How do we make firearms more socially acceptable outside of America?

How do we make firearms more socially acceptable outside of America?

Attached: AR-15.jpg (410x396, 33.89K)

Wait for societal collapse

1/4 of Australians own guns

1/2 of Canadians

1/3 of Norwegians

2/3 of Austrians

1/3 of Swedes

1/4 of Italians

4/5 of Swiss

Attached: 1654380326153.jpg (250x175, 5.04K)

Not having a mass shooting weekly in America would be a start

Attached: 1652678573930.jpg (800x675, 70.84K)

incidentally it's the US that's ruining them everywhere by stylizing them as a phallus prosthesis

Give me one, i'll show it off to my friends and finally stop gurdesh from shitting by my door.

...diametrically opposite to reality. Mass shootings ENCOURAGE people to buy more guns.

on the other hand, people need to be made aware of the fact that a gun is a lifeless hunk of metal. just because there are mass shootings doesnt mean YOU will become possessed by your gun and also commit a mass shooting. the problem is that the majority of people lean left and the majority of leftists are activists by trade thus it is highly plausible that the vast majority of people WILL use their guns to commit crimes based on manic ideological influences alone

jew is right. Guns sales have been record high right before biden took office and if they every try to fuck with any of them you could only imagine how many people will run to go buy.

I live in a totally gun free country except for hunting, and i don't see the big deal with having guns for protection. Ofcourse the insane shit of having ANY type of firearm i always found ridiculous, and i think extensive background checks and routine evaluation if you are mentally okay in the head, and proficient and responsible enough to own one, should be case.
But the paranoia about firearms i don't understand. Especially from americans which really should be used to that. For americans this should be like breathing that yeah people have firearms and you know how to handle one and you hope to never use it on anyone, but you have one in case some lunatic wants to attack you or invade your house and try and attack you and something like this.
Self defense is such an important thing to have. The most important thing i think is the right to other people leaving you alone, it's not just the government that should be able to leave you the most alone, but it's also protection from OTHER PEOPLE so they leave you alone unless you messing with them ofcourse and then it's you that is the problem and again it's their privilige to be able to say that you should leave them the fuck alone.

And the way that cops behaved at that uvalde shooting, if i was american and i saw that, nothing would want me to get a gun for my own protection more than that. And to have people with guns protecting kids at school, atleast a couple of people who have that situation where they can do that.
What.. cops just going to stand outside for an hour cause they are pussies even with bodyarmor and rifles on them, that's like saying that cops don't want to protect you anyways, so it's up to you to protect yourself if you are serious about staying alive.

You're all right, poobro.

Attached: red lol.jpg (812x810, 243.38K)

1/3 of Danes own guns

make lots and lots of guns

>incidentally it's the US that's ruining them everywhere by stylizing them as a phallus prosthesis
Yeah, you don't see shit like this in switzerland for example, anyone of sound mind and with ofcourse background checks and such can own a firearm.. You don't see shit like that in switzerland. Cause they not over the top like they need to own insane weapons like americans are.. But they do own weapons and rifles and shit powerful enough to stop multiple assailants.. It's a very secure society because of that.
First off all it's very snobby country with extremely wealthy and polite people people but they all have guns.. so nobody going to fucking do anything.. unless they idiots, they might even kick them out of the country if they cause too much issues.

>1/3 of Danes own guns
Yeah but we own guns for hunting and stuff, you can get a hunting license very easy but we can't own high capacity military grade rifles and shotguns and shit like that.
But i wouldn't particularly mind if that was the case.. As long as it's with extensive background checks and constant evaluations of that you are reasonable enough to own one.

It's also like i get that too many guns in circulation increases gun crime, but criminals and gangs always going to have one including here..
So if you have so many guns in circulation in USA, it's near suicide not to want to own one if you even remotely living in a gun crime area even the slightest.

>ANY type of firearm
they all shoot palms at 400 yards
all firearms past 1950 make are ergonomically and balistically the same
a gun is a gun

>they all shoot palms at 400 yards
>all firearms past 1950 make are ergonomically and balistically the same
>a gun is a gun
How much do you know about guns at this point. There's also the different types of ammunition and things like that.
But a rifle is not very scary in my view. The point of the rifle unless it's lunatic ammuniton is more not having to reload vs being maybe stuck at reloading if you have a tiny pistol. That's the main difference, so it's more reliable if you get attacked by multiple people for example. You don't have to worry about reloading and finding more ammunition and so on in middle of some kind of insane situation which you hopefully never get into.
That's really the main difference between a rifle and a pistol. This is also why military uses rifles instead of a sidearm.. Cause reloading all the time is real fucking stupid, and also it's easier to aim with and things like that obviously cause of the grip and small scopes.

I really see rifles and shotguns as defensive weapons. Rifle for multiple assailants, shotgun for close quarters if they invading your house.. Rifle for more precision.

Pistol i see more as an offensive weapon. If you own a pistol well it's because you want to carry it around everywhere. Most guncrime is also using pistols for that reason, cause they rob someone they pull out this gun they couldn't see they have.

So i see rifles as more personal defense weapons than the 'attack weapons' that USA pretend they are. If you want to buy a rifle is cause you want to keep it at home same with a shotgun. If you buy a pistol it's cause you going to CARRY IT AROUND WHEREVER YOU GO.. this is more likely a crime weapon than rifles are.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Shotguns are hunting weapons, clay pigeon shooting and bird hunting.
Hunting rifles are made to kill 300-500kg animal with one shot.
High capacity military grade rifles are made to wound 80kg human.

Promote their use in self defense, eurofag laws only permit them for hunting

>Shotguns are hunting weapons, clay pigeon shooting and bird hunting.
>Hunting rifles are made to kill 300-500kg animal with one shot.
>High capacity military grade rifles are made to wound 80kg human.
Well it all depends on which type of shotgun etc. But shotguns in terms of defensive purposes is for close quarters down the hallway in last ditch effort, he not going to probably survive that shit..
Rifle is for more all purpose and very precise over range. Pistol is where you carry it around. So the PISTOLS are actually the number 1 thing you want to get rid of if you want to stop gunviolence in general.
All most all of it is pistols, it's what criminals use they can't surprise someone with a rifle you can't carry that stealthily around :D It's too big to be walking around with if you want to play cops and robbers.

>High capacity military grade rifles are made to wound 80kg human.
Also rifles with standard munition they pass through the body rather than get stuck in it.. cause the projectile is so fast. Pistol it's more likely to get the fucking bullet stuck in you and doing a lot of damage that way.

not my problem

Attached: proudliberalshotinface.jpg (831x1024, 113.28K)

If you have a totalitarian government already, you must be absolutely certain they don't disarm you. Because the number 1 cause of democide is a tyrranical government disarm the people and then the military only ones who have weapon, and then they just go around butchering whoever disagree with them. Then the government becomes the crime gang..

But it's funny IN TERMS OF GUNVIOLENCE, let's say you want to reduce gunviolence, it's almost all pistol oriented, almost ALL OF IT, almost ALL the homocidies are by pistol, why you want to ban rifles? :D it's disingenous the motivation is something else clearly!

>high capacity military grade
Neither of those phrases are meaningful.

>high capacity
A magazine is just a box and a spring and most contemporary bolt action designs use them. It's a convenience feature that in no way makes getting shot any less deadly. The police are not omniscient and still will not respond in time to stop the killing.

>military grade
Militaries choose the bare minimum when their associated governments aren't indulging in abject corrupt behavior. Most every iteration of killing technology has been tried by militaries.

The public opinion is overwhelmingly anti-gun here, even right wingers. Feels bad man.

By shooting everyone outside of America.

i live in central europe. down the road from a gun store. next to a shooting range. i’ve gone into gun stores in switzerland. so, unless you’re faggots to the west, i don’t know what the fuck you’re on about.

I really honestly think is that the main problem with guns is americans own neuroticism they have gotten recently.
If you ask people outside USA other than social manipulators on reddit and social media. They will almost all say like me, that they not afraid of weapons like that. And they as i understand that weapons are to extent they are obtained legally are pretty much 99.9% for personal defense and almost never used.

If you want high regulation and background checks of anything, look who is buying the pistols and don't have a concealed carry license. Cause why they want to own a pistol is cause they want to BE WALKING AROUND WITH IT.. nobody buys a rifle to walk around with it, they have it at home in their house for personal defense..

oh look, a bunch of gun experts dispersing some wisdom on us

especially fuck of with your "extensive background checks". don't you realize what that implies?

Lets help a rebellion in Australia.

>Neither of those phrases are meaningful.
There is a difference between the ones the military has and the ones the public has.. Not in USA but in all other countries that is the case. The military has the most lethal and effective variants obviously.. And also all kinds of types of very devastating munitions for them.
But again in terms of gunviolence it's the pistol that you need to look at who is buying them and to degrees they don't have conceal carry, ask them why they want to buy a pistol? why you want to buy a weapon you can easily conceal and walk around with! you going to want to do some crime and stuff? PROBABLY!

It's so dumb those who think people who buy pistols to have at home for personal defense. No you buy a fucking rifle that's what you keep at your house logically. You don't want to have to reload, and you can deal with 2-3 guys going into your house trying to fuck your shit up..

>especially fuck of with your "extensive background checks". don't you realize what that implies?
It implies that deranged people shouldn't own large caliber weapons with huge magazines.. I totally agree with that.
I also think there should be test every single year minimum, just like US military does, to show that you are proficient with it, you know how to handle it without accidental discharge and all that.. And if you start becoming a weirdo look you need to unweirdo yourself and then you can own one again..

Worldwide ban on niggas owning guns.

>hey user we found your post on Any Forums, unfortunately we are putting you on a white nationalist terror watchlist and you can never own guns again

Fuck your bullshit background checks

Increase immigration to those countries

>Worldwide ban on niggas owning guns.
Two things if i was wanting to reduce gunviolence in USA.. ban almost all niggers who as much as hint as having low impulse control and having violent tendencies and saying weird shit on social media and in general being impulsive like that. They need to pass many tests to be allowed to obtain even a pistol. And then i'd go after pistols almost exclusively and check everyone who is buying pistols who don't obtain concealed carry. BECAUSE IT'S PISTOLS NOT RIFLES which are used for almost all gunviolence crime and homocides.. cause it's easy to fucking walk around with and pull out and say give me all your money.. or pull it out and say i don't like you so now this is going to happen POW POW POW..

>Fuck your bullshit background checks
That's not a justifiable reason to own a firearm to say they don't like your politics. They have to demonstrate that you are wanting to do violence with it.
Americans you seem to think any regulation means they going to take everything away. No regulation in media no regulation in speech no regulation of firearms at all. Unironically you just giving criminals the guns and it's mostly pistols and you refuse to even ask them what you want to use this pistol for you don't have a concealed weapons permit.. Are you sure you don't want a rifle to keep at home instead. NO i want only pistol.. HMM INTERMERESTING MUH NIGGA.. tell me more, we need to talk about this.

What the fuck are you talking about you dumb spic. Plenty of countries have guns outside of america, the problem isnt guns, it's fucking americans acting like retards with them!

More people are killed with hammers in the US every year than are killed with rifles (fact). It's something like 95% of all gun deaths in the US are from handguns.

no, it implies that a central authority will deem someone worthy or not, depending on arbitrary rules/model. but especially it implies that this central authority will have the resources to make such a judgement. meaning they will have a profile of everyone.
don't you see where this is leading to?