Well Any Forums?

Well Any Forums?

Attached: 1625479807_maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121.13K)

You forgot turket they are also part of east.

alcoholism

didn't get gibs from the marshall plan
turkey's not europe

>Poortugal
>rich

Anglos love Jew Cock, we were destroyed, end of story

Mild climate =>
Sea trade
Population density

it's rarely -5 in London while it's often

poorer has hotter women

the fall of constantinople and the roman empire made the invasion of slavs and the islamic conquest possible from which the people in the balkans/greece/turkey still suffer. For the north well... they're just not 1000% slav'd and therefore fucked because the danes/swedes conquered them and mixed with them. It's all demographics.

>Sex tourism
????

Heavy Slavic admixture. Slavs are the negroids of Europe.

we're just better

Attached: Norway.jpg (950x628, 123.26K)

Communism is a hell of a drug
/thread and saged.

We are not workaholics and enjoy simple things.

Unironically geography.

looks like shartmerica

>didn't get gibs from the marshall plan

imagine actually believing that this is the reason. Africa gets billions of support every year, yet they can not build from it. Money is only a motivation to allocate working power, it doesn't create more cement or workers or time. It's not a magic wealth multiplier, it's the quality of people who are responsible for their countries wealth. Trust me if you had been the one who "profited of the war" like they tell us when coping, you'd be at the same place as you are now and we would be too. People who think thoughtless gibs actually change the situation for a long time are delusional and don't base their opinions in reality. If we'd change the land with you and start from new we'd be as rich as we are now and you'll be as poor as you are now. Every example in history from Rhodesia, South Africa, America and its demographics or Haiti/Dominican republic show that the wealth is entirely the product of the people and the complications their low IQ minds go through when trying to understand money together with their simplified morals makes people cry about opression and unfairness like an ape would or alternatively they find one weitd point which takes responsibility away from them in order to save their self esteem.

Because all the east coast were ship building and ports, I lived on the north east coast and we used to do commisions and ship building but now it all goes unused and wasted.

Freedom of business make people rich, simple as

They used to be richer because all trade was done on land and they were the gateway to the east via the silk road. After the industrial revolution most trade moved further west via oceans and so landlocked countries became backwaters essentially.

i mean look at this guy, holy cope in heaven. Do you think climate is the MAIN reason??? it's such a minor possible reason not even worth mentioning. It's YOU and your cousins, nothing else.

seething mountain dwarf
>inb4 slavic nigger
ok

Colonies of west: Africa, Asia, America, Australia.
Colonies of east: _

Oh wonder why...

Because communism does economic damage that can be observed for generations.

Education... people in the east are taught badly by teachers who were taught badly.
I was educated overseas, and the ignorance and common misconceptions in the east - often against commonsense and easily demonstrated proofs - are endemic.
It’s like someone figured out specific education items, and twisted them to ensure stupid reigns.

too big of a reply for a joke post
don't take everything too seriously

the nordman stayed poor till their A looted europe for half a century, and then started selling raw materials to all sides of each war in mainland europe. Luck was also a factor. Norway for example, went from a clean, but poor country. To top of the top in wealth, all thanks to finding oil. And one can hardly say that the protestand nordman had much in common with slavs or muslims of eastern europe.

South is just as poor as east

1. Location (ports and trade)
2. Communism

Attached: Dem7SB_UYAAPX1m.jpg (1024x768, 119.02K)

We are niggers.

Germany had a monarchy and prospered - we shot 2 of our kings in the Balkans alone
Germany had a dictatorship and prospered - we had a free-for-all civil war and a 30-year tyranny
Germany had a democracy and free trade and prospered - we have corruption and fraud
Germany has no natural resources and prospered - we even have gold and are 3rd world tier
Germany was bombed back to the stone age TWICE and prospered after both events - we bomb ourselves back every 20 years
Finland has no resources, no colonies, no strategic trade points, no large industries, and prospers - Russia has all and is a shithole.

Any curveball you throw at the Germanics they just shrug it off and continue the march to prosperity - anything you give to us and we destroy. It has nothing to do with trade, colonialism, resources, technology or anything else. WE ARE SIMPLY NIGGERS

It’s because of the Turks and the Russian Empire, they turned everything to shit.

Don't forget, east germans are heavily mixed with poles and other low iq populations. Hence why they are poorer, and this cannot change unless west germans move there en masse.

look i'm saying a somewhat cohesive argument which you can attack and disprove, argument with but you answer with an insult and already expect one back. That's your mindset. Very dull and boring.
I can make the argument for you if you want; Wealth? what exactly am I talking about, is it prosperous to have to work more in a week than others in europe, is that not a poor mans duty? Wealth? when we nearly don't own any houses compared to you, what wealth is this? a Number on the screen that invites criminal niggers into our homes to spike up our criminal records and constitutes more mindless drones for the leftist degenerate parties to control, so we can't openly criticize faggots anymore do i really think that's somehow better? And i could answer myself if you want to, it would probably best if i talked to myself since you poltards don't seem to hold a real position or strong conviction that excites you.

yeah but people actually think like this and i don't like it

delet pls

>Amerimutt lapdog puppet state filled with niggers and faggotry = Rich
>Everyone else = Poor
>t. Economic Expert Schlomo Shekelberg

Attached: german demographics.png (778x1104, 121.7K)

This is copypasta material