>There is 'a lot of speculation' about PRGuy17's identity
youtube.com/watch?v=emx22jM_9Yk

Attached: 84.png (633x477, 346.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yModCU1OVHY&ab_channel=tallyhall
youtube.com/watch?v=jZkaRz2-xw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cunt

Attached: dassickcunt.png (642x633, 501.99K)

Lot of cunts gonna be itt

Yes hello, is this aus/pol/?

Got covid from a chink prostitute and literally got better over night complete nothing burger

Most major twitter accounts are run by groups so it's not even a single entity anyway, the name that gets revealed will be whoever is most expendable in that group

> Interest rates go up 0.000000001%
> Australia's property market immediately implodes

This gon be gud

Good evening cunce, what are we listening to tonight?

Gee this dark mofo shit is weird. Its like all wine aunts with wrinkly faces and bright red oversized glasses talking about how nice Satanism is.

Apprently im a bigot because I said the shouldnt be lighting up hobart with satanist symbols.

deadly force

Attached: deadly force.png (691x753, 867.52K)

How long is the queue to kill Stairmaster Dan? Does he still live in Sorrento?

Attached: 1654905286314.png (600x367, 110.73K)

Your mum moaning you soppy cunt

Based fragile housing market is a mirror for mirror representation of Australian spirit

Shut the fuck up you stupid cunt nugget and post some good music already, for fucks sake

KILL ALL KUFFAR

Attached: BEHEADING THE NUSAYRI DOGS.webm (960x540, 1.68M)

My bowls make an orchestra on the toilet, much like the Australian national anthem

Not wrong.

Well the collapse over this decade will be fun to watch at least.

Property market shitting itself 40% will basically wipe out all wealth in this country, and we will have a huge class of permanently disabled vaxxies soon.

The amount of physically disabled people I’ve seen out and about is ashtonising

Checked, well that description sounds interesting but I can't really listen to it while I vape cannabis and sort dinner out can I? POST SOME FUCKEN MUSIC YOU LIMEY CUNT! Don't you faggots have music?

Our anthem really is garbage. Should have kept yours

young and free is the best

What’s the abo one again?

Genuinely looking forward to watching the housing collapse. I own nothing, and I'll be happy in my schadenfreude.

I'm glad you accept the glory and power of Britain over Australia you servant cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=yModCU1OVHY&ab_channel=tallyhall

Attached: 1654508686295.jpg (819x1024, 91.2K)

I knew the lyrics were changed but I had to look them up for confirmation of the new words and holy fuck why even bother changing the fucking thing?
>MUH AGE-ISM???????

sandniggers be wildin

Like how, in wheelchairs?

It's not like we don't have disabled people normally lol.

But like if you've had 5 covid shots, caught covid 3 times, and now you got the flu for the 2nd time (after flu vaxxing); there's a breaking point where your body is going to simply quit.

Oh and we got 8 cases of the pox now too.

I wouldn't describe a nation that arrests children for shit talking negro footballers as glorious, but your national anthem is good

Based, thanks user

:)

I saw a downy old man trying to get on a bus and thought where the fuck is even going the poor cunt had a slurred speech and had to use a special board with to tell the driver where he wanted to get off fuck me

Whats for dinner faggots?

Im roasting up a chook with some sweet potatoes, pumpkin, red onion, red capsicum and galic

I saw a cunt go OFF at the self-serve checkouts at woolies tonight because the chicken labelled as two for whatever didn't actually turn out to be two for whatever
>'FUCKN STUPID WHY BOTHER PUTTIN THE PRICE ON EM CUNT W00LIES RAH'

All rise for the recently revised national anthem and national flag!

Australians all let us rejoice,
Our land abounds in Nature’s gifts,
We’ve boundless plains to share;
For those who’ve come across the seas,
Of beauty rich and rare;
We’ll toil with hearts and hands,
Renowned of all the lands;
In joyful strains then let us sing,
Advance Australia fair!

[salutes & sheds tear]

Attached: Modern Australian Flying Flag.gif (400x318, 2.54M)

Coopers green, ciggies, cobs (butter flavor), chocolate (picrel), and depending how drunk I get maybe some mince later

Attached: 814894.jpg (1200x1200, 109.72K)

How many of you cunts have lost friends to the jab. Not as in they're no longer your friend, as in they fucking died.

I've lost 3 now. Fucking idiots listened to their TV instead of me.

Attached: IS.png (1600x900, 1.5M)

The took chicken off me at the checkout because it was expired by one day and they thought I was upset so she walked out like just walked out of the store wagies and vaxxies are at their breaking point

rollan for france or china

Are all the pro vietnamese posters praising vietnam under duress?

fucking worst girl shit

Imagine revising your national anthem to the point it is nothing more than the glorification of an economic zone.

Attached: A Tale of Two Cultures.png (960x960, 1.28M)

We all knew from the beginning
youtube.com/watch?v=jZkaRz2-xw4

Attached: Choose VAX.jpg (1280x720, 126.75K)

Fuck chinks

My boss had bone cancer in his ankle suddenly come "out of nowhere". Another coworker's wife has had dangerous inflamed lymph nodes (they're calling it glandular fever) for months since her last jab.

But they all can't see it and they're lining up for boosters. Boss now has chronically ill kids since he rushed out to poison them

LOL

You would