How come the FDA all of a sudden hates NAC now?

Attached: Bioactiv-NAC.jpg (1000x999, 28.32K)

what is this stuff good for?

it helps vax-fucked people and the symptoms of covid

They don't want you at maximum efficiency.

This.

It works.

It's an effective shield to their bullshit.
Whether you're paranoid of covid, or vaxxed.

Nac helps you bigtime.
And makes the vax unable to do the level of damage they designed it to do.

Part of the reason the vax is so devastating is likely due to the various nutrient deficiencies we all have.
NAC is a pretty important amino.

It can accelerate lung cancer. Lung cancer is incredibly difficult to detect. You should only take NAC during a lower respiratory infection and specifically when there is a risk of serious infection (so not the cold but actual Covid and only when Covid gets to your lungs and causes chest pain)

Helpes for my sinusitis a lot, also probably helps with the coof.
What they did here in Italy for the coof "treatment" is "tachipirina and rest". Unfortunately that gay drug drops your gluthatione.
NAC does the opposite and can help for the coof but also if you're using steroids and whatnot.

Also if you are young you probably don’t need it. But shit is a miracle that fixes your lungs overnight

Steroids help your lungs recover far more than NAC, NAC just promotes hydration in your lungs which leads to recovery. Steroids puts your cells into overdrive to accomplish recovery

You are not deficient in NAC, your body synthesizes it. If you are deficient in something it is the precursors you should be increasing. By taking NAC regularly you are further down regulating the precursor causing more problems.
Only take NAC when you need it.

>accelerate lung cancer
so not cause?

I didn't directly implicate a NAC deficiency.

Exogenous NAC is a lot more important than anybody realizes.

McCaffe was redpilled on this.
Dude ended up "dead" soon after he mentioned how important NAC is to take as a supplement.

And I'm sorry, but I will believe an eccentric 80 year old psychopath that looks a hard lived 50 that ate cocaine for breakfast regularly over a rando that's like "nooooooooooo! You don't need the NAC goy!"

Thanks though.

>ate cocaine for breakfast regularly
This will surely boost the respiratory system
Do the elites want to hide this? The poor man's adrenochrome

I bet his adrenochrome was fucking tits.

His adrenochrome was going on treasure hunts for aztec gold with gangs in latin america

The body produces Vitamin K, Protein, and DHA. So don't eat any apples, fish, or any living thing, just eat plastic, because of muh logic and reasons. Cancer grows on sugar don't eat any fruit ever. And eat your own shit for vitamin K, Goy.
And don't overdose on water solubles, more than 100% is a rip off, 100% for for prisoners of war, because that is what you are Goy.

Attached: Well ackchyually.jpg (800x450, 41.22K)

There was a study of people who were on heart and lung machines(a step worse than ventilators) for COVID complications. They were given NAC and all but 2 of them were discharged from the hospital. The two that weren’t immediately discharged survived to be discharged later. It was a small study, but without NAC every single one of those people would likely be dead. I cant find that specific study, but just look up “NAC COVID” there are dozens of studies out there and all of them show an insane level of effectiveness. It puts ivermectin to shame, and you can buy it as a supplement without a prescription… for now.

Covid isn’t real, stop making shit up

John McAfee was another 74 year old coke, cigarette and booze fiend who was in way better condition than anyone that age has any business being. He claims he took 3000mg of NAC daily. Seems quite high, but not impossible. I tend to believe him.

It is real, but its just a mild flu. I had it myself, and the loss of taste and smell was bizarre. It lasted for a few weeks after all other symptoms were gone. Its not like a cold where you cant taste well because your nose is plugged. I was 100% better, breathing fine, no mucous, and I couldn’t taste or smell a damn thing. There is a video of me on my wifes phone taking a bite out of an onion like an apple. Eventually it came back.

A schizo drug fiend's medical information is more respectable than today's medical community. Honestly.

Attached: Fuckable.jpg (1080x1233, 346.07K)

the only life advice anyone should glean from Mcafee's life is to detox with milk thistle. He claimed to take 5 grams a day which is excessive but 2-3 grams spread over a day is not a bad idea for anyone.

Also everyone should quit alcohol while they are still healthy, thank me in 20 years.