Why exactly is a depopulation agenda bad? There's far too many people...

Why exactly is a depopulation agenda bad? There's far too many people. A world with just 500 million people would be paradise.

Attached: a6e.png (1000x1000, 17.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mcqq8eAufXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ever seen hunger games?

It's not bad. Heaven has a gate for a reason.

If you aren't in the old world there's still plenty of room.

>ever seen goykino #45484?

>There's far too many people
41% yourself trannie

Because there arent too many people

It's bad because to quote carlin, "It's a large club, and you're not in it."

Understand the people who are doing this among the .0000005% most evil cocksuckers to have ever lived.

They want us all dead.
Once we're dead, all "humans" will be them and their kin.

All slaves (the things that replace us) will be lab grown, trauma conditioned, mind controlled slaves.

Literally born in plastic bags from machines. Matrix level shit.
Many of these beings will be programmed using virtual reality technology.

They'll literally be designer pussies and assholes that breathe and eat out of tubes.

That's what remains for humanity in this world where they win.

It's bleak.

While I agree there's too many people, there's no effort by anyone to curb the growing population of Africa and address the 3 billion people living in Asia. Europe, North America and South Africa do not have a population crisis. Quite the opposite in fact. Fertility rates are below replacement level.

"Half the world's population live within this circle": youtu.be/mcqq8eAufXk

Not South Africa, South America. Fucking auto correct.

there are definitely too many poorly educated violent blacks
OR AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM

Ok first break yourself of the 60 IQ concept of good and bad well let me walk that back the concept of good and bad is not even held by extremely low IQ people it is held by midwits and that's the problem with IQ it's basically a median to determine if you are stupid enough to be a slave yet smart enough to drive a car it's meaningless but back to good and bad. Depopulation is happening it's not good or bad it's happening because of the inexorable logic of the human condition combined with current living standards we don't procreate for "posterity sake" and women don't care about extending their bloodline those are all ancient copes made up to satisfy the current living standards of the time. People are animals that exist to stay in a state of homeostasis. That's science that's fact that is what everything is about. Once you know that you can stop whining about good and bad and just be until you aren't anymore.

isn't overpopulation a myth?
im all for there being less people in the world though. less people, less problems

It bleaks only because you are not on the winning side. Why aren't you on the winning side?

>china, India and Africa are overpopulated
>Guise we should genocide population stable white countries it'd be hella cool
OP is once again an absolute faggot. Sage.

Based on a book written by a white lady. Point stands that you wouldn't make the cut. The existing powerful people would cull those below them and have an easier time controlling the world's people.

There is no depopulation agenda, it's a schizo fantasy. If anything there's a population maxing agenda.

Expelling kikes heals all ills.

Attached: 359 expulsions_notes.png (928x8800, 700.42K)

I'm a gem, user.

But a shit covered gem from a crestfallen family of alcoholics.

Had great grandfather who was a mason.
but the last three generations were all drunks and horrid NPCs.

I was the only kid born.
I was smart enough to know the normal people are literally sheep. So I'm not one of them.

And I belong on the other side. Truly.
I'm a wolf with integrity.

But I've spent my life in quiet places, not making myself known.
And now, it seems unwise to share myself with the world.

I've been meditating fiercely and expanding my spiritual connection and prowess.
Maybe synchronicity will bring me home.

Otherwise, fuck it.

I'm unironically going to a cave. Prepped and ready. See you fucking NPCs never.

Overpopulation, yes. We have the resources and the means to distribute them. But overshoot takes into account the ability to sustain that long-term... And we have long passed any reasonable threshold. Our just in time shipping lifestyle is the antithesis to sustainability. Think about it for more than 2 seconds. We do not have the resources to survive, nobody does, so we ship what we are missing to one another. They are still finite resources and the crumbling of long broken infrastructure will necessarily support fewer people than we previously planned for. So here, in 2022 with the state of shipping and global manufacturing. You want to tell me overpopulation is a myth? That's only half right.

a world with just 500 million white people would be paradise. we're overpopulated with low IQs and niggers

Because (((They))) want to depopulate Me (the protagonist)

This
Depopulation anti-natalism is cringe beyond belief and yet its easily the dominant ideology atm, even loads of Any Forumsfags buy it

God said be fruitful and multiply for a reason.

What makes you think you’d be one of the 500 million?

>Why exactly is a depopulation agenda bad?
It isn't. Any Forums is just full of kike shills and low IQ plebbit trump invaders.

>God said be fruitful and multiply for a reason.
Yes, and that reason is that there were only 2 people you worthless yid.

>isn't overpopulation a myth?
No, pretending it is a myth is a low IQ meme.

Its bleak even if they win because a tiny population of technocrats is not viable long term as a species.
Its arrogance and will be the doom of humanity.

They've successfully done this heist more than once.

This has been going on since before the "flood."

there is 500 million white people in Europe. And USA it's 200 million (or less). They want to kill mainly white people and want to keep mulatto/shitskin/chinese underclass as slaves.

Lol no, why would I watch teenage girl flicks, nigger?

Feel free to depopulate yourself first
I have 1 child and another coming soon, hopefully another after that and so on.

They want to depopulate east Asia as well, ideally in a WW3 scenario where east and west obliterate each other

>7/8 people on planet earth are non-white
>anti-natalism is only pushed in white countries

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder why

>oy vey no you can't kill our precious nigg- I mean PoC!11111

>Why exactly is a depopulation agenda bad?
Well if you don't mind dying right now then its not bad.