Empire conquered the Ottoman Empire (because Turks allowed Kikes to establish the Sanhedrin and Kahl in Constantinople.

And the stupid Germans and Anglos served as stupid Golems.

>I'm not a protestant, or a Christian, I just think Jesus was a good dude and got fucked over, and I like non pussy Christians. I meant Inquisition as a verb. Internal hunt for wolves in Shepard's clothing

Then what about witch hunt orchestraded by Marrano Pastors who accused anybody from their communities of Witchcraft? Doesn't they count?

At least The Holy Inquisition was practically a US Supreme Court, where the accused person can have lawyer representation. But Witch Hunting created by Calvinist Puritans and Anglicans hadn't those benefits.

Aiding Turks in the Battle of Lepanto is really treacherous.

CAN YOU TELL ME ANY REAL PRODIGIOUS HEROISM WAS COMMITTED BY ANY PROTESTANT MONARCH WHO WAS PRINTED FROM THE ANALS OF HISTORY WHO DOESN'T INCLUDE BOWING DOWN IN FRONT OF A MUSLIM MERCENARY? TELL US.

In fact, you were Muslim cock suckers since the beginning

Attached: w43refimage.jpg (640x666, 190.43K)

Well that explain why Usa abandoned so many weapons in Afghanistan.

> I'm not a protestant, or a Christian.

Yeah, l know what YOU're.

Dude, I just said I'm not a Christian, I have no idea about any of that shit.
The less division there is between Christians the better

What?
You miss a few words lol

Exactly. They ceded those weapons to Taliban Afghans.

And how England divided India and created Pakistan - a Muslim country. All those fake Christians don't notice that they're useful idiots to accomplish NWO. That's all.

Also, today's Vatican it's a parasitic institution ruled by Ecumenical and Ped0-Priests who do communion with Protestants (an absolute heresy).

Attached: 4e3wref-image.jpg (1000x636, 126.66K)

Attached: LutherCranach.jpg (588x823, 173.21K)

Attached: JohnChauvin.jpg (600x746, 185.25K)

>Let bishops have kids and make it mandatory so it doesn't become a fancyboy magnet for child predators
Sounds almost like Orthodoxy...

Attached: 71242945_2503359779718672_3651748114668191744_o.jpg (1025x725, 264.31K)

Why are Catholics and other assorted Medfaggots unable to comprehend that Germans and Anglos didn't want to put up with their mudblood corruption any longer? Paying for indulgences so you can have all your sins absolved after your death and get a free pass into heaven should have been enough for you to realize that Catholics in the 1500s deserved to have all their shit confiscated and a better Church dedicated to the actual scripture be put in place.

I've heard it's the bomb. I understand what the term Orthodox implies, but is it actually as resistant to globohomo pandering as the term implies, or has infiltration in Catholisim and the offshoots influenced changes there too? I'm pro legacy code and culture being maintained, certainly if people raised in that context have kids and aren't mentally ill

Attached: 58DC6009-7F3B-408A-B8CF-FB4AFC39A252.jpg (551x736, 152.06K)

Attached: slam dunkd.jpg (598x494, 70.26K)