Chemtrails are real and I'm tired of pretending they aren't

Chemtrails are real and I'm tired of pretending they aren't.
>Bro it's just water vapor lmao
Then why do they expand out and blanket the sky for fucking 12+ hours?
When I get out of my shower when it's cold, a tangible cloud does not form in my bathroom and then just chill there the whole day. I'm convinced 99% of people have literally just never looked up and seen how unnatural this shit is.

Attached: 10836877206_1f0c305cce_k.png (1000x750, 542.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide.espacenet.com/patent/search/family/024042064/publication/US5003186A?q=pn=US5003186
youtu.be/AMU8NNFi1Bc
climatesciencenews.com/2022-05-25-government-approves-cloud-seeding-new-mexico-rainfall.html
newstarget.com/2021-04-20-geoengineering-still-planned-despite-warnings-climate-modification.html
newstarget.com/2022-06-07-climate-engineering-single-most-destructive-human-activity.html
newstarget.com/2022-06-09-spanish-government-admits-spraying-chemtrails-on-citizens.html
newstarget.com/2021-01-22-scientists-demand-end-bill-gates-genocidal-solar-dimming.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm convinced 99% of people aren't people. They're just part of the simulation.

Yeah these chemtrails were spotted in your country actually. It is a crime.

Attached: chemtrails-images-viral.jpg (620x340, 35.11K)

Where I live there are none. Airplane traffic is almost nonexistent. But now and then an helicopter circles around the town, for hours, and, they say, after that people get sick. Or get into fights more.

Sick fucks

Attached: 1653667013264.jpg (600x533, 47.06K)

>But now and then an helicopter circles around the town, for hours
I have had this too, not for hours but maybe half an hour every week or so. Which is extremely bizarre since I live in a rural town of less than 100 people with only other small towns around it. It's always at midnight or the very early AM hours too.

You can wear a mask if you like

>Chemtrails are real and I'm tired of pretending they aren't.

you're mentally ill and retarded.

Okay so debunk it. I'm waiting.

>Where I live there are none. Airplane traffic is almost nonexistent. But now and then an helicopter circles around the town, for hours, and, they say, after that people get sick. Or get into fights more.
Oh fucking shit dude pay attention. They want to Operation Crimson Mist V2.0 the populace.

Attached: operationcrimsonmist.png (1901x901, 2.51M)

>Okay so debunk it. I'm waiting.

Debunk what? What don't you understand about jet exhausts producing a lot of water vapour?

I have literally seen contrails being produced alongside chemtrails from different planes. Water vapor quickly disperses and stop being visible. Chemtrails spread out and blanket the sky for long periods of time.
Sorry is that too "schizo" for you, I'm just talking about stratospheric aerosol injection, a literal researched geoengineering method.

>Chemtrails spread out and blanket the sky for long periods of time.

no it doesnt in the upper atmosphere. clouds are water vapour.

the most retarded thing about this theory is why would you be spraying stuff 7 miles up in the air where it will disperse and blow away

>no it doesnt in the upper atmosphere
I have visually seen chemtrails blanket the sky for over 12 hours several times. It would happen almost every day if I actually bothered to check all the time.

>why would you be spraying stuff 7 miles up in the air where it will disperse and blow away
Why not check the patent?
worldwide.espacenet.com/patent/search/family/024042064/publication/US5003186A?q=pn=US5003186

This is one of the easiest ways to trigger the jews here.
There’s a mountain of evidence for it, normies are too stupid to understand what is happening, gay jews shit all over the subject with nonsense or act bitchy about it, … the usual.

It's water vapor you kangaroo nigger
t. Airline pilot

lol no
youtu.be/AMU8NNFi1Bc

Or maybe it's not.......buwaahahahahah

Attached: 1644113631592.jpg (480x230, 19.4K)

Nah. OP isn't.

You just stopped reading about 10 years ago, it seems.

climatesciencenews.com/2022-05-25-government-approves-cloud-seeding-new-mexico-rainfall.html

Notice how kangaroo fag runs when confronted by a pilot...many such cases

Yeah. Contrails are not chemtrails.
Chemtrails are officially called "Cloudseeds."

Sorry, "I'm a pilot" here is like "I'm a dentist."
You don't know what you're talking about, but presenting something that would lead lots of normies to believe you do.

They've been doing this in the commercial sector for at least 10 years under the guise of other shit.

>Chemtrails are real and I'm tired of pretending they aren't.
Claiming that chemtrails aren't real is one of the biggest gaslights. It's something that can easily be confirmed by just looking up every now and then.
>Don't trust your eyes, goy

Yes. That is a contrail.
They are real.

Stop conflating the two. This is the reason nobody takes it seriously; because 10 years ago "contrails dude!" was a valid argument.

Now, it's just clear that you don't realize what's happening. This isn't a conspiracy theory. It's very out in the open.
The verbage used is "Cloud seeding."

But I am an ATP so your logic is flawed there. No one can ever explain how airliners create these trails because if you bothered to plot flight paths over your trails, you would realize it's commercial traffic. Not spraying anything from airliners you are deboonked

But I'm not deboonked.
Cloud seeding is real.

newstarget.com/2021-04-20-geoengineering-still-planned-despite-warnings-climate-modification.html

newstarget.com/2022-06-07-climate-engineering-single-most-destructive-human-activity.html

newstarget.com/2022-06-09-spanish-government-admits-spraying-chemtrails-on-citizens.html

newstarget.com/2021-01-22-scientists-demand-end-bill-gates-genocidal-solar-dimming.html

You sir are deboonked. Stop spreading your experience as fact. It's not in line with reality in 2022.