You are now aware that there's no such thing as hippy and non-hippy black people

you are now aware that there's no such thing as hippy and non-hippy black people

Attached: pi10oyswqw491.jpg (1518x1845, 193.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2tLf1JO5bvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rastafarians are not allowed to bathe at all except in the ocean. It's a religious rule. No showers. No baths.

I am now aware of the fact that you are a faggot & your post is garbage. Thanks for bumping a good thread off the board, Mr. Faggot.

That is the best thing you can do, shitting your baby into the ocean which already spiced with random heavy metals and othe random toxic shits.

Imagine your baby getting swept away. I guess the umbilical cord helps as an anchor

imagine all the fucking sand and salt the baby got into his eyes
yep, pretty white to me

Shark Bait

That kid is already lost with that bitch as a mother

sort of related. remember the big tsunami that hit malaysia and all those other SEA shores? people on the west coast of USA got pulled out to sea by those same waves. the waves would rush inland and pull the people back out. 50 at least were found decomposed hundreds of miles downstream

Did she bury it on the beach in the sand?

isn't raw sewage pumped directly into the ocean?
aren't predators attracted to mammalian fluids like that? I read sharks track humans that piss in the ocean, that must've smelled like a buffet to assorted ocean wildlife

Crazy stuff hadn't heard that. I'll have to look it up tmw

go back with your faceberg memes you nigger filth

they quit using thimerisol in the vaxxes and the mom wanted to make sure her baby got mercury as soon as possible

Attached: 61246123467.jpg (265x190, 8.14K)

The next Anakin Skywalker

not to mention all the parasites and bacteria from rotting fish on the beach and animals shitting in the water

The thing that most exposed is how cheap human life is to other people. A quarter of a million people can die in a day recorded in HD and in a week people won't give a shit. It was also revealing just how much the average person's concerns are manufactured by mass media. The media can make normies think a nigger OD'ing during an arrest is a tragedy unlike anything else and needs a national holiday yet people don't even remember hundreds of thousands of people just disappearing into the ocean like a Lovecraft novel.

kek
I'm too drunk, how is star wars related?

Lol no, this never happened.

The major concern is the fact the baby inhaled sand, salt, and plankton (they are covered in bacteria) into the lungs that 100% certainly will cause an infection. Just born babies try to breathe in amniotic fluid as if they were still in the placenta, if they're floating upside down in 6" of rushing sand water they're going to breathe that in instead, quite forcefully too because it's as if they're choking (that's why they slap a baby just after it's born, so they cough up all the fluid and start breathing air).
Hopefully this retarded bitch gets arrested for child abuse and the kid gets taken away from her. What a fucking psychopathic nutjob. I've never seen a better reason to slap a woman for being so stupid.

Attached: 1543808336023.gif (260x150, 1.45M)

one thing was a natural disaster, the other one a display and symbol of power abuse by the state and racism (i know.. i know. it was though), therefor political. do you see the difference?
also i am pretty sure the relatives of said dead people didn't not give a shit the next week. if you want to be personally affected to any tragedy happening to every person on the world you're in for a rough ride.

kek
now I get the reference

at least there was no kike doctor there to immediately mutilate her infant

youtube.com/watch?v=2tLf1JO5bvE

What is this obsession with sterile environments. Go outside lol it won’t kill you