TRS falling apart

Turns out having the worst takes for the last 2 years and running the biggest grift and innactive pro White organization (NJP) is not a viable political strategy. Who would've thought?

Attached: 1654943396752.png (738x775, 164.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1gTJLoXsBlcK
vocaroo.com/1fHZh6EFnt2O
voca.ro/1gkqG3ptMHwT
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good. Fuck them.

voca.ro/1gTJLoXsBlcK
>just let the guy doing coke in the bathroom of the children's birthday party give your 13 year old son beer lmao
TRS cultists WILL defend this...

Attached: 1654943657752.jpg (494x889, 110.37K)

Ghoul was raised by two lesbians and theyre both jews.

TDS confirmed "dwindling"... bros... the subs...

Attached: 1654944165580.png (499x206, 17.47K)

based schizo shitting on sven

Attached: npc.jpg (1306x1022, 131.19K)

Weird how the local orgs keep growing and there are more people at NJP every time.

vocaroo.com/1fHZh6EFnt2O
>the science is in
>if you're old, your chances of dying are reduced by the vaccine
Sorry Strike and Mike, you're not qualified, take a hike.

Attached: Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg _ Sitzung 108_ fiat iustitia.jpg (1480x879, 364.68K)

I didn't know Johnny Monoxide had a falling out with TRS guys, but can't say I'm surprised as they've alienated over the years shitload of people they were friends or at least cordial with.

If you're an old boomer that falls over and dies the moment he gets any illness the clotshot is preferable to covid. That's just a fact.

Covid doesn't even exist.

>voca.ro/1gTJLoXsBlcK
The die-offs happened after the vaccinations, not from covid.
Many of the elderly that died died because of neglect and literal starvation - I was told so first hand by a nurse.
By now we also know the PCR test is not reliable at all and used common cold virus segments as a base.

Attached: Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg _ Sitzung 108_ fiat iustitia ACM.jpg (1295x804, 177.68K)

Haven't kept up with TRS for a goodwhile but how exactly is it falling apart, this thread glows.

ITT : seething jews

Attached: 1654945588679.jpg (566x622, 95.31K)

>but can't say I'm surprised as they've alienated over the years
I'm sure it's a combination of things. The story with halberstram leaving was supposedly he was blackpilled and wanted to just escape politics in general and spend time with his family. To keep up with modern politics is a full time job basically so I can kind of understand that. Allsup I don't know what reason has been given. He was out in the open with his face everywhere and had nothing to lose so I was surprised when he left. I thought they said he was going to go back to doing his own thing but he appears to have fallen off the earth. He may have just gotten tired with it as well. Ethnark just kind of went poof and disappeared never to be talked about again even though they said he was producing upcoming deep dives. Surprising as he seemed like the type of boomer who could get along with anyone.

The fact of the matter is you're never going to have an organization where everybody gets along or sees eye to eye. Especially considering the way dissidents are treated by the status quo. Your life is basically destroyed for even opining on these subjects. You have to be pretty eccentric and thus a difficult personality to begin with to even be involved in the first place. There is always the issue of personality and management style differences that have nothing to do with the ideology at all and are inherent in any organization. Kike shills will exploit these differences. It could be a multitude of things. Those who left may have had differences in opinion on how to move forward. Mike could be taking 80% of the revenue and it just wasn't worth the continual effort for low pay for some of these guys.

But overall while they get things wrong sometimes that is to be expected. Virtually nobody is correct 100% of the time. They are however accurate albeit not always precise. Expecting perfection is kike deflection away from jewish machinations.

Surely TRS is falling apart now, says an increasingly nervous kike for the 7th time this morning

Good riddance.

Attached: 16763687547536.png (1079x720, 397.38K)

>halberstram
Bros I miss him so much.

Attached: feels bad man.jpg (600x583, 28.95K)

Are these just demoralization threads or what?
What's the point of this shit?

where is this from- sounds too much to be true, is it some deepfake-shit?

Wait, people still paid attention to TRS after they went full-on holocough-believers promoting lockdowns and experimental mRNA therapy?

voca.ro/1gkqG3ptMHwT
Sorry anons I am drunk this is long and I want to give my thoughts I think it is important to give my heartfelt opinion on what is going on I know no one gives a shit what some drunk sperg says but I wanted to speak my mind