Malicious Incompetance

How can you possibly fuck these up?
It's so difficult that it's almost impossible that these weren't intentionally made awful
Someone, somewhere, ordered these to be ruined
At some point you have to ask, why?

Attached: star-trek-star-wars.png (1000x563, 1.03M)

dont watch them
dont talk about them
forget

We are quite literally in the middle of a years long military grade social engineering psyop

>quit hiring people based on talent
>products turn to shit
many such cases

Studios realized they don’t have to try to tell a good story to make a profit. Studios are focused on making quick profits or pushing agendas.

Probably. That’s what the powers at be learned is possible with Disney during WWII.

they think that white men are in stem because of media and culture, so by changing those things it'll change society

From a star wars show this year:

Attached: 1654790069673.webm (700x392, 2.9M)

Attached: 1654790109872.webm (700x392, 2.94M)

From recent star trek

Attached: 1653722250131-1.webm (1440x600, 2.95M)

STD had some good episodes.

Unpopular opinion but both Star Trek and Star Wars have always been shit.
Star Wars is a blatant rip-off of Dune and Star Trek too has borrowed from Dune series over the years.

Attached: Screenshot_20220606-205750.jpg (1009x1710, 366.58K)

StarTrek TNG was great. Star Wars was just the first to put action sci-fi on film competently so it blew everyone's minds

fucking hell. completely forgot i saw this.
come to think of it, trying to remember any scene in this clusterfuck franchise is on the same level as trying to remember a scene from an episode of NYPD Blue or any other instantly forgettable tv show

USA is destroying its soft power. Freemasons moving on to china.

Nobody cares about Dune.

Best to ignore this shit. Just watch the original 6 and read the EU.

that's pathetic. thank God I haven't watched any of those

>why would I want to ruin the childhood memories of white men?
It sure is a mystery

How do you go from podracing to this crap and after 23 years from EP1 premiere to boot?

no idea

Attached: 1654882464645.png (787x1669, 590.69K)

The desecration of male spaces and hobbies is indeed intentional.

Starwars, marvel stuff, star trek, etc. Just the start.

just look at this picture, you don't even need early life for this one

Religious fundamentalism is always harmful no matter what form it takes.

>Star Wars is a blatant rip-off of Dune and Star Trek too has borrowed from Dune series over the years.
i can see that
yeah, i used to be a huge star wars fan when i was a kid, read a bunch of the extended universe books and played all the games and stuff. looking back at it, it's actually kinda mediocre, but it has a pretty cool gimmicks, like The Force and lightsabers and the starships, but generally I'm more of a Star Trek/Dune guy now if i had to choose. Disney kinda killed off whatever interest i had left in Star Wars.

Dune is the greatest sci-fi literature to be ever made. It's a fact that Star Wars ripped off a lot of elements from Dune.
Dune is an actual story for adults, it's pretty based. It's anti tech and traditional values make it the official sci-fi of Any Forums.
Even the movie is fantastic. They couldn't fuck it up in current year.

Attached: sexy-young-woman-holding-water-melons-in-the-desert-merzouga-morocco-DAMF00133.jpg (216x324, 8.55K)