How would you advice a young man with zero future prospects to turn his life around today?

How would you advice a young man with zero future prospects to turn his life around today?

Attached: 1654935147737.jpg (1730x1000, 988.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Woc2WNknk3qw/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice fuckin meme you got there, Freud.

Man... that meme slaps hard...

Attached: 1653854593665.jpg (4000x3000, 1.91M)

If you're asking advice to save your ass you're doing it wrong. Just do something instead of wasting your time with questions you already know the answer.

You ever try crack?

Playing a rigged game gives me purpose lol.

If you don't like you, nobody else should. Can't keep promises to future iterations of yourself if you don't even like yourself.

Oh fuck, we've Walmart-anons in Bongland now?

Get out of Babylon while laughing at Laineyballs

most humans are tribal in nature, but modern society atomizes and weakens them. the dark feelings are probably from loneliness, so the only solution would be to find a group to fit into

Its better to run full speed in the wrong direction than to sit still and do nothing.

Without exposing too much of the business, I paid just over £7,000 for the exclusive rights to the character. The man behind the project is a wonderful individual whom I hope can turn his life around.

Attached: 1653942808086m.jpg (665x415, 65.25K)

Clean your room

Attached: DD9F1D89-C5D4-45FD-B7C8-267B66DDAAA4.png (2800x3500, 924.09K)

Every single human feels this way at some point of their life. Why the fuck do you faggots insist on giving a label to transient thoughts? You aren't deep, you aren't special. Everyone is sometimes happy and everyone is sometimes not.

you're so bad ass bro

All you can do is hope to live long enough to volunteer to be an executioner

Move to Portugal.

Yes; but does he name the jew?
bitchute.com/video/Woc2WNknk3qw/

>leaf post that isn't absolutely abhorrent
brehs

checked
get enrolled in college in a STEM degree
mix and mingle and don’t let yourself be gaslit by anyone
hang out with your grandparents if they are still alive. build a ramp and get some air on your mountain bike
paint something using water colors

Do as much damage as possible. Live off of neetbux and commit some mini terror. Smash some wind shields, set light to some crops, throw down a stink bomb in a full bar. It's so much easier to do damage than it is to build something, and it's almost as satisfying.

I personally think it's a way of showing empathy from a place of hostility, kinda like a lonely barking.

I heard the waves at Nazare are bitch tier
jk it looks like a ton of fun / would surf

Don't. You didn't miss anything.