How did the United States go from diplomatic realism to overtly, delusionally and disgustingly idealism?

How did the United States go from diplomatic realism to overtly, delusionally and disgustingly idealism?
Is it continued arrogance from the collapse of the Soviets? Is it Jewish subversion? Everyone seems to be convinced that liberal democratic capitalism will both prevail and keep peace around the globe.

Attached: images (21).jpg (554x554, 21.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQNV3KGQiS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=OQNV3KGQiS0

Attached: Web capture_11-6-2022_61641_www.youtube.com.jpg (918x652, 75.85K)

This might clear some of your confusion. I will write more about it, soon. Part 1.

Attached: UrLodges_Part1.jpg (1344x4414, 2.08M)

Part 2.

Attached: UrLodges_Part2.jpg (1341x5594, 2.35M)

Boomers and early Gen X were lobotomized as children by leaded gasoline and Talmudvision with 3 channels, they grew up to experiment with narcotics and finally landed on SSRIs
Talmudvision did the most damage out of all these things, by far, it became a lifelong addiction and they currently watch +4 hours a day, which sounds like actual hell to me
TV and movies became more real to them than reality itself, and it was all downhill from there
To answer your specific question, they fully believed their own bullshit with every functioning braincell they had

it was a fucking stupid jap who called it "the end of history". He even rued that no university would teach history anymore.

Now post the % of jews in that image.

This never happened, this literal jewish faggot and many other psychopaths began to hide their real intentions behind stupid excuses again.

Kissinger and his trilateral commission ilk are the biggest demons of the 20th century. They have marched their goycattle army into every nation that ever posed a threat to their own (Israel) and destabilized every colored nation that didn't want to play free market globalism with pretend democracy world order.

Subversion 100%

Attached: 1649786099231.jpg (2857x3877, 1.75M)

winning the cold war made the us start believing its own bullshit. they didn’t even entertain the idea that the soviets imploded because they sucked, it had to be because the us was star spangled awesome.
“the end of history” is a marxist thing dude.

>Everyone seems to be convinced that liberal democratic capitalism will both prevail and keep peace around the globe.
They're right.

congratulations on coming out of your coma. when did you regain consciousness, yesterday?

I love that warm contrasty shots they use to take and develop from that era, why are portrait photos so cold and sterile now?

King Kike

It triggered (((you))) a lot because many ideas go against your african negro principles, and that's why you shitted all over it.

Still the only real progress the first world could have is an evolution of the basic ideas that were tried, fixing what failed (including the fact you were alive).

Unipolarity created a delusional political class, they honestly though Francis Fukuyama end of history was a real thing, realism might make a comeback tho since that kind of thinking is extremely weak, dont know if the ship can be turned anymore though, realists like Kissinger are dead or 90 years old

>brazil flag
>consistent in naming jewish cabals
>insinuations that they are all homosexuals

My favorite user

>Francis Fukuyama

bluepilled boring sociologist, Kissinger was a Communist and always was (as named by Goleniewsk who ratted out Houghton and Blake too). Communism was and has always been the end game, of which we are in the final stretch.

This, basado huebro jew namer

>Goleniewsk
*Goleniewski

go sell that commie faggotry to the tourists chutney ferret. democracy is fucking terrible and the “free markets” that supposedly exist are anything but. since you’re confused as to what my political and economic proclivities actually are…and probably in general…you could call me a fascist, of the italian variety…mussolini after he quit being a marxist faggot…evola…that sort of shit. now go shit on your balls.

He was yes but what he thought is common in the US political class, I really believe they hold these delusional ideas that everyone actually wants liberalism and that end of history is a real thing, ofcourse this is one of the most delusional ideas of all time, I think even more so than communism, I hate Kissinger but he is not completely retarded, I actually think he is quite a shrewd political operator
>Communism was and has always been the end game, of which we are in the final stretch.
I guess it depends what you mean by communism

It's a case of good times make weak men, and I don't even like this saying, I don't think it's always applicable.
But all of these people at the top grew up during the good times, they never really experience a loss, be it against the USSR or whoever.
The only true loss is not being able to create a genuine ally in Iraq and Afghanistan, but that can be rationalized away. For all they know, the US is still a giant, it can do whatever it wants, it has the best economic system, the best weapons, it always wins because it is the country of freedom and has good on its side.
Compare that with the 40s, or even the 50s, where the future was uncertain and the USSR was expanding its influence. They all thought at the beginning that the USSR had the superior model, they were afraid it would one day dominate the US, Marxist propaganda was rampant throughout the american youth.
So there is this illusion that what was will continue to be (US as the only super power), they don't understand where US's power comes from, and in their minds, the US has replaced the USSR as the ideological model to emulate - and if you're honest, you'll recognize that the modern US embodies the same ideological principles, it is communist at its core, even though it hasn't mutated enough in external aspects to reflect those ideals.

>leaded gasoline
Yup Boomers and even Gen Xers all have lead poisoned brains (irreversible effects)

>I guess it depends what you mean by communism

lets just call it "Schwabism"

go shit in your twat greta.