Annoy all liberals with this one easy trick

Attached: xWZKvAMDPf6E.jpg (791x462, 25.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i_9yzcGhb8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>trans

they're cross-dressers. and yes a penis is a clothing if you didn't born with it.

Better one
youtu.be/i_9yzcGhb8o

All LGBT is fake and gay.

whats that hat called bruzy i need one

an akubra?

>akubra
yep that did it, yes i know i will look like a fucking cunt wearing it while fishing

Akubra
I left it outside last night and a fucking mouse nibbled a hole in it the cunt

Attached: 20220611_184000.jpg (631x1120, 523.33K)

checked and should have roasted the little fellow, pic rel is what i rock out fishing right

Attached: 71oZRkb82GL._AC_UX679_.jpg (679x608, 41.31K)

Most of them are still straight which is why getting shot down by lesbians drives
them crazy(er).

Attached: 74D2A8C7-11A9-4AB3-BE99-C01D3E40FBD1.jpg (1206x876, 98.03K)

Got a mouse plauge atm. Not enough snakes and monitor lizards around yet to eat them all. Too cold.
Akubras are nice, and not as showy as cowboy hats. You'll pull in more women while your fishing with an Akubra

Attached: th-2745551942.jpg (474x291, 14.17K)

since i live in Texas and all the fake queers wear cowboy hats I would rather not look like them. Also I think you are right women will dig the look

Something about the spangly jackets and hats is off-putting, and its fairly obvious what it is. Worse when a Shapiro type puts one on, but outback shit here is more plain and utilitarian.

Attached: OIP (6).jpg (472x355, 28.97K)

>but outback shit here is more plain and utilitarian.
exactly none of my shit is made to impress me beyond lasting longer than i thought it would

Showy is faggy, and that off-putting to most non retarded people. If you're confident in board shorts and sandals, that's better than being the type of person who spends a few hundred on a sparkly jacket or tacticool shit.

>tacticool shit.
got a lot of that shit leftover from my time in the 82nd that shit is in a closet some fucking where. Sandals are fucking hell on the feet cause all the niggers around here think they need to drink out of glass bottles by the rivers. even the spics don't do that shit.

None of that shit here. I'm rural, but the beach is like 25 minutes away. By the venomous wildlife, nobody should wear sandals here (thongs/flip flops), but if you're around it long enough it doesn't register.

>rural
Same here but niggers are worse than
>venomous wildlife
and we have to deal with wild hogs (not the lady type) those fuckers will make lunch out of you, i just wish they would develop a taste for niggers

We've got shitloads of wild pigs, and they fuck up our fences. Bought a cool giant trap now but I have to deal with a pussy boomer who doesn't want to shoot them

Bump