In a few years being "trans" won't be the popular thing anymore...

>in a few years being "trans" won't be the popular thing anymore, it will move on to something even more degenerate and niche like being a pedo
>all the trend-following retards who mutilated their bodies will still be mutilated, but will no longer have all the positive reinforcement from the media

What do you guys expect to happen when being mutilated is no longer popular? A mass de-transition movement with lawsuits against the doctors who mutilated people? Or do you think trannies will double down and all become pedos or whatever is next, to try to ride the wave of self-delusion?

Attached: download.png (290x174, 350)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i_9yzcGhb8o
youtu.be/j22nOPpOWiY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doubling down, they always double down.

youtu.be/i_9yzcGhb8o
We're going down, not up. It's like as above so below. We have to hit the bottom first mate.
youtu.be/j22nOPpOWiY
Next is autogynophiles and kink pride

too early for that. lets wait for gen 2 (zoomers) and gen 3 (boys feminized from kindergarten) trannies to grow old first. if they stop killing themselves then I can only see the movement getting more popular

AGP folks don't exactly see eye to eye with the troons. AGP is practically dead. the troons won

They're the same thing, just in denial

They'll do what they're best at.

Attached: 1645716744358.png (600x622, 413.45K)

AGP never pretend so hard to be women lol
they know TWNBAW and they're basically just crossdressing dudes. they just want ppl to accept them

pedophilia is ALREADY the trend

Troons are just AGP that were more retarded and didn't keep it to themselves

>B-But That's the slippery slope fallacy.
>you cant just say X is gonna happen if we allow Y.

It won't stop being popular until there is something else they can do that pisses off conservatives more

Trannies will retain most of their power with or without a culture war spotlight. They have the money and are embedded in higher-class circles.

I've been trans since before it was cool, im talking 2012. I have actually gender dysphoria not the bullshit lies that has been going on for the past 4 years.
There needs to be a clear distinction made between actual traners and stupid troons.

Attached: 1654936444908.jpg (382x478, 17.75K)

Do you ever stop attention whoring

I am filled with dread as to what will replace it.

>A mass de-transition movement
This is already starting. Either way I sincerely don't care. Society is fucked now beyond redemption. Isolated communities are the future

>i was mentally ill before it was cool

It'll be a bonanza for clinical negligence lawyers.

t. lawfag who has based friends in that field that privately tell me that they are licking their lips in anticipation.

Spoiler alert : pedophilia or zoophilia will replace it, why do you think they're pushing sex ed on kids ? So they can later make the case that sex with minors isn't a bad thing seeing as they "understand" what sex is.

Furries are next user.
Kids literally barking and shit in class.
Then they'll be allowed to work in their fur-affirmative outfits.