OK I own a small apartment, two cars, and most likely will inherit a farm with some 50 hectares of land

OK I own a small apartment, two cars, and most likely will inherit a farm with some 50 hectares of land.
It's now clear to me that sooner or later but in my lifetime there will be a return to communism where all this will be nationalised in name of saving the planet, diversity, sustainability, amazon or whatever.
How do I prepare for this? Stockpile weapons? Buy javelins from DPR? Organise neighbours into anarcho agrarian military in advance? Discuss options

Attached: 44511016_1932570843493804_8721790152411709440_n.jpg (497x338, 49.54K)

OP I'll fucking take out your eyeballs, blend them, and insert stem cells inside of them. After that they will be put back in your head and you will have great vision and laser vision superpowers. If you fucking post this thread again I'll send you free BTC you fucking faggot.

Do nothing. Accept your lot.

bump

Attached: 9E4E16E8-E020-43AD-ACA4-0B29B01903D2.jpg (449x391, 31.7K)

Kek'd

>How do I prepare for this?
sell everything and take the Southamericapill, especially the urugvaypill

Attached: Flag-Map_South_America.png (3363x3508, 877.75K)

you will never be a women

Are you that seychelles user?
(I know the owner of those shitty bots reads every single reply in his shitty logs)

Use the land to start an orthodox christian monastery

I'm the Indian sand nigger user and your cumskin and nigger women love my cock.

>United States minor outlying islands
>As of 2008, none of the islands have any people living there permanently. The only human population consists of temporarily stationed scientific and military personnel. The 2000 census counted 315 people on Johnston Atoll and 1 person on Wake Island.
Hello what is it like there?

Die creature.

you will die of lung and stomach cancer, probably when you are about 45-55.

Their bots cat read cursive, so you can test em that way, what does mine say?

Attached: download.png (225x225, 6.17K)

Good morning sir, We just filled our island with poop and indians as our new immgarapefugees police has been changed.

God Praise Our New President

DONALD DUCK !

Hire tugs to kill left-wingers who are organizing now

woah rare

Very funny I laughed but what is it like there or are you a vpnigger?

>namefagging this hard
your women love me.

wtf that flag

Good morning sir, We just filled our island with poop and indians as our new immgarapefugees police has been changed.

God Praise Our New President

DONALD DUCK !
It say's yay

You nigger monkey you glow harder than my flag
Not anymore goy. Its going to be the next american flag with 70% posts from the USA Minor Islands. And we dont need a wall at best

Attached: kys glownigger kike nosed cum.jpg (319x267, 54.53K)

why would you laugh at racism you insensitive faggot?

It say's yay

Sarcasm?

no you fucking newfag. did you come from 9gag or reddit?

Attached: marseyconfused.png (200x228, 59.63K)

OP you should definitely fortify your position into a compound and create a network of ppl that won't stand for it. You can trade with them and provide ppl with food if the time comes, a valuable position to be in.

Over here theyre trying to buy farms because of emission bullshit to further their WEF global-communist nigger agenda so you are right in thinking you are getting the same treatment eventually.

Top kenk