How can I get de-radicalized?

How can I get de-radicalized?

Attached: 1649531525761.jpg (1024x1024, 87.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldtruthvideos.website/watch/holocaust-2015_Qgy4kilLQOR77gb.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You cant, in4life.

Once you swolled the redpill its over.

Step 1: HEIL HITLER

Attached: ab4864a2b59cb0e24604b37977d0150d983699ca95da5096b0c124dce2223322.jpg (564x772, 88.06K)

you can just stop caring about anything. start doing drugs or something

this women looks expensive.
would not.

the second you go outside and interact with normal people

i.e. get a fucking job or start studying

Suck a ton of black dicks like Daphne and Kenny.

Attached: buffalo bill.jpg (463x480, 32.2K)

going outside and interacting with normal people is why a lot of people are here brainlet. what a fucking moron dude. actually cringe. unironic go outside lmao

Attached: 45sfase5.gif (432x243, 3.41M)

This. The moment you start spending more time in the real world and interact with normal people, you'll get deradicalized pretty quickly. Also having sex helps

>How can I get de-radicalized?
>Step 1: HEIL HITLER

here's a good video worldtruthvideos.website/watch/holocaust-2015_Qgy4kilLQOR77gb.html

Do drugs until you fry your brain and you become a retard like the rest of normies.

just dont care, find a hobby or get a job and just focus on it
this

you can't. the clown world is so ubiquitous and all encompassing, you cannot escape. every sandnigger you catch in your peripheral view, every news flash you might glimpse, they will all remind you of the truth

i've been on Any Forums for like 12 years m8. it's only when i'm alone at home shitposting that the race baiting and globohomo shit enrages me. when you actually talk with regular people you quickly forget it. of course i still get mad at obnoxious immigrants, dumb politicians and stupid laws and rules, but seeing the real world will make you realize how overblown every problem is. working towards your own goals will make you happy again

You cannot

u can get reradicalised by realising you are going through a normal phase just like a goth in high school. if you are talking about the nazi stuff then realise just how much of a failure the ideology was. if you are talking about hating women then (god its hard to defend them) they are just as human as us men. if you are talking about hating muslims (sweden) then consider they aren't exactly there to make you happy, they are human too. all of it lies with the politicians really.

The government is wondering that in my case.

>vote in politicians
>blame politicians
what did liberal democracy mean by this?

Maybe they'll send you on a boat ride.

NOT

unless you're an utter idiot that is - losing sight of the greater narrative that is nigh impossible to overlook is but a coping strategy focusing on the good while shit is increasingly and concurrently at a insane pace getting worse

switching from full NEET to full employment - kept me distracted for only 2 Months until i got a routine for that

even working out, dating, being pretty successful overall doesn't change shit

^ THAT SAID, it isn't recommended not to enjoy and make the best out of your life despite all of it - no man can change everything, but everyone's contribution adds to something ...

just deal with it faggot

Attached: gradual redpilling onespaghettisagonnabreak - redpill.png (1111x910, 726.86K)

It's not that people like on here did not warn you. You can not escape anymore. You will stay like this forever.

For getting along better with people again I can recommend Zen.

Thats a fair view. I think it shifts priorities when you shift your attention to different perspective you get interacting off the internet, i get that. but i definitely don't think the issues prominant on Any Forums are overblown (if u aren't talking about the bait and trolling). eventually you will come back, something brings you back.

the radicalisation is a real problem tho. i feel bad for the classic lonely virgin incel nazi larper who just wants to be part of something great but ends up going to jail for being part of a banned political organisation sort of trope. But it's hardly a problem with radicalisation as it is a problem with politicians being cunts and sacrificing autists .

Define "de-radicalized" first

Attached: apufinger.jpg (640x619, 49.44K)

It’s easy to have superficially fulfilling interactions with people of all races and personality types, the trouble comes when reality knocks and the hidden weaknesses of character and genetics start to show through.

>I can recommend Zen.
No you can't.

Become a white pilled radicalized individual with one simple trick: stop falling for agitation propaganda

That's simple, you don't.

>How can I get de-radicalized?
Picrel, do it in your synagogue.

Attached: EF170EF9-2EF6-4259-9005-CFE8F3DBAE9A.gif (416x307, 2.58M)