NJP

What are your honest opinions on the National Justice Party?

>Platform
nationaljusticeparty.com/platform/

Attached: logo.png (1074x247, 182.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1gTJLoXsBlcK
odysee.com/@Media2Rise:4/NJP1:b
americanfuturist.net/contrarianism-the-cancer-of-our-movement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everything that the tranny invaders here spam against, I like. They wouldn't bother making so many memes and seething posts about them if they didn't perceive them as a threat.

simple as

A new political party is not capable of solving our problems. There is no way to 'come up' through the existing system and reforming it. It must be completely destroyed and rebuilt, so I'm not sure what exactly they are attempting to do with it.

Controlled opposition, glowie, and useful idiots for globohomo.

Apparently they're Duginists now, too.

Attached: 1651318794008.jpg (1146x1102, 391.97K)

NJP isn't a political party, it's a podcast network/Star Trek fanclub.

Attached: 1633201423584.png (1080x1550, 135.65K)

Did they start an NPJ podcast? I haven't checked in on it for a long time. Last I saw they were just doing platform speeches and it being pretty cringe

Attached: milk enoch.jpg (414x533, 31.72K)

voca.ro/1gTJLoXsBlcK
>just let the guy doing coke in the bathroom of the children's birthday party give your 13 year old son beer lmao
This is the guy creating your political parties platform, writing your official online publication, and the brain trust behind your ideology...

Attached: 1654946032093.jpg (494x889, 110.24K)

Either Mike Enoch's delusions of grandeur or he was forced by the feds to form it... But what it's accomplished is reduce their popularity and paypigs. OOF.

Attached: 1654946227653.png (499x206, 17.48K)

Spencer is involved with it AKA it's fake, gay, and the building stages of the next Muh Charlottesville, Muh Jan 6, etc

"We" do need to organize IRL, but i dont trust a single one of those grifter faggots and they have proven themselves to be slimy as fuck

Attached: 1601342407927.jpg (1280x720, 153.02K)

Look at the organization and production quality of TRS as a network it's total dogshit the only show with even a veneer of production was FTN and they have backslid

now imagine these idiots who probably couldn't manage a Burger King without running in into the ground attempting to manage a nation even one the size of a Caribbean one. It's not happening they are just filling a market niche that seems to have collapsed. They don't have anything to offer anyone but a club for midwit and lower white males that have no status.

I keep giving them the golden advice which I will give one more time and then never again:

You should activate right wingers to vote in local primary elections around the country (especially in strategically targeted areas).
You should rate all politicians for how well they represent the right wing values.
You should produce a document that contains these ratings and you can sell it or give it out for free or whatever.

It's hard work but would be more valuable than anything they are doing.

>You should activate right wingers to vote in local primary elections around the country (especially in strategically targeted areas).
Yes
>You should rate all politicians for how well they represent the right wing values.
>You should produce a document that contains these ratings and you can sell it or give it out for free or whatever.
meme

I believe the official stance of NJP is voting is jewish (and gay).

>FTN
>production value

You mean Jazzhands constantly having fucked up audio with ringing pings or feedback?

I buy the fed angle, a containment pen that never really took off. Probably supposed to be an offramp for magatards. It was formed in 2020, so the dates line up for it.

false

odysee.com/@Media2Rise:4/NJP1:b
13:55
>It's gonna be a long and uphill battle because the republican party is so entrenched, but we want to discredit them in the eyes of more and more people and have more and more people see us as the thing they can trust, and eventually we will be standing in elections.

Attached: Screenshot_20211013-100452_Chrome.jpg (1287x720, 200.26K)

I do to, not voting is probably one of the best things you can do to attack the system.

memes are good

this is how niggers fight the system.
They stay home and collect welfare checks.
The thing is that's exactly what the system wants them to do

americanfuturist.net/contrarianism-the-cancer-of-our-movement/
They are retarded faggots.

FTN sounds like sonic perfection compared to the rest of their shit but it has gotten worse since James left