Well well well, look who, exactly, is catching monkeypox

Well well well, look who, exactly, is catching monkeypox

twitter.com/MWStory/status/1535360408592211969

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-11 041644.png (1540x1740, 578.55K)

We're still going to be hearing about how this affects women more

Now imagine which groups will cave in to the fearmongering and stop having sex:
a.) white women
b.) niggers
c.) chinks
d.) pajeets

Will be too taboo to mention. Lock everyone down so we don't offend promiscuous gay men.

That explains why it can only pull 100 cases a day with 0 deaths and no real jump since it started. You ready for the next grids anons? Fauci wanted a rerun.

honestly, I don't think this is faggotry alone, I want to know are these men covid vaccinated (US military had first one yesterday, military so definitely vaccinated).
I reckon that covid vaccinated gay men have wrecked immune systems so now they're picking up more frequent/ intense/ dangerous infections.

obviously designed to disable the U.S. military, since its 99% faggots now.

but how many fucking faggots there are in the modern world that it can be transmitted that much? It doesn't make sense to me because it spreads to a lot of countries at exactly the same time, this didn't even happened like that with covid.

I think people are getting it from the Astra jab. The people in the areas those shots were given out are now getting the pox. The gov, science, journos, all say its because this group or that group because of their sexual choices, ethnic backgrounds or they hit you in the religion to get you all worked up. Its working pretty well.

Attached: 1653588966271m.jpg (826x1024, 145.47K)

this is literally divine justice
God is done with these fags

Checked and this, faggots on suicidewatch

How many of us have mocked Levitical law? It’s back.

faggot burning when?

Attached: 1585434087223.gif (530x480, 763.84K)

Doesnt matter because none of them die anyway. It is the

Attached: 609043acc85ca.jpg (1080x1278, 279.78K)

BUT, promiscuous gay men will still have sex so nothing will change.

How many were vaxxed?

Attached: 1650075970646.jpg (216x401, 29.67K)

this is why we stopped hearing about it all of the sudden.

Ahahahahah is this why the UK government withheld the data? Please for the love of God and kek be real, imagine, on pride month, it was faggoys who are effected by the pox. My god, the mental gymnastics trying to defend this shit would be absolutely hilarious. Please, please, please be true god, please

>no one gives a flying fuck about CoVid anymore
>the people who did give a fuck about CoVid are going to be stupid and reckless this summer to make up for lost time
>international travel no longer needs CoVid testing
>cases for MP will go underreported due to media not knowing how to handle it in an 'acceptable way'
>cases will skyrocket during this month
>everyone else is going to start getting it in July
It is weird how people literally thought CoVid was the end of the world but MP isn't making nearly as many waves as I would have thought.

Still early yet. Also MP is following the exact script covid did.
Should be interesting.

The media and CDC and WHO keeps telling us it's not a "fag disease", could they be lying to us again?

>MP is following the exact script covid did.
This is why it is so weird to me that the same people who were freaked out about CoVid literally could not care less. It is baffling how dependent, at least in the US, people are on the media to show any form of concern.