THIS time guys, THIS time he's coming back from the dead

How are Qoomers this stupid?
And how is this not a cult?

Attached: 2437667823423.png (857x225, 57.24K)

if he returns he is the antichrist

QAnon was right

Attached: Q-Epstein-Rothschild-Shimon-Peres-4775838493.png (1660x2952, 3.33M)

>How are Qoomers this stupid?
Why do journalists care so much about random stupid people on the internet?

Because the left can't meme.

First of all it's called reporting on current events, news, you know?
Also it's really funny how these people were endorsed by republicans and that also makes it relevant politically

>reporting on current events
>Internet memes
Case and point. Leftie detected.

>internet memes
What? You're talking about these people in the real world? interesting perspective

>How are Qoomers this stupid?

Attached: boomercocaine.jpg (1024x563, 95.66K)

Attached: Qult in a nutshell.png (1200x501, 42.63K)

holy shit that must be some amazing paint those fuckers are huffing

Attached: 1652296883766.png (917x871, 179.09K)

Uhm yeah, paint...

Attached: qopiumoverdose46.png (424x384, 75.24K)

Post pictures then. If it happened theres pictures.

>it's called reporting on current events, news
Q hasn't posted since shortly after Nov 3rd, 2020. All of the shilling the media does about how "Q orchestrated Nov 6 (2021)" was completely made up.
This is also completely made up.
Ask yourself why the media outright lies about this topic. The media is not "making a mistake" it is fabricating entire stories about it.

It is a cult. People will shit on religion all the time but nobody ever gets away from it. So instead of having experts decide on what is true in religion, we get shit like Q and troonerism. I've never been that religious myself but I now understand that the Catholic Church really fucked up. We needed that shit.

I'll do you one better, this is a video from the event

Attached: 23682515639312.webm (854x462, 2.23M)

I would pay money to see this man tased to death.

Looks really jewish.

The last time this shit happened it was a glowie rally. Everyone had matching shirts and signs. They all looks like fed boomers.
And if you want to shit on Q, cool, but at least shit on them for something they actually believe

>There is no way a cult would co-ordinate matching shirts
Really?

Cope seethe and dilate tranny. I'm seeing more trump flags around my town than I saw in 2020. People know we need trump back in here to fix this mess and no amount of your "both sides bad!" shilling is gonna change that

Little defensive are we? I take it you identify with this herd of actual retards

>QAnon cult leader
Sure, buddy

This. If you see a bunch of protesters matching it's pretty much a given that they are government agents

Hey guess what? You will never be a woman and I'm still voting Trump! Now seethe some more

Yeah because it's so uncommon for a cult to wear matching clothes and appear in public.
One piece of proof would be nice

>One piece of proof would be nice
Don't have to prove anything. It's obvious to anyone that those people are glowies. Just like the communist rioters pretending to be trump supporters on jan 6th.