Marinefaghere, 0111 Oorah!

Marinefaghere, 0111 Oorah!
My question is why the fuck do you retards not want to do anything with your lives? You know, other than jacking off to cartoon girls on here. If you wanna get some real pussy, why don't you join the marine corps? You'll lose weight and you'll finally get laid, it's a win win. Plus you'll be doing more with your life than just lurking on this fucking site.
>Open to anyone under 35
>Will help you get in shape before joining even if you are a fatass
>Will teach you valuable life skills
>Will teach you how to not be a pussy
>If you aren't a retard you can choose an MOS that keeps you out of combat and with a 0% chance of getting PTSD
>Get a consistent paycheck that lets you take home $1k+/month due to not paying rent or food
>Get endless respect and discounts if you get out
>If not then you have a consistent career with zero chance of getting laid off and a low chance of getting fired unless you completely fuck up
>Even if you get a grunt job and learn zero civilian life skills writing "served four years in the military" will make 90% of boomer bosses hire you on the spot for trade work

Attached: badass-marine-gift-for-marine-us-marines-navy-marine-gift-for-him-welcome-home-gift-plus-size-too-ba-logan-mathews.jpg (750x900, 49.56K)

Because I didn't fail to get an education so I have options unlike you retards. Have fun getting your legs blown off in some shithole country. I'll see you after discharge when I interview you for that job you won't get.

kys fag I'm not into some old guy yelling into my face about what to do, plus, what kind of virgin needs to join some slave work for all of that to happen? Even then, you'll get stationed and your girl will just fuck another man. Fuck off recruiter fag, let me improve my life out of my own volition before turning into a kike prostitute

Because I refuse to listen to blacks

Enjoy VAIDS.
Vaxxed faggot for Israel.

>0111
Nog-tier job, bro

>every marine is a trained rifleman
>what's wrong with having a comfy job where the chances of PTSD are low to zero?

>italian marine
>badass
name one war that your country has actualy won in the last 500 years.

>"badass"
> hur dur i like my comfy job where i wont see real action
fucking pick one, you soft cunt.

Exmarinefaghere.
In MOS school one of my buddies and myself got a room to pork this other marine girl in our class.
The chick was hot, dumb, and slutty lol and wouldn't fuck me unless i brought a friend along. I didn't care for the bish so I told my buddy to cab over to a hotel and wait for her.

>chick gets to hotel gets naked and starts blowing me.
>Buddy starts eating her out and everything is gravy,
>i start fucking her as she blows him.
>suddenly my boner went away and I felt weird.
>ignore and keep on humping but I started feeling weird and completely turned off.
>went to restroom and tried to get it up with no success for the rest of the night.
>feelsbadman.jpg.
>Im in the toilet cock in hand having regret and feeling hella weird.
>He finishes we go home never talk about it.

That night I realized I cannot share a woman and be into it lol. Inb4 fag. I honestly don't understand cucks, swingers, open relationships etc. Call me old fashion but I am far too competitive and territorial to share my women, money, food, etc. inb4 insecure

Attached: S07E05-gc5kZHGY-thumb.jpg (400x232, 12.42K)

i respeck the effort, but rly bad bait :v (5463)

I'm stationed in Germany shit for brains and I'm on vacation. Another benefit of service

>Italian
user pls, it's worse. He's Irish

user, I am get real pussy. Btw your wife told me she is proud of you.

>Call me old fashion but I am far too competitive and territorial to share my women, money, food, etc. inb4 insecure
You're just not a pervert, shame on you for doing it in the first place though

Don’t join the suck is you are over 22 as enlisted. You become an outcast. When I was in, the food was terrible, I drank only milk for four years. Dealing with lesbian woman marines is the worst.
> Niggers will make you clean the head for you first year. Niggers get promoted just by staying in and not getting in trouble. They make barracks life hell for whitey.
Also NEVER take the jab.

Fuck off I am too much of an asset to be in the marines. Intelligence and cyber is where I could be utilized more. Fuckin hell pay me and get me a Any Forums pass, lets go which flag do I hail from?

Only faggits share a woman. You should be ashamed and go KYS.

Real medical disabilities, maybe?
My childhood years among dudebro trash left me with unrepairable damage to my body for life. Dudebros say it makes me a man. I have doubts about my self-worth every time I see someone enjoying doing sports and exerting themselves. Now, boot camp is the same, plus gay sex, and I'll have to live with the knowledge I contribute in some small way to gay sex being pushed in Uganda.
Just go fuck yourself with your battle buddy

Betcha every time you fap, you fantasize about that BWC in your mouth degenerate.

lol satan shames you for being flaccid

I make great money working from home. Why would I want to support zog? I'll just keep using my tech skills and tending my garden. Sorry you made a shitty life decision zogbot nigger.

No one cares fucking zogbot, you love authority and took the jab to show how much you love your masters. Fuck you and fuck your corp.

Gross a pog boot fuck, admin is about as pog as you get. Every marine is a rifleman, not an infantryman remember that boot. 0331 here and my ears are fucked and I do have ptsd but it's not that bad and I make 2k a month on gibs for "disability". Go back to your cubicle you aren't even in the military.

The list of disqualifying medical conditions is literally so long it's not open "to anyone". I'm not bitching about fat people or invalids, but even something as simple as taking a medication as a kid (and not as an adult) can MEPS you. Mild problem with a joint? DQ'd. etc etc.

Then in the same breath the marines let trannies and women into the fighting force. Good luck fighting off hajis while your battle buddy is dilating.

I have a 0311 USMC buddy, and he had a dream of being a marine, and now he shits on it that it is a shitty job in uniform with barely any personal freedom as you need to stay on the base.