Gas goes to 5$/'gallon'

>gas goes to 5$/'gallon'
>100s of threads, Americans going insane
>check wtf a gallon is and find out it's literally just 1€/Liter aka fairytail utopia prices from decades ago
>average American income is 2x that of Europoors
You stupid motherfuckers have no clue how bad it's going to get. All your prosperity will gradually disappear and you will watch in horror as people do NOTHING about it. It's not that I'm cheering for your demise, it's that I'm baffled by the naivety.

Attached: Apple-Pay-und-Google-Pay-bei-JET-Einfach-per-Handy-zahlen.jpg (1024x1001, 141.04K)

There is no oil shortage anywhere, so why are the prices going up like this?

The equilibrium of the Anhyashic Sphere will insure everyone continues in perfect harmony with Godhead

Thank fucking God

Don't forget it's us who pay for their gas. They are our leeches aka kikes.

Attached: Mt.Kikemore.jpg (1148x703, 380.49K)

Great reset

yeah it was like this like a decade ago. happens every summer when dems in office.

who taught you that?

Americans are literally sub human niggers

because they want it to. zoom out and you see the cycle. the whole world is wash traded to the benefit of a few.

Attached: 89926be8e63c1dcd253375375a651252.jpg (500x492, 39.38K)

>All your prosperity
nigger the fuck you talking about. america hasn't been "prosperous" for anyone outside of kikes for the last 50 fucking years.

gas station owners are racing eachother to the highest profits possible

prepare your anus Jewmerica, your fisting is just getting started

Gr$$d

great kikeset

why doesn't the free market do anything about this, do they need to be deregulated more

>flag
checks out. cya on the other side gypofren.

Attached: 1583664116250.jpg (4096x4084, 3.39M)

>Spend 2 years printing counterfeit money for billionaires
>Why won't China accept our fake money for goods and services?
Lol
LMFAO

Attached: 1635357574754.jpg (1600x900, 435.25K)

how much oil does the West buy from China

Attached: a6e.png (1000x1000, 17.65K)

You're not aware how much Americans drive just to get groceries & going to work with cars that consume like Porsche / Rolls-Royce.
Distances in the US are far greater than in Gaymany.

Doesn't look great to me.
What, image editing ? I taught myself.

Attached: proud-cat-pattern-mint-prints.jpg (700x700, 35.71K)

Repeat after me, Hans:

YOU VILL OWN NOTHING AND YOU VILL BE HAPPY

This

>2x income
>0.5x gas prices
>0.7x taxes and fees
If you can't make it in America, you can't make it anywhere, you're literally living life on easy mode compared to any European country. Not compared to your grandparents, but compared to anyone alive.

Yanks generally have to drive further and more often. You can't just walk to the shops unless you live in a major city.

Kek you alright Muhamamd

Because elites decided it need to be more expensive because Ukraine. So it is. We are just slaves in their game.

Invent public transport, retards. Or at least don't have grocery stores on the other side of the Earth.

China launders Russian oil. As does India. It's no different to the CIA fronting Syrian and Iraq oil via isis

Shit load of refineries, that were dancing on the edge of blade profitability wise, got closed in 2021 because oil demand dropped in 2020. And they were closed for good.
The remaining refineries have a capacity that they can push out, so gas station chains are in bidding war over the available gasoline.
And they have to raise prices in order to win the next round of bidding.

This shit is not going to end before more refineries have been built & made more cost efficient.

yes, imagine the horror. having the same standard of living as a filthy europoor. I would kill myself if we got to that point.

Attached: 1639593928232.jpg (225x225, 5.81K)

>Why are Americans mad that 5 Jews are fucking their kids? We've had 46 Jews fucking our kids for decades. Stop whining.

Lmao. What a fucking faggot. Holy fuck.

They should have, but their infra was designed ages ago for different lifestyle.
It takes shitload of resources & time to wholly change all of that - but they should do it indeed.

the problem is that you'll live like a filthy europoor but with more

Cat

>but with more
niggers

The average american drives 60 miles a day.

fbpb. k bud tell that to the warehouse worker who works full time and lives in his car and cant afford a fucking roof, let alone have a wife and kids.

what, you gonna tell me next the warehouse worker should have picked a better profession? 50 years ago a warehouse worker would have owned a fucking house by 40. kill yourself you hook nosed faggot fuck

You are alright too, Pablo

Attached: CigSmile.gif (320x240, 3.79M)

the market is a trumpian golem animated by tax payer money being reinjected by inside-trading senators. the free market ceased to exist long ago.
some small gas stations arent gouging just because they can and their fuel is still $4 a gallon but most petrol companies are monopolized into one big jewish family of rape

Wtf, don't tell me a whole ass gas station is made of these two color combinations. My fucking toilet paper has a symbol made of these two colors too, wtf is going on here lol. Something tells me it ain't over if they still try to program us like this.

Attached: 1653395922137.webm (464x848, 1.33M)

> tell that to the warehouse worker who works full time and lives in his car and cant afford a fucking roof
> what is renting

Attached: but muh holohoax.jpg (299x169, 5.68K)

I hope you understand we are a gas exporter tho. That's bad.

>Kot*
Plural: Katz

Attached: tom-and-jerry-cat.gif (498x370, 2.21M)

It's because those are the RyanAir colors and Jet is a cheapo petrol station chain so you immediately now it'll be cheaper.

Average rent in the US is now $2000 a month

>muh demoralization
I give zero fucks. I live in the mountains where there is fresh running water everywhere and my hobby is canning the shit I grow. Get fukt globohomo.

Attached: 1560916084821.png (600x600, 505.11K)

Jet is Based.

Attached: jet-gegen-aral.jpg (1727x2464, 931.3K)

> average rent
you really expect the warehouses to be located in high rent areas?