Russia created Finland

Thanks to Russia winning war over Sweden and getting Finland in its possession Finland today is its own thing with its own idenitity and language.
Under Russian rule Finns had been given special privileges over the Swedes, Finnish language was unbanned, Finnish language was practices in shools and became the official language replacing Swedish, that created massive Finnish immigration into cities thus reclaimed them back in Finnish sphere of influence from former Swedish domination. Saving Finnic languages in this part of Europe.

If it wasn't for Russia Finns would stay being 2nd catheogry of people often treated as animals by Swedes and being forcibly assimilated into being Swedes making this another Swedish region.

Today Finland would be a shithole filled with migrat ghettos and burning cars.

When I say "Russia" Finns say "Thank you, Master"

Attached: 1645715825195.png (800x489, 1.04K)

Russia

Attached: 1616623767380.png (540x539, 375.34K)

Nah, butthurt swedish aristocracy living in Finland did.

Why are people living in ancient history? Its 2022, fucking act like it.

I know who you are faggot

Attached: aaa.png (598x457, 109.13K)

Russia is and always was morally broken country with degrade ideologies and sadistic dictators all its history. They only can spread degradation, Communism, slavery, poverty and destruction of progress. But its pure western fault for always maintaining and supporting Russia and not just treating it as terrorist failed state as it is.

So you're saying...Russia could turn others into first world countries, but not themselves

Attached: ironic.jpg (800x450, 45.81K)

when i was young i was thinking that finns were good guys, but now i know they are shit

Attached: art.jpg (1183x741, 125.67K)

Thank you based Russians please liberate us once again.
God bless Vladimir Putin.

from fucking what?

Russia was also trying to kill Finland in the early 1900s with Russification. If we didn't gain independence we'd be like our cousins within Russia today, barely existing.

Globohomo

Thank you, Master.

>Nah, butthurt swedish aristocracy living in Finland did.
Those explanations are not mutually exclusive.
If Sweden had not lost what we today call Finland to Russia, Finland would have been Sweden.

>If we didn't gain independence we'd be like our cousins within Russia today, barely existing.
This is true as well.
Sweden losing Finland and then Russia losing Finland, means you exist today.

Österland…

Its thanks to Germany Poland exists, so time to surrender your country to Germany.

When german says "Ze Bratwurst in dein Sauerkraut!", pole says "Ja, danke schön!"

You forgot that the Finns believe that they should own Karelia, which they lost due to their own stupidity. They could get Karelia if they had not seceded from the USSR, then at the moment when communism collapsed and the regions received their lands, then Finland would have received Karelia.

>if they had not seceded from the USSR, then at the moment when communism collapsed and the regions received their lands, then Finland would have received Karelia.
Stalin killed 99% of the finns in Karelia during his purges so we quite literally dodged the bullet.

Finnish people existing created Finland. Russia just gave us the right to be, which we should kiss their feet for.

I'm not saying mutually exclusive as in "butthurt Swedish aristocracy creating "Finland" would constitute Finland being sovereignly created by the local people as a result of some collective sense of being Finnish". Yes, Finland would probably have simply been Sweden.
Russia invaded, the Swedish aristocracy still present in Finland at the time wanted to create the nationalist revivalist concept of muh "Finland" so as to gain more independence and consolidate ties with Sweden again doing so by creating the first revivalist movement. That's how "Finland" was created, the meaning of the word has nothing to do with what Finland is in Finnish - Suomi. Suomi means my swamp, Finland means the Fine-land - coined by those aristocratic swedes during the revivalist period. Ironically, their work was mostly in Swedish and they barely spoke Finnish to begin with.
The moment Finland started to breakaway from any sense of belonging to the Russian empire was due to the draconian measures by Tsar Nikolas in the beginning of the 20th century regarding cultural appropriation policies forcing the locals to assimilate to the Russian ethos. This was the first thing that actually created a tangible motive for the real locals to unite into some form of collective identity. And this identity was reinforced by a factor of 6 gorillion when the USSR attacked.
This is how the real finnish collective identity was created.

My grandma was born in Karjala and still cries for her home. Why are you being a cunt? Most Finncucks don't want it even. You shitted all over it.

Since they discarding their neutrality and joining americans they seem to give every indication of wanting to be liberated.