Thoughts on Islamic immigration?

Thoughts on Islamic immigration?

Attached: gn2bnlzmrus71.jpg (640x979, 94.59K)

It’s a mistake
A big mistake

Attached: A30B24AC-C04B-4690-8CAE-D63BAFA1D02A.jpg (1125x1994, 1019.15K)

Attached: Picture2.jpg (624x521, 66.31K)

No jews allowed.
No white jews.
No brown jews.

Can't think of anything worse

still fucked up.

migration = genocide

Attached: 487135_original.jpg (507x604, 59.02K)

what's the name of the movie? now i want to see it

I like how you people blame us and not your governments that literally allowed this to happen.

Lady of heaven. Its made by muslims though so pirate, dont pay.

We blame both of you. There wouldnt be anything for our governments to allow if you werent trying to get here in the first place. Its not like they shanghai'd you into bradford.

Mass migration, that is.

Bongs shouldn't have invaded half the world if they didn't want to set the precedent.

kek!

LMAO so true, brits are the biggest colonisers same thing for France, "What goes around comes around" I guess.

No.

I reply to quads to have good look during next week

the eternal anglo strikes again

Attached: 1654811180330.jpg (800x472, 62.03K)

we had a bunch of migrants come from the middle east
i threw my dick into so many sexually repressed migrants that it was retarded how many arabs i slammed into by the time they started getting kicked out for doing their dumb shit.

so many muslim women got murdered because muhamed couldnt get the towel head to stop using every white mans dick as a vaginal douche. its a laugh. their women are horny af and their men are so bad in bed because of their religion.

most of the shit that muslims will kill you for is the same shit that was being practiced in these same heavily religious muslim countries for hundreds of years and it wasn't until the saudi royal family became a huge influence that all these sand niggers began their crusade bull shit. it used to be common place to go to a muslim brothel to drink wine and fuck hoes.