She’s Right, You Know

Why are right-wingers like this? Do they have some sort of inferiority complex?

Attached: A3C73D27-C20F-45F6-9842-CBBEA23809A0.jpg (1170x1011, 434.83K)

>Jew Blue Check Mark whining that rival groups are using victim politics to unite people

Hahahhahahahaahaha. Sociopaths have no self awareness.

Kek the hypocrisy. You're fine with people victimizing themselves until right wingers do it?

Ironic

>unfortunately, however
shit prose
stopped reading there

g8 b8 nose

>gaslighting
You're not going to win :^)

Attached: 1654311956240.jpg (627x805, 109.73K)

1ptid OP will never know or be a woman.

Yids are the original vampires of grifting off victimhood

lying edomite is lying, yet again

my inferiority complex is from having fraudulent elections

I just want you people to leave me alone. Take the cities, have your nigger pets. Just leave me be.

Attached: riots are bad now.jpg (640x578, 28.79K)

It should be illegal for women to share their opinions.

>jew
>woman
>bluecheck
110 when?

She's another one of Satan's Chosen People. Why are Jews so hateful to anything white, christian, or conservative?

"Right wingers" didn't make the rules. Looks like they finally learned a tiny bit of something about actually getting on the playing field though.

Yes, whites are actually being oppressed.

Nothing wrong with fighting actual oppression. The "minorities" are not actually not oppressed if their interests dont go against jewish intrests. And yes, jews are not been oppressed. They are the actual oppressors.

supposed victimhood has become politically advantageous and so everybody portrays themselves as the victim
this is day one stuff, buddy
try to keep up

Its not like for the last 5-6 years all we have heard and scene from every major institution is that right wingers are nazis, terrorists,, homophobic, islamophobic, transphobic, white supremacists who want to overthrow democracy. They have had the current regime weaponize the govt against them, they have been censored all over the place for nothing, they have been doxxed, had their homes swarmed by BLM/Antiifa

>jeez I cant figure out why people on the right feel like victims

>christian, or conservative
What do those faggots have to do with white people? You mean the cringey fucks holding us hostage to israel? Or the based and redpilled christian NGO's? A lot of people hate christians because you whine about video games and how He-man spoons are evil. You are the left a bunch of moral busy bodies

Attached: 1654901194734.png (956x817, 356.51K)

ironic shit

Why does American politics revolve entirely around victimhood? You're the most powerful country in the world for fuck's sake.