Some people wake up every morning, go to work for 20 years so they can live like this. Why do they do it?

Some people wake up every morning, go to work for 20 years so they can live like this. Why do they do it?

Attached: suburbia.png (1080x716, 1.73M)

What's wrong with that?
>Massive Garden
>Big house (although made of plywood)

to escape the niggers

goy mentality, lack of imagination
>won't be me
>no, never
>40 years of wageslaving? bro stop saying that shit just let me drink my beer

massive garden? my grandparents had 100x that and they were dirt poor

Because when you are working 40 hours a week and barely managing to raise 3 kids it's hard to give a shit about whether or not you and your neighbors all got the same house.

>Why do they do it?

One word that begins on N and ends on S.

Guess what it could be?

Nah It's always poor people that cry the loudest in real life and online.

Checked. I love my neighborhood. Live next door to two retirees, they hang out, garden, and watch the neighborhood like a hawk for undesirables. No nigger zone. Share food from each other's gardens. Everyone is super friendly and a productive member of society. And again no niggers.

Financial independence.

How, when the poor people living in these homes are not complaining? To many these homes are nice places to live.

30 years

N

>no garden borders
>no privacy

no thanks.

Go live in the forest.

ideology

Nuggets

>Massive Garden
Literally smaller than most two family houses in Belgrade in urban areas LMAO
>Big house (although made of plywood)
You're not gonna use the space since you'll never afford to have 5 kids in kikemerica

Attached: (((Muh Freedumbs))).png (1024x819, 2.29M)

Lol what the fuck is home ownership?

If there's no crime it's perfect.

The fags hating on this are absolute retards.
These people have a better material living standard than the overwhelming majority of the planet.
Chinamen and browns literally enslave their fellow people so as to escape their hellholes and live in one of these.
And the persistence of this spam more or less proves it's some kind of shill/bot operation anyway, presumably with the idea being if you learn to hate the idea of home ownership, it'll be less of a blow when you own nothing.

Its where you own the home and land its on so you can remodel or do to your home what you will.

And why no one of these have any fence at all. Are they all without a dog? Wtf?

They just denigrate it because they're not willing to work for it.

NPC mentality
Maybe for UK standards they might be big but those are some tiny fucking gardens

Yeah, it's cope-driven forced shilling.