India is collapsing

Balkanization & creation of new Islamic Republics is imminent

Attached: It's over... .jpg (1080x1806, 488.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jkchanneltv/status/1535511249156333568
youtu.be/YzlrV2_Oo4s
google.com/amp/s/www.timesnownews.com/india/west-bengal-fresh-clash-breaks-out-between-police-and-protestors-in-howrah-article-92144494/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

YWNBAW

>i lived long enough to see new muslim progroms in india
praise krishan
mahabharat forever

Attached: It's over.gif (600x900, 724.74K)

LMAO this fucking whore

I mean it was always imminent. "India" and "Hinduism" are literally British creations, no wonder they won't last long.

is it over for modi?

Yes
Islamic Hindustan seems imminent

didi is so fucking based

>Islamic Hindustan seems imminent
You can't suffer in the Islamic Caliphate of Hindustan, sounds soulful.

>Islamic Hindustan
SOVL

Why doesn't Modi just rebuke the guy and kick him out of the party and apologise?

I still dont understand how they feel insulted:

Muhammad did marry aisha aged 6 and consumated aged 9.
See: Sahih al-Bukhari 5134
Which is graded as authentic by muslim scholars.

Muhammad did ride a horse creature called Buraq to get to heaven
Sahih al-Bukhari 3207
Graded authentic
It is described as having wings in Ibn Ishaq's Sirah (biography) of Muhammad in the chapter of the night journey (though this isn't uniformly accepted as a reliable source)

The Quran does have verses that suggest a flat earth 'earth is laid out as a carpet' (Quran 71:19;Quran 15:19) and exegetes (Jalalayn) have interpreted it as flat earth affirming - whereas others disagree

Already done Muslim Bvll won't stop until they get her jailed, executed & get new Pakistans

Did all of that

He did kick the woman out
Also the woman literally did not say anything offensive

Muslims are choosing to be offended regardless

WHEN MOSLEM BVLLS TELL MODI TO JUMP HE ASKS HOW HIGH

I KNEEL TO THE CALIPHATE

Oh that's good of Modi even though it's only a suspension
He probably took to long to respond seeing as how it's turned out though
>Afterwards, Sharma said that she was "unconditionally" withdrawing her statement, but also made an attempt to justify them claiming that they were in response to the "continuous insult and disregard" towards the Hindu deity Shiva
Lol

Ok I'm going to offend Hindus now:

Krishna stole the girls' clothes
Shivling is a phallic symbol
Hanuman the monkey God carried a mountain while flying in the air

See:
It's like a christian being offended at being told Jesus turned water into wine

Yeah facts and logic bro

how could you
i will set fire to a bus in your dishonour

What's it like being an atheist in India?

>Calling my relatives in London to burn some Rail lines & steal the concrete from motor ways

Based
Based
Based
Jai shree ram

Search up Audrey Truschke
A lot of scholars of Hinduism especially women get spammed with death and in the case of women, rape threats
Hindus are just as vicious as Muslims are

Like being a vampire in RPG games maintain cover, larp religious, lurk in shadows

Attached: images (3).png (635x483, 50.42K)

Its not facts and logic bro. She just quoted commoy known things about the central figure of islam and the primary religious book of islam
Oh im sure but that's not because they say
'Krishna stole the girls' clothes' or 'hanuman carried the mountain'
Its because they probably say things like:
'There is no evidence Krishna existed'
'Hindu chronology doesn't stack up'
Etc

Which while true, is probably more offensive than just quoting their actual beliefs

1/5 being atheist is still a lot of people, and it's more common among the younger generation.

lol

Attached: 1654880745746.jpg (1076x861, 391.91K)

This cant be real lol

wtf is going on in india and why am i not hearing any news about it?

It is.

Yeah it's fact and logic bro
Why are you triggered by facts and logic bro?
Are you autistic?

>Muslim bvll chimping in masses
>Dindu cucks being cucks
That's all honestly

Attached: images (43).jpg (620x464, 71.89K)

>Hindus are just as vicious
Learned practice after living with muslims for a thousand years

You're dismissing my post

It's becoming increasingly famous among zooms they still visit temples & shrines during festivals but don't believe in ooga booga rituals literally-kinda like Chinese folk religion worshipers

He's most likely a Paki or at least a muzzie judging by his posts.

Long live maulana Modi

Mashallah bratha

Attached: nrjsrjw57ax81.png (640x640, 315.42K)

Ofc
Always blaming Muslims for everything wrong with Hindu culture lmao
Either Muslims or the British
Yes, Sati was started because of the Muslims you know if the widow didn't burn herself the nasty muslim men would want to rape her! That's what my favourite hindu intellectual told me
I'm a 2nd gen British immigrant but ok
Yeah I'm dismissing your post because you're clearly autistic and don't have a working theory of mind

Attached: b0d32ae01a897699b9ae9f2a7a153a0cbc241f9bf273b14651396699d27f58cf.webm (240x426, 395.46K)

MLM Bros

I'm not trying to btfo them out with epic style pwned facts and logic.

I just looked up what she said and found its all stuff from Islamic books themselves

So my question to muslims why are you offended. These are your beliefs

Its no different to a christian being upset that God fathered jesus or a hindu being upset that the shivling is phallic or a ukraine supporter being told ukraine is an independent country

What the fuck happened to him? He burnt his ass?

Are you really denying established history now? Even a wikipedia article is just a click away.
Sati was a ritual suicide just like Jauhar was a military one.

Ok but please explain how repeating common beliefs from islam is offensive to muslims?

If you are a muslim you are obliged to believe muhammad married aisha aged 6 because you are expected to believe in his authentic hadiths

Nothing a little Cow POO can't fix. Am I right my brother :)

Pelted stones at the police. Got his ass beat till raw in return.

yes brother. i put that on face every night before sleep. pimples are nowhere to be found

Well personally I do believe that if you're muslim you should see marrying children as being perfectly moral and permissible because Muhammad did it
Muslims who disagree are a bit strange to me
Here's a hint so that you can approximate human emotions btw, context is important for a lot of things, body language and tone says a lot
People don't just robotically speak things they say things with emotions, this can alter the meaning of a sentence
If you look at the context in which something is said, there can be more meaning to be understood
Take for instance sarcasm
Ah yes, I'm sorry I made a huge mistake here
You're right, actually banning sati was a huge mistake because all of the widows who desperately wanted to kill themselves were stopped from it, when the mughal rulers banned sati it was actually hindu genocide

Youre retarded.
Sati wasnt practiced after Muslim rule was destroyed in Maratha Empire. But it was still present in Bengal which was ruled by muslim Nawabs who later sold out to Brits, first ones to do that in the subcontinent.
And even then, in Bengal almost all Sati cases were higher class women, and none in the lower bracket.

took a BBC

Ok so they are offended that she implied they are ridiculous beliefs without directly saying it.
Bit of a strong reaction to an implication

>marrying children as being perfectly moral and permissible because Muhammad did it
They believe it should be permissible of the girl is physically ready, mentally ready and has parental and her own consent
Rather than just usinh a number
So aisha the 9 yo was all of that apparently

Why do Muzzies get so mad over anything regarding muhammad? He isn't supposed to be worshipped like God ffs understand you own dumb religion

they never change

so indian bros, what do you want to happen in response to these events? and what do you really think will happen?

Based as fuck

Modi will win again.
Muslims will remain schizo, no genocide will happen, BJP will keep trying to deradicalise them but get lambasted by the west for doing so.

Uniform Civil Code. AFAIK even the Christians, Dalits, Sikh and atheists are upset but they dont wanna get called islamophobic so there not voicing their displeasure. Dalitendra and co will bring in UCC for sure.

Muslims mainly live in their own separate areas within cities. If I was Modi I'd just bomb those area in fortnite but sadly it's not upto me

With the Muslims on this one, hindus gotta stop acting up.

>demand a separate state
>then stay in your state and constantly complain and demand things

Ahh yes

Best scenario: Fascist Military rule to civilize both Dindu & muds
Acceptable scenario: Dindu controlled fascist military rule to civilize Muds

What did she actually say?

There are only 200 million something Muslims. We'll still have over a billion people left.

How hard is it for people to understand religion is fake and no magic is gonna happen?

literally the truth about islam. What it says in their holy book and what has been recorded of their prophet

>Mo married/sexed child Aysha so he's pedophile
>Mo flying in a winged donkey doesn't makes much sence

Attached: IMG_20220607_182029.jpg (547x539, 131.52K)

>5 confirmed dead after police opened fire
Kek civil war soon

Why are Muzzies like this fucking everywhere?

Something like 'dont make fun of hinduism or ill talk about that Mo married a 6 yo, consumated with her aged 9, fly a winged horse andquran says the earth is flat

b-b-based

Rat.

Attached: FU8qzRWakAEw5u5.jpg (720x1079, 90.21K)

His family will be taken care of in this as well
>Babu's first communal riots

>Every libbu need taken care of

because no matter what they do, somehow it's justified by firsties, otherwise you're guilty of islamophobia

>His family will be taken care of in this as well
How?

It's over m8 ISLAM is victorious

Attached: images (50).jpg (480x640, 35.92K)

Indian sirs please kill muslims
India rocks
Muslims sucks

Praise krishna sars

In hypothetical big confrontation within the country, who would win - hindus or muslims?

not all of us

Um wtf?

>Hindus are just as vicious
You haven't lived next to Muslim ghettos.

Muslims are better fit due to meat based diet, better organized, have unity, already have weapons like desi guns bombs, in case of a civil war at least two more Pakistans will emerge

Oh no, looks like India is having problems with Muslims.

Anyway...

Attached: ef2.jpg (828x627, 103.94K)

1 billion Hindus, Sikhs and Christians dislike them too
200 million Muslims with limpwristed SJW on their side
Military full of non muslims

OKAY LET'S BE COMPLETELY HONEST FOR A SECOND
if india actually genocides muslims it will be looked down by other countries, they will "sanction" them for a bit but deep down and the truth that no one wants to accept is that every single person will be actually thankful and relieved that there are less muslims in the world, and that's why the sanctions will be just superficial to make headlines and calm the wokes

>History says Muslims are inbred niggers who raped and pillaged everywhere they went? It sounds so crazy it obviously can't be true haha!

Hahaah fuck this whore hahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahaabahabahaha
Tik tok tik tok

Isn the wealthy region of india hindu and the poor one muslim? I guess you have most of the advanced weapons and military stuff right?

Daily reminder that islam is not a race, that pajeets who larp as muslims are PAJEETS that nobody care about them and that MENA and actual muslims aren't even aware of whatever this shit is and don't give a single fuck

Attached: 1637249716006.jpg (1200x800, 63.8K)

You sure? If they are up to do something they better do now, considering the wheat situation on ukraine + russia the rest of the world NEEDS india, if they did something about the muzzies now the west media would prbably spqre them or at very least not talk enough about it like they do when yanks bomb syria and stuff

Our entire security apparatus has always been ready for an eventuality where the muslims will start rioting. Partition was a lesson that these niggers can always pick random shit to chimp out on.

Literally every country with a notable amount of Muslims has problems with them, they love just fucking shit up.

Why do muzrats constantly chimp?

Hahahaahahahahhaahah that muslim busssyy hahahaahahahahah

Indian police doing a lil trolling

Muzrats can't actually win with their usual strategy - just breed as much as possible, and hope that they'll shit out enough subhumans to eventually hold power.

>islam is not a race
>the only actual muslims are arabs

>Daily reminder that islam is not a race, that pajeets who larp as muslims are PAJEETS that nobody care about them and that MENA and actual muslims aren't even aware of whatever this shit is and don't give a single fuck

Attached: Lizard eater muzzdog.jpg (640x480, 43.93K)

>islam is not a race even doe 100% of nuslims are bedouin natufian mongrel mutts including somalis.

it's working pretty well over in the EU, gotta give them that. no surprise when all the whites in charge are limpwristed faggots though.

>this thread

Attached: 1632163640818.jpg (656x522, 44.29K)

The state was designed to contain separatism and rioting. Every religitard is turning against muzzies now.

Good, preach that to Indian muslims. They are fake and need to stop following Islam.

i dont think there'd be sanctions, but there'd be a hell of a lot of muslim refugees to western europe and maybe australia lol. India should just deport all of them to France or Germany, those two nations have endless space for them.

>2022
>being atheist

Attached: B51F45B7-29E5-4C1D-8F3C-C9CBE93B5EDB.jpg (1024x836, 77.63K)

Kneel

Attached: 20220611_032014.jpg (720x898, 306.23K)

>use to clean it up

Attached: images (51).jpg (678x452, 92.01K)

You really think niggers in government learn anything
They Really are all libcucks

pajeets are literally poop cleaners in MENA have some self awareness brownoid.

Islam was a political movement started by an arab, which then spread across Arabia and turned into arab supremacist imperialism. Since there weren't that many arabs versus all the peoples they conquered through violence, arabs eventually had to give in and recognise non-arabic converts. It diluted the ethnosupremacist undercurrent of islam but the overall doctrine remains hostile and violent.

China is atheist they neither have democuckary nor labt science only meaningful development.....

Yeye we get it Ahmed
Youre attracted to 9 year olds and goats

The bureaucracy is annoying af but you're really underestimating their capability in this sort of thing.

Bureaucracy did nothing when pandits were killed
They still do nothing when most killings from muslims are always Sharmas etc
Why do i care when state doesn't care about us
I took one incident for libshits to abandon their morality and philosophy here when millions of these things have been done against us
This is between you people and muslims
I have nothing to do with this

Are you really conflating Kashmir with the overall idea of the Indian Union?

Attached: 76bd5eb2256988417cc3a5e95c5fda63.jpg (450x500, 25.44K)

anyone who isn't MENA/arab isn't a muslim and we don't give a single fuck about them you obsessed br*wnoid.
they are literally your fellow pajeets, what a pathetic self-hater
i heard you guys worship anyone who's slightly less browner then you, feel free to come suck my dick you br*wn pajeet

and what are Scandinavian women attracted to these days?

Ah this tusnia or whatever irrelevant shithole schizo again.
So you won't be against if India has no Muslims left in the future, right?

Men that are giga rich, giga athletes or giga chads
They know they are at the top for women so their standards are insane

now is the perfect time for anyone's shenanigans, either India's or China's
Russia has proved that with the threat of nuclear war no one will do actually anything in order to prevent it and since we don't want more economic hits, it is like you say

Their brothets, dogs and nigercongo speakers

I am saying indians neither indian state cares about something that didn't personally affect them
Mow down sharmas, stab them 50 times, throw their body in gutter and he is still the most evil privileged pos here because it didn't affect anyone else
I am amused seeing now how everyone else is reacting to this now that it has started to affect them
Woman who did prophet remark is also a brahmin
Muslims would hace raped her killed her entire family silently and no one would have given a fuck liberals would even defend muslims and how this brahmin woman afflicted by caste and what not
Eye opening for some about muslims maybe
Ite eye opening for me how shallow and fake liberals morality is, how they are just like anyone else but smug about they non existent superiority
Those people who dropped gas bombs on Vietnam were also liberal Democrats
We have no cunt, here we are outsiders there in west we are evil privileged pricks

>twitter.com/jkchanneltv/status/1535511249156333568
When will these retards learn not to attack the police? Every single time.

Absolutely based. If the police managed to subdue the riots I'll never call them far corrupt faggots again

Do Muslim Indians use different designated shitting streets from the ones Hindu Indians use, or are they considered like neutral ground?

The same way americans differentiate sharting aisle in marts.

based police

You guys make someone say our Pledge of Allegiance before they're allowed to shit?

Aisha's age is debatable and controversial even among muslims. Many think she was 16. Still too young though and others think 9. Referencing the hadiths does not mean it's 100% facts that all muslims believe in since there's many contradictions and not all muslims believe in them which is another controversial topic among muslims. This is why it's a touchy subject. None of them seem to be angry over the flying horse that Muhammad took to heaven comment because there is no debate about it.

It definitely doesn't justify the violence but making comments over a touchy subject to a group of people who stupidly get into chimp outs easily shouldn't be a surprising there's a backlash

Based

If these inbreds are so fucking sensitive about stuff mentioned in their own goddamn texts then they should shut the fuck up and not talk shit about other people's beliefs and religions.

It's not surprising that they chimped out. They're the only community that routinely chimps out because they're illiterate drones who think and behave like actual chimpanzees. It's just the rest of the country is finally getting fed up with this repeated occurrence.

Is this going to be an interesting happening or another nothingburger we forget about in a week

Definitely nothingburger. This is pure chimping out. Nothing planned beyond breaking stuff and going oogabooga.

Muslimcels run their mouth against hindus, xtians, buddhists and jains. It's just that this time everyone is giving up on them.

>If these inbreds are so fucking sensitive about stuff mentioned in their own goddamn texts then they should shut the fuck up and not talk shit about other people's beliefs and religions.
Again some of the comments made were debatable subjects but yes they should shut up. Converting a bunch of chamars to Islam was a big mistake

Hang in there Indiabros

Attached: pajeet apu.png (567x521, 145.08K)

No islam itself was a mistake
And so much a community that like to claim that we should not generalize blaming dalits/culture for the problem
Oh how quick are you people
Like no not all muslims we are all different, oh south Asian muslims that's just south asian culture nothing to do with us, oh they must be dalits
Kys

face it Ragesh, you lost.

you're not religious you're just a contrarian

sovl

Islam in other countries doesn't manifest itself violently as it does in the subcontinent. Look at places like Iran where many are more educated and so it reflects on the people and diaspora. When do you hear about violent chimp outs from them? Many islamic countries are safer and better to live in than either India or Pakistan because the way Islam spread there was different and so it reflects on their attitudes. Islamic conversions in India focused too much on getting more numbers by appealing to lowers castes rather than actually uplifting them. Poorer communities with high inequality many times show patterns of high crime rate and you can see this reflect on the muslim community who have historically come from such background even before Islam was introduced.

Anyways there's no difference between an illiterate muslim or a illiterate hindu with behavior. Both are retards prone to chimp outs. Only way forward is to solve this issue rather than solely tackle Islam since that will only fuel more flame to the fire

ravish kumar is it you ?

its their hatred for idolaters and ghazwa-e-hind. Theie maulanas know everything and pull the strings.

Learn to call a spade a spade, faggot. No community in this country chimps out as frequently as the mudshits do. Continue to maintain the "uh everyone does it" bullshit and you'll see more and more liberals turn to the right and even the members in the right turn to the far right.

The difference is when the Hindu chimps out he usually doesn't attack the police or army.
The Muslims think they're Khalid ibn Walids and attack the police or the army.

The reality is the most Pajeets are 5'5 manlets and framelets, while Indian police and army are specifically chosen to have taller and bulkier men than the average pajit.

Any tussle with the police or the army will get your average pajit asskicked.

baboon booty

This man should play a flute as his member becomes erect.

literally why don't they just go to Pakistan? everything they're complaining about could be solved if they just went to Pakistan.

Attached: 520-5206500_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-smart-man-pepe-reading-emote-clipart.png (880x744, 620.74K)

Did you forget to change your name back from the chinese border thread or is this just what you go by now?

People here are praising Lord Xi for how he is treating Uiyghurs. Its all over the twitter trending.

Are you dumb? On top of Pakistan being a shithole (while being one of the best places in Asia after Japan in 20th century), they want their holy war against pagans for which they need foot soldiers inside the state.

The same future awaits Europe

dont know who youre talking about or if i posted there

I wonder who could be behind all this...

if handling Muslims in an appropriately strict manner ends up being what improves India China relations my keks will be heard around the world

Just go to UP or Bihar and you'll see how subhuman both Hindus and Muslims get

India gib gf oleas

>(while being one of the best places in Asia after Japan in 20th century)
i dream about visiting Kashmir someday, its so incredibly beautiful but i'm scared that it's full of jihadists and car bombs

Attached: Neeulm_Valley_AJK_(Arang_Kel).jpg (960x664, 132.21K)

Muslims are poorer even there. All this current shitshow is happening mainly UP

All the Sindhi Hindus, which made the place prosperous, left, and the businesses collapsed when the muslims took over them.

Just visit Indian Ladakh chang, it's basically Kashmir but with Tibetan Buddhists & shias literally safer than India proper
youtu.be/YzlrV2_Oo4s

Go to Kerala, Hindus over there vote for communists, eat beef etc. While muslims send their people to Isis.

POK or Azad Kashmir is safe and probably better to visit than the Indian side since it isn't militarized and there isn't political tensions since everyone is muslim. Neelum valley is seriously beautiful and is a favorite among my family members to visit. Only problem is that POK isn't as developed as Indian side so there's poorer infrastructure. That's the only big issue you'll come across
Not surprising. It's always there you see tensions rise

>Muh beef
Fuck off.

post proof btw i need to see this

I'm just saying, Hindus are actually non religious while muslims are majorly conservative.

>Islam in other countries doesn't manifest itself violently as it does in the subcontinent.
lmao

Same shit in Bengal majority Hindus vote for liberal left party & despise BJP/political Hinduism while Muslims
google.com/amp/s/www.timesnownews.com/india/west-bengal-fresh-clash-breaks-out-between-police-and-protestors-in-howrah-article-92144494/amp

Islamic conquest of India was a bloody and ruthless campaign. It reflects on modern day tensions and why us south asian muzzies are especially spergy that even other muslims get freaked out

Atleast read up on how pisslam buckbroke the Persians you stupid mutt.

muslim are subhumans in every place they go other than america because you guys filter them to take in only the actual engineers and surgeons

seen minnesota lately

Are you retarded? Muslims born and raised in Europe get radicalized over the internet. Show me the Hindu terrorist attacks in Nigeria, France, London, Russia, etc.

Just look up how somalians have infested that mutt shithole. Jewmerica needs to cull it's muslims but they won't because it will become the biggest voting block for the democrats in the future.

That has been very prevalent hindu nationalist opinion. We can make piece with the Chinese if you give us back our land and in exchange we can join hands to kill all the muslims. People here like what China has been doing in Xinjiang

What lands did China take from India? Never heard of this before. Also did Pakistan and benegal exist before British raj or did they just rebel and keep hold of the land

Some parts of kashmir I think

You do know that both of you would be sanctioned to death by the west and middle east right?

There is no denying about how bloody Islamic expansion was. The thing that differentiates Indian Islam from Persian Islam though is that islam appealed to the lower class in India.
Europe takes in the absolute lowest of the low. You're perception is seriously skewed because of that.
>Muslims born and raised in Europe get radicalized over the internet
Muslims in Europe are already poor and live in ghettos which goes into my about how the muzzies in India chimping out are from a similar poor lower class background. Radicalization is easy to target such weak minded people. Abdul in Sweden isn't going to simply get radicalized from going on the internet. There is already a problem in society that makes them attracted to extremist views. In the case of Europe, the elites let in primarily low skilled workers and shoved them in one place to rot in ghettos without further thinking things through. Some people growing up in these environments will naturally grow hostile and blame whites for all their problem
>Show me the Hindu terrorist attacks in Nigeria, France, London, Russia, etc.
Hindus who leave India are rarely illiterate and low class unlike muslims. Mostly middle class or wealthy and so they have a healthier mindset to get an education and move up in society rather than lash out. When I mean subhuman Hindu behaviour, I'm talking about UP or Bihar where there is poverty and backwards mentality

Some parts of Ladakh & Arunachal.
Also Tibet was supposed to have greater autonomy under Chinese rule but CCP centralized whole China including Tibet under Beijing with an iron hand.

you are half pajeet because your mom cheated on your cuck dad with a toilet cleaner

Islam is problematic all over Asia. People like to shit on China but they're just as bad in non Muslim majority SEA.

Cute little shotas. Dont tell anyone.

Just straight up sticks not even rubber batons. Well if it works.

>Balkanization & creation of new Islamic Republics
What about Pakistan?

In Finland, these days cops get sued for a bit of mace ffs. What's life without a bit of controlled brutality?

Attached: nokian kumipamppu.jpg (233x320, 14.52K)

Spare the rod, spoil the criminal scum.

Attached: para kumipamppu.jpg (627x628, 54.14K)

This isn't Europe m8 Muslims here are well armed & riot with machetes, desi single shooter guns & bombs....use of sticks is pretty liberal in auth counties police would be open firing but Indian government is pretty overly strick about use of guns

Islamstan zindabad

Exactly. Because Indian diasporas aren't illiterate or extremely poor. They're already educated and impose this mindset on their kids. This situation would be different if the west was letting in the opposite.

If western countries were more selective with muslims, you'll see the same thing. In america, most muslims already come from an educated background that many become rich. Pakis here are mostly doctors or other stem jobs that we're one of the wealthiest groups. Compare that to the British diaspora and you see a big difference

they behave like subhuman in every country they're a minority and the country with majority mudslimes are all barely functional shitholes
chinks have the right approach with them, throw them in camps and teach how to behave like human beings

I'm in Hyderabad, very close to the muslim dominated shithole part and it's your average saturday here. What is Any Forums even freaking about. It's just normal muzzdog behaviour that happens in every country with a significant population of them and will die out in a day.

There is literally no way someone can say this sentence out loud and believe this to be ok. This is a fake headline kek.

Yeah literally nothing burger in Hyderabad. Heck me and my Muslim friend were playing V rising all day.... His mom called me to find out if she should send us food or if we'll order from swiggy.

I kneel only based xi can deal with religious chimpouts with the authority a state should instead of being cucks like liberal democracy